UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ohio State VS Clemson
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ohio State VS Clemson

Boys, get your snacks ready, hopefully, this game will be better. Ohio State is on fire to start the game, done scored 10 points, hang on to your hats. Dave

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-29-2019 01:46 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Game

Clemson is lucky the score is not any worse than it is, Ohio States running back has dropped 2 catches that would have been touchdowns, and Clemson has finally scored 16 to 7 at this point Ohio State. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2019 02:50 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Clemson

Tigers finally playing football have cut the lead to 2, 16 to 14 Ohio State nearing halftime. I am waiting on the 2nd half adjustments, should be a heck of a ballgame. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2019 02:59 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Game

Turned into a ballgame Clemson leads 21 to 16 after 3 quarters in a real close game.

Old Post 12-29-2019 04:22 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ohio State

Ohio State just scored and now leads 23 to 21 with less than 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, we have a ball game.

Old Post 12-29-2019 04:36 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Clemson

Clemson has the ball at their 6 yard line 1st and 20 less than 3 minutes left in game, this is exciting as it gets 23 to 21 Ohio State leads, a field goal could win it for Clemson.

Old Post 12-29-2019 04:49 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

What a game

Clemson just drove 94 yards to score a touchdown with less than 2 minutes to go in the game. OHIO STATE needs a touchdown to win, let's play ball.

Old Post 12-29-2019 04:57 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

What a game

Clemson wins a squeaker 29 to 23 and folks it was not over until the very end. I give both these teams a well deserved round of applause, one if the few games that has lived up to its hype. I don't envy the winner having to face LSU, but I bet Clemson is glad it's them playing LSU for the Championship. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2019 05:09 AM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Coon hunting

Lol. I stayed home tonight to watch LSU and Oklahoma and Clemson and Ohio State play, I love college football games. After LSU blowed Oklahoma out, I was a bit disappointed, but this Clemson VS Ohio State game was as exciting as it gets. That game could have went either way, both teams are very good, this was the best Ohio State team I have seen play.

Old Post 12-29-2019 05:15 AM
J.H. Sills
UKC Forum Member

Clemson covers....whew! 😅

Old Post 12-29-2019 05:22 AM
J.H. Sills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.H. Sills Click here to Send J.H. Sills a Private Message Click Here to Email J.H. Sills Find more posts by J.H. Sills Add J.H. Sills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

And now it’s Clemson’s turn to get destroyed by LSU

Old Post 12-29-2019 03:00 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wart
UKC Forum Member

Games

Ohio State offense was a little different after there quarterback hurt his knee a few weeks ago he has very good running ability and the last few games didn't use it Clemson beat the brakes off of a very good Alabama team last year in the final and maybe favorite by odds makers this year by game day don't be surprised if Clemson wins again

Old Post 12-29-2019 03:44 PM
wart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wart Click here to Send wart a Private Message Find more posts by wart Add wart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

Heck , I don't care if Clemson wins the National Championship. I am just glad they beat Ohio State.

Old Post 12-29-2019 05:58 PM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Game

My thoughts on this game are as follows, 1 Ohio State was clearly the best team and threatened to turn the game into a rout, they scored the first 16 points and made it look easy. Ohio State had some bad breaks, a couple dropped passes that would have been touchdowns, a couple of bad penalty calls, but most importantly to me, Ohio State lost the intensity of the fight as the game went on. Clemson played poorly to start the game, especially in the first half, but Clemson made the adjustments they needed and played with all heart during the second half of the game. Both teams are good teams with tons of talent , Clemson just does not quit, they seem to play above their ability. Ohio State let this game get away from them although they had the ability to win, the WILL TO WIN was lacking. Ohio State had the talent to win in spite of the bad calls and missed opportunities to score touchdowns, they just failed to do so. Dave

Old Post 12-29-2019 08:45 PM
Pastor Ed
UKC Forum Member

You have to play all 4 quarters to win a tight ball game. You don't get down if you get hurt, you can't remember the passes you drop just the ones you catch. It's as much a mind and head game as it is a physical and strength game

Old Post 12-30-2019 05:01 PM
Pastor Ed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Ed Click here to Send Pastor Ed a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Ed Find more posts by Pastor Ed Add Pastor Ed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

Undisciplined bonehead plays cost OSU the game they are a 3-4 touchdown better team "football talent" wise....mental approach just a bunch of future Cleveland Browns!!!!

Old Post 12-30-2019 10:29 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Harold Adams

I have to agree with you, they are a very talented team, just made too many stupid mistakes for a team this late in the season. Sure they got some bad calls, that's just football, it's the dropped passes and silly penalities that really cost Ohio State the game. Do not blame anyone else for the loss, they could have and should have won this game, never should have been that close in score. Dave

Old Post 12-30-2019 10:38 PM
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

GO TIGERS!

I am very proud of the Clemson Tigers! Win or loose, they are a wonderful bunch of kids with on heck of a coach!

I LOVE my Tigers! #scproud

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 12-31-2019 06:12 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

I'm just trying to understand why so many are saying OSU is a better team????????

Old Post 12-31-2019 08:58 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dixiedog
UKC Forum Member

I have to agree. If Ohio State was a better team , they would have pulled their crap together and would not have let the game be that close to begin with. Now I think Burrows will more than likely dismantle Clemson.

Old Post 12-31-2019 11:47 PM
dixiedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dixiedog Click here to Send dixiedog a Private Message Click Here to Email dixiedog Find more posts by dixiedog Add dixiedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Ohio State

Talent wise a better team, if you watched the game you would understand. Now performance wise was another story, they let Clemson out play them. Ohio State started messing up when things went against them, starting with the targeting call, they should have shrugged it off and played harder, instead it was just like a boxer getting hit hard and going into a shell, when he should be punching back. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 01-01-2020 at 12:33 AM

Old Post 01-01-2020 12:22 AM
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

I've been sick about this game for almost a week! In a game like this, you can't kick field goals in the red zone, when you play a Clemson, LSU, or typically an Alabama team. Breaks, and turnovers are usually the difference when teams are of equal talent. I'm a big Joe Burrow fan, being that he's an Ohio kid, but I think Clemson will win this game.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-02-2020 05:33 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Bruce

I just hated seeing a team like Ohio State, who had all the talent to win, go into a " shell", you need the talent to win, but you need the Heart to win Championships. Dave. P. S. I strongly think LSU will win the game, they have both talent and heart.

Old Post 01-02-2020 07:08 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

All of the top teams have talent. How it's coached can make a big difference. Dabo's been in the finals how many times?

Old Post 01-02-2020 10:05 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Donald Bergeron

Dabo teaches faith and believing in one's self and having the Heart to win. I love Dabos style and he never fails to give credit to GOD. I saw the same mindset in Tennessee VS Indiania Gator Bowl, Tennessee had the faith and heart to win the game, they never gave up. Scored 2 late touchdowns to win the game when all the odds were against them. NEVER give up. Dave

Old Post 01-03-2020 06:10 PM