UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Walker x kemp female bear hound
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BearNtheAir
UKC Forum Member

Walker x kemp female bear hound

I got a female I’ve decided to let go she will be 2 on July 24 2023 . I own both parents. She’s out of a banjo bred walker male and a kemp x walker female I have . She made a bear tree last December kill season at 5 months old . She went to the coast of NC at 7 months and did really well . Made her first tree in West Virginia at 10 months old and has been running hard ever since . Peggy is a fast dog she runs towards the front most of the time and has even led a few chases for me . Rig a hot track off the truck . Tone broke and walk her away from the tree a little cut her loose no strap needed walking out get home take her back to her box no strap needed . She’s been road run alot also . I had a really good straight plot female rig dog I leaned on pretty hard she was always cut loose behind her or packed in has not had a ton of experience starting tracks or cold trailing but she can run a track . She had a few killed out to her in December . Treed one on Easter Sunday my first of 2023 so she’s not hunted up and in shape yet but she’s ready to go . The biggest thing I don’t like about her is she barks alot after the bear is dead .I got 4 pups to start and I can make this cross again and my wife will not let me sell her older mother is the only reason I’m considering letting this dog go. She seen around 75 bear so far so she’s no stranger to the woods . Have pics and videos . Located in Oakland md 21550 301 616 9814 . References are TL +1 (304) 396-9475 NL +1 (304) 282-4830 TH +1 (304) 614-2096 . These guys have all hunted with me and her . 2 week trial cash in hand she gets hurt or killed that’s on you . $2,500 . She’s been hunted in North Carolina, West Virginia and Wisconsin done well everywhere she’s been .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2023 11:51 PM
BearNtheAir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BearNtheAir Click here to Send BearNtheAir a Private Message Click Here to Email BearNtheAir Find more posts by BearNtheAir Add BearNtheAir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BearNtheAir
UKC Forum Member

Sold

She’s headed to VA thank you guys happy hunting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-12-2023 02:25 AM
BearNtheAir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BearNtheAir Click here to Send BearNtheAir a Private Message Click Here to Email BearNtheAir Find more posts by BearNtheAir Add BearNtheAir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote