UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > FREE App from PURSUIT CHANNEL
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

FREE App from PURSUIT CHANNEL

Many of you have been asking how you can watch episodes of CARNIVORE and how things have gotten much easier. The PURSUIT Channel is offering a FREE app, PURSUIT UP that can be loaded on your phone or other device, giving you the ability to watch the show of your choosing 24/7. To my knowledge, none of the other channels are offering this service.
Thanks so much and hope that you will download this great app.
Adios,
Gary

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-07-2018 05:13 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Probably have to look at that tonight and see if it will work with my Amazon Fire Stick.

Old Post 08-07-2018 05:18 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yogi33
UKC Forum Member

Up

Thanks for the info!

Old Post 08-07-2018 11:21 PM
Yogi33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yogi33 Click here to Send Yogi33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yogi33 Add Yogi33 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

I finally got to watch Carnivore , thanks Gary

Old Post 08-08-2018 01:54 AM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I am way too old to be a "Techie" but I must say that this app is one of the coolest things that I have seen in some time...when I wasn't hunting. I think that there are approximately 3,000 shows available but only CARNIVORE regularly shows hunts with hounds.
Thanks and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-08-2018 05:34 PM
Gary Roberson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Roberson Click here to Send Gary Roberson a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Roberson Find more posts by Gary Roberson Add Gary Roberson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wayne Valentino
UKC Forum Member

Gary

Thanks for this info. Watched the episode on Yuma. Really liked it. How have those Pupcycles turned out so far ?? The male you bred to. Which Diamond Jim was it ? I am assuming Clear River DJ ??? Thanks Again !!

Old Post 08-08-2018 10:30 PM
Wayne Valentino is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne Valentino Click here to Send Wayne Valentino a Private Message Click Here to Email Wayne Valentino Find more posts by Wayne Valentino Add Wayne Valentino to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Yes, Clear River DJ. I had bred to him about 15 or so years ago and wanted to go back to him. Yes, all of the pups are doing well with the exception of a female that went to Montana. They were trying to use her on bears and she does not like bears. I am going to get her back and put her on lions where she should make a good one.
Thanks so much for loading the app and watching. We will be loading more episodes over time.
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-08-2018 10:36 PM
hectorp
New UKC Forum Member

Gary

I was able to download the APP in my Iphone here in Mexico. Real easy and I saw the Yuma Episode. Like it a lot. A good explanation how is coonhunting done and very informative how insemination is done in a dog. (had no idea of the operation to have greater sucess).

I am very glad and proud the way you present for the hunters that are not coonhunters how this hunting is done.

Your friend from Mexico,

Hector

Old Post 08-14-2018 11:55 PM
hectorp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hectorp Click here to Send hectorp a Private Message Find more posts by hectorp Add hectorp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Great to hear from you Hector and I am glad that you can get the app that far south in Mexico. Thanks for the kind words!
Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-15-2018 05:09 PM
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

I guess that I am a Dinosaur because when the PURSUIT CHANNEL told me that they were coming with this FREE app for smart devices, I was not super excited. After traveling around Texas for the last three weekends and visiting with thousands of young hunters, I have changed my mind. The PURSUITUP app is a HUGE deal as I am finding that is the way most young folks watch their choice of TV shows.
If you have not downloaded this App, please do so and watch CARNIVORE. We are the only show on outdoor programming that breeds, hunts and regularly airs episodes of hunting with dogs.
THANKS SO MUCH and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-20-2018 05:54 PM
Gary Roberson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to all of you who have downloaded the free app from PursuitUp. And thanks to you for watching CARNIVORE. One of the neat things about this app is that we are able to see which shows are getting the "eyes" and are most popular. The more views we get on the show helps us prove to our sponsors that we are promoting their products and without sponsors, we cannot produce and air the show.
Thanks Again and Adios,
Gary

Old Post 08-21-2018 05:45 PM