UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Looking for a picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RH.
UKC Forum Member

Courtney, what ever came about of the female you had out of card and honey?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-09-2011 11:10 AM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JayGoughnour
New UKC Forum Member

So glad to see you keping that bloodline going with my old dog. There is NO WAY I could have done it myself. Can't wait to see the stud ad for Preacher too... Won a lot of casts with that dog and really enjoyed him. Pretty excited to get a pup out of him, just need to find someone to train it for me... I just ain't got the time. Courtney, is George hunting him in any hunts while he's still in IA? Or is he officially retired to being a stud dog?

Old Post 07-09-2011 04:13 PM
JayGoughnour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JayGoughnour Click here to Send JayGoughnour a Private Message Find more posts by JayGoughnour Add JayGoughnour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RH.
Courtney, what ever came about of the female you had out of card and honey?

Seth...A buddy of mine has her here in NC. We are waiting for her to come into heat so she can be bred to Drifter.

................Gr. Nt. Ch. Yadkin Tar Rattler
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Nailor
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Lockdown Lassie
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Nocturnal Skipper
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardwood Patch
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Hardwood Freckles
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Krueger's Calhoun Roxy
....Gr. Nt. Ch. High Plains Drifter DOB: 5/4/2005 DNA-VIP
................Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Sackett Jr
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Rat Attack
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Night-Heat Dixie
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Unforgiven’s Paige
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Sawyer’s Iowa Trump
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Adreon’s Iowa Roxie
................Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Bayer’s American Yuki

SOON TO BE MADE CROSS

................Gr. Nt. Ch. Logan’s Wild Clover
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Wessel’s Wild Casey
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Logan’s Wild Jeanie
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Wessel’s Wild Card
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Abbotts Yadkin River Cruise
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Cheat River Big Horn Dutchess
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Abbotts Big Horn Daisy
....Iowa Style Abby-Normal
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Gibbies’s Lead
............Gr. Nt. Ch. Gibbies’s Diesel
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Gibbies’s Maggie
........Gr. Nt. Ch. Windy Pines Sweet Honey
................Ch Gr. Nt. Ch. Rock River Sackett
............Nt. Ch. Oyloe’s Bear Creek Cindy(sister to ACHA World CH Cheek’s Hack)
................Gr. Nt. Ch. Adreon’s Iowa Roxie (Trump)

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH Belly Buster (Drifter x Half Breed Joey)

GRNITECH GRCH Iowa Style Wild Storm (Big D & 6 shots of Clover)

Old Post 07-09-2011 09:51 PM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JayGoughnour
So glad to see you keping that bloodline going with my old dog. There is NO WAY I could have done it myself. Can't wait to see the stud ad for Preacher too... Won a lot of casts with that dog and really enjoyed him. Pretty excited to get a pup out of him, just need to find someone to train it for me... I just ain't got the time. Courtney, is George hunting him in any hunts while he's still in IA? Or is he officially retired to being a stud dog?

Jay,
First of thank you for letting us enjoy ole Preacher along with you. It is definitely our pleasure to expose him to the rest of COONDOG world. We just bred another female to him this week, and waiting for a few other females to come into heat... should have a pup for you soon. The stud dog ad is still in the works, I am still looking for the November 1993 edition of Coonhound Bloodlines...5th place UKC World Hunt; GRNITECH Sawyer’s Iowa Trump picture. Once I have that I can proceed with the ad. Preacher is semi-retired George said if their was a hunt close by he may take him. Talk to you soon... oh yea ill be cooming out your way for the last two days of the TALL CORN CLASSIC, look forward to finally shaking your hand Jay : )

HOME OF:

RIP: GRCH GRNITECH PKC CH 'PR' HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER (SKIPPER X UNFORGIVENS PAIGE) Frozen Semen Available

RIP: GRNITECH 'PR' IOWA STYLE EXTREME LIZZY (GCH GRNITECH Bear Creek Hanna daughter)

Last edited by CoondogUp on 07-10-2011 at 01:18 AM

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:15 AM
CoondogUp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CoondogUp Click here to Send CoondogUp a Private Message Click Here to Email CoondogUp Find more posts by CoondogUp Add CoondogUp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JayGoughnour
New UKC Forum Member

Very cool.... Make sure you catch me on Friday then, I have to miss the last night on Saturday, my brother is getting married that day.

Old Post 07-10-2011 01:30 AM
JayGoughnour is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JayGoughnour Click here to Send JayGoughnour a Private Message Find more posts by JayGoughnour Add JayGoughnour to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH 'PR' ADREON'S IOWA ROXIE

GRNITECH 'PR' ADREON'S IOWA ROXIE
Pups: 43 GN: 5 NC: 9

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-13-2011 03:30 AM
RH.
UKC Forum Member

My Roxy out of card and honey that i sold...I'd say they look a like a little bit.

Old Post 07-13-2011 03:48 AM
RH. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RH. Click here to Send RH. a Private Message Find more posts by RH. Add RH. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Roxie & Buckeye

Travis Adreon's GRNITECH 'PR' ADREON'S IOWA ROXIE & GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' ADREON'S IOWA BUCKEYE treed together both out of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-13-2011 09:51 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JayGoughnour

Thanks to Sarah Woodard here is a tease of what Preachers ad might look like minus all the pics of dogs in pedigree that i am still collecting. Enjoy!

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-14-2011 09:52 PM
JayGoughnour
New UKC Forum Member

I like it! Can you e-mail that to me? You should still have my e-mail address.

Old Post 07-14-2011 09:56 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Jay, e-mail coming your way.

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-15-2011 04:32 AM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

Re: Finally I have it! A picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
If anyone could be kind enough to post a picture of GRNITECH 'PR' SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP I would so very grateful. Trump placed 5th in 1993 UKC World Hunt. If anyone has a copy of the 1993 Nov issue of the World Hunt, his picture would most likely be there. Thank you in advance!

I finally broke down and called Coonhound Bloodline and bought the last issue of the 1993 UKC World Hunt. Here is what I found...

Yea the search is finally over and thanks for all those that enjoyed this journey with me : )

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-20-2011 09:21 PM
CoondogUp
UKC Forum Member

NT.CH PKC CH.Hardoaks Money X Adreon's Iowa Diamond
---------------"PR" STYLISH BRIDGE
----------GRNITECH SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP
---------------HITECH KAMRATH'S KELLY
------GRCH GRNITECH"PR" ADREON'S IOWA BUCKEYE
---------------GRNITECH"PR" WESSEL'S WILD CASEY
----------GRNITECH ZUBER'S FAST TRACKING DUTCHES
---------------NITECH RINGTAIL'S WHITE LIGHTNIN

DAM (ADREON'S IOWA DIAMOND )

---------------GRNITECH"PR"BALLL'S STYLISH HICKORY NUT HARRY
----------GRNITECH"PR" STONER CR. STYLISH T-BALL
---------------GRNITECH GRCH "PR" SCHMERSAL'S STYLISH LACEY
------GRNITECH "PR" RISTAU-BROGANS COON CRK MAGGIE
---------------GRNITECH "PR" ABBOTTS YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
----------GRNITECH "PR" CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
---------------GRNITECH "PR " ABBOTT'S BIG HORN DAISY

8 WEEK OLD MALE 5/2/12
SUPERSTAKED AND PERFORMANCE SIRED
PREACHER COLORED SHARP LOOKING PUP.

$250.00

515-230-1905

If i do not answer i will soon call you back.

HOME OF:

Old Post 07-05-2012 09:47 PM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

one I use to own
iowa trumps mother and lippers macks mother were sisters

Old Post 08-06-2014 09:16 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by CoondogUp
Thanks to Sarah Woodard here is a tease of what Preachers ad might look like minus all the pics of dogs in pedigree that i am still collecting. Enjoy!

anyone know how the Iowa Rocker pups have turned out

Old Post 08-08-2014 03:52 PM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Is rocker still alive.

Old Post 08-08-2014 04:04 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

no he died almost 2 years ago

Old Post 08-09-2014 12:33 AM
chip johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chip johnson Click here to Send chip johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email chip johnson Find more posts by chip johnson Add chip johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Owen
UKC Forum Member

I think the male I have is out of one of his last litters and he is coming on nice good looking and best sounding dog I have been out with

Old Post 09-10-2014 10:08 PM
Owen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Owen Click here to Send Owen a Private Message Click Here to Email Owen Find more posts by Owen Add Owen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chip johnson
UKC Forum Member

Thats good to hear,from what i have seen they are slow starters. Cant complain about their looks they are super nice lookin

Old Post 09-11-2014 02:29 PM
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Holy thread resurrection

But, do they have semen on Buckeye or Trump?

Old Post 09-22-2015 05:55 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Also, any males from the Roxie X Rat cross still alive?

Old Post 09-22-2015 07:13 PM
Wes Coffman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Coffman Click here to Send Wes Coffman a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Coffman Find more posts by Wes Coffman Add Wes Coffman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sauk Talking
UKC Forum Member

Time goes by fast. I probably logged in over 100 nights hunting with the Ringtails white Lightning female. She was a nice coon treer, consistent cast winner and owned by good man. I remember the night she finished to Night Ch. scoring over 1000 plus.

Old Post 09-22-2015 10:44 PM
Sauk Talking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sauk Talking Click here to Send Sauk Talking a Private Message Find more posts by Sauk Talking Add Sauk Talking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Coffman
UKC Forum Member

Back up for Trump.

Old Post 10-08-2015 12:53 PM
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

No seamen on Buckeye, Trump or Preacher. I hunted this line for years. I had 2 dogs out of Roxie. One out of the Banjo cross and one out of the Little Man cross. And I owned Preacher. Hunted against and with a lot of them out of her and Chic. Most of the time I loved them. Some times I hated them. The dogs would do things that made you say wow. The times the dogs Quit ya. You could shoot them. These dogs were smart and were not for the dog beater. The best crosses on Trump dogs were a OUT cross.

Old Post 11-04-2015 10:34 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote