UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Old Turds
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Happy For you Brother Richard..Enjoy yourself..Im happy making hay for the cows (not) ..Break you one of them good red pups and make you you some spending money also

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2019 02:36 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rhonda likes camping too...

Old Post 05-08-2019 03:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

what do forensic anthropologists do
Tar has titled himself the Big Cat Daddy after yesterdays catch.
Lake Camp and Hunt
Backwoods Tennessee
May 11th 2019
Activities for all!
10:00 AM - Event Begins
There will be a break in activities at 4:20 @ Richard's request.
Guided boat tour with King Richard
Trail Rides horses provided by Dave
Coon squalling contest judged by Josh, the worst will receive a custom squaller!
Tree climbing contest judged by Jeremy Kidd
Fish fry provided by Tar
Thyriod seminar by Thomasag
Rules seminar by Jim with rule change proposals by Ol Hoss directly following.
3 hour Nite hunt begins at dark, hunt time includes but is not limited to coffee breaks, honey bun breaks, smoke/dipping breaks and sitting on log breaks for the prevention of leg cramps - old turds rules apply (make them up as you go along)
Youngins Tyler and Dalton will be on hand for free advice and dog fetching if and when needed.
No MOH or Hunt Director any questions that cannot be sorted out in the woods will be settled in the road with Yadkinriver judging.
Todd will be on hand to take care of all hunt betting.
Guitar by the campfire by Allen G (at the request of Todd the swimwear contest Allen was planning has been cancelled).
Several vendors will be present...
Free Garmin repair and advice by Bruce
Michael will show off his new light that includes a bifocal monocular for easy peasy coon finding for the senior eyes!
Wildwilly has cancelled his book tour signing until next year, sorry for the inconvenience.
This event is brought to you by Johnny D Senior Productions.

More activities to be added!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 05-08-2019 at 09:05 PM

Old Post 05-08-2019 08:48 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jd6400
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
what do forensic anthropologists do
Tar has titled himself the Big Cat Daddy after yesterdays catch.
Lake Camp and Hunt
Backwoods Tennessee
May 11th 2019
Activities for all!
10:00 AM - Event Begins
There will be a break in activities at 4:20 @ Richard's request.
Guided boat tour with King Richard
Trail Rides horses provided by Dave
Coon squalling contest judged by Josh, the worst will receive a custom squaller!
Tree climbing contest judged by Jeremy Kidd
Fish fry provided by Tar
Thyriod seminar by Thomasag
Rules seminar by Jim with rule change proposals by Ol Hoss directly following.
3 hour Nite hunt begins at dark, hunt time includes but is not limited to coffee breaks, honey bun breaks, smoke/dipping breaks and sitting on log breaks for the prevention of leg cramps - old turds rules apply (make them up as you go along)
Youngins Tyler and Dalton will be on hand for free advice and dog fetching if and when needed.
No MOH or Hunt Director any questions that cannot be sorted out in the woods will be settled in the road with Yadkinriver judging.
Todd will be on hand to take care of all hunt betting.
Guitar by the campfire by Allen G (at the request of Todd the swimwear contest Allen was planning has been cancelled).
Several vendors will be present...
Free Garmin repair and advice by Bruce
Michael will show off his new light that includes a bifocal monocular for easy peasy coon finding for the senior eyes!
Wildwilly has cancelled his book tour signing until next year, sorry for the inconvenience.
This event is brought to you by Johnny D Senior Productions.

More activities to be added!

Frickin hilarious............haaaaaa

Old Post 05-08-2019 09:14 PM
Jd6400 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jd6400 Click here to Send Jd6400 a Private Message Find more posts by Jd6400 Add Jd6400 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

Now that was priceless! Brings a big old smile to my face just reading that post. Dave

Old Post 05-09-2019 12:16 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Now Jen that right there is funny I don't care who you are!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 05-09-2019 12:23 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Now Jen that right there is funny I don't care who you are!

This board was in a bad need of a little humor!
Chuck you wanna lead a class Ballistics for Beginners? If so it should be before the 4:20 break.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 05-09-2019 06:35 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Todd K / UKC
Administrator

lol....ok....that was pretty funny.

Old Post 05-09-2019 01:53 PM
Todd K / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd K / UKC Click here to Send Todd K / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd K / UKC Find more posts by Todd K / UKC Add Todd K / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Mr Kellam, you had better watch out about posting on an Old Turd's thread. You aren't that far away from being an Old Turd yourself. I remember when I first started hunting 30 years ago, Allen was just a kid and you had his job.

Old Post 05-09-2019 04:24 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

"Oh My Goodness!" unquote.

That is hilarious!

Richard, I'm much older than you think. 30 years ago I was 20 and knew more than I do now.

Old Post 05-09-2019 05:46 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

I'm pretty sure this hunt could be a big success!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 05-09-2019 06:28 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen Cummings

What about you making up a batch of those famous brownies. I bet that would get everyone excited! Dave

Old Post 05-09-2019 07:42 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

😂😂, Hilarious, but this really does sound like a blast!! What's even funnier is this was my view as I stood out here out of boredom and read this post. I'm at our line apprentice school for the next 6 weeks as one of their climbing instructors 😂.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 05-09-2019 07:52 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

HOBO said that he was hurt because y'all left him out. He has volunteered to give a short seminar on how to breed show dogs.

Old Post 05-09-2019 08:02 PM
Allen / UKC
Administrator

Jeremy Kidd, so according to my math and the best I can tell, a line worker drinks a half gallon of sweet tea per day? I remember working in construction, four of us would kill a barrel of sweet tea each day.

Old Post 05-09-2019 08:19 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
HOBO said that he was hurt because y'all left him out. He has volunteered to give a short seminar on how to breed show dogs.

Sorry Hobo but a bench show seminar would be as well attended at this event as Carson's DNC outreach and voter registration he was pushing for. There are only so many hours in the day and other events take precedent!
Dave, brownies at 4:20 lol.
Jeremy I knew you were the perfect person to judge the tree climbing contest!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 05-09-2019 08:52 PM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
Jeremy Kidd, so according to my math and the best I can tell, a line worker drinks a half gallon of sweet tea per day? I remember working in construction, four of us would kill a barrel of sweet tea each day.

Allen, that's just at this rookie stage in their career, by the end of their 4yr apprenticeship they'll be expected to consume at least a gallon per day. But on a good note I've got a team of guys here with strong backs and weak minds to use as the clean up crew for the " WHAT IN THE HIPPY-TAR-NATION LAKE CAMP & HUNT" 👍👍

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Last edited by jkidd1 on 05-09-2019 at 10:54 PM

Old Post 05-09-2019 09:19 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tree climbing? Will there be an Orthopedic Dr there? Can you just imagine a bunch of Old Turds trying to climb a tree? Wendell Bond said that he would come and regale everyone with tales of Outlaw coonhunting from years past when a chainsaw was as much a part of your equipment as your light.

Old Post 05-09-2019 09:50 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Richard there is a Doctor on here maybe we can make sure Rip comes or maybe Doc A he is a vet lol with Jeremy's clean up crew there to pick up the pieces.
And absolutely on the campfire stories by Wendel.
WHAT IN THE HIPPY-TAR-NATION CAMP AND HUNT... love the name, this thing could be bigger than AO! We better limit entries.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 05-09-2019 10:05 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

If you're going to have an old turds hunt I think only handlers born BEFORE the 2nd world war (started) should be able to handle a dog. All these young whipper snappers should observe be able to observe and take notes.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 05-10-2019 11:15 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you are leaving out all of the baby boomers.

Old Post 05-10-2019 11:46 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

Shucks. I wanted to enter that hunt but I was born in 1943. I'm a young whippersnapper.

Old Post 05-11-2019 04:25 AM
shadinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, do you have to be young to be a whippersnapper?

Old Post 05-11-2019 01:32 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

WHIPPERSNAPPER - an insignificant, especially young person. LOL! Right out of the dictionary.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 05-11-2019 07:13 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Bob what does Webster say about a turd? Do you have to be old? Is there such a thing as a Whippersnapper turd?

Old Post 05-11-2019 10:20 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote