UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ole tars numbers !!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Ole tars numbers !!

These numbers are strait out of the bloodlines the Texas ones are just for May. The Oklahoma ones are for April and May some of the clubs in Oklahoma had two hunts each month each I will put the number of dogs at each hunt but out of respect not put where at this is public knowledge so it shouldn't offend anybody.

Texas hunts for May : 9 state wide
Texas state hunt : 66,35
Local numbers per club per night : 8,6,5,2,5 ,4,10

Oklahoma hunts for April and May : 28 state wide
Local nubers per club per night :6,3,3,3,2,10,16,4,9,9,16,13,21,11,17,7,3,7,7,4,7,

Most of those big numbers are at clubs on the Oklahoma, Missouri line 5 hrs from me or 3 hrs nw from me so by my calculations the further you go north the numbers are better.

I hate being right all the time.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 07-18-2018 at 02:40 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2018 02:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

What's your point, that Ok-Tx are competition wastelands? That's no great revelation, been that way for years.
You seem to love stating facts that everyone already knows and then act like you're the only one that can figure it out.
Like stating the sun comes up every morning and then when it comes up the next morning, you're like "See, I was right again!!!"
I mean who are you arguing with? Is there someone out there claiming Ok-Tx is the center of the competition coonhuntimg world? I dont get your point.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Last edited by JiM on 07-18-2018 at 03:23 PM

Old Post 07-18-2018 03:18 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

No Jim I was told on anouther thread that I was wrong when I live here I know the numbers so I just put it where everybody can see !! Would you like a donut to make you feel better what flavor ole tar will mail you some.

I love you man.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 03:25 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joey
UKC Forum Member

Tar, your on the very edge of the coonhunting world. Numbers are dropping everywhere and in a place like you live you will notice more. So you know thats the same kind of numbers everyone is seeing.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-18-2018 03:41 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Now this is something I myself don't understand I don't travel like I used to I got three grandkids all play sports and show cattle that takes up a lot of my time plus I am on the fair board and still try and hunt three nights a week. But just in Texas and Oklahoma I know every year there are a ton of dogs registered that means that Sombody is hunting but not in the hunts I would like to know why ? If I owned a kc I sure would want to know why. I mean the sheer vastness of those two states you could put 5 Of those northern states in them.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 03:55 PM
JiM
UKC Forum Member

Maybe those dogs being registered are all poodles and pitbulls.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 07-18-2018 04:10 PM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

More of one than the other I am scared of one of them lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 04:14 PM
Undergrace316
UKC Forum Member

What about the money guys? Are the PKC hunt numbers low also? CHKC?

Old Post 07-18-2018 06:51 PM
Undergrace316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Undergrace316 Click here to Send Undergrace316 a Private Message Click Here to Email Undergrace316 Find more posts by Undergrace316 Add Undergrace316 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

All I can tell you what people tell me they feel like all kc's have ran up north where they draw higher numbers at their major hunts which means more profit. So it's the you don't support me so I don't support you and because of the distance of going way off to major hunts and the expense they have taken away people goals when holding that carrot in front of a mules nose it works better if its just a little bit out of reach if he can't see it most likely it won't interest him jmo

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 07:05 PM
MR.RATMAN
Banned

Numbers aren't higher up my way neither.. usually only 6 - 12 dogs total heck a Walker sectional my way last year I believe only had 9 dogs total.. not sure what they had for the sectional this year except I heard only 2 open registered dogs.. the competition hunts are dying off everywhere

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 07-18-2018 07:51 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Ole tars numbers !!

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
These numbers are strait out of the bloodlines the Texas ones are just for May. The Oklahoma ones are for April and May some of the clubs in Oklahoma had two hunts each month each I will put the number of dogs at each hunt but out of respect not put where at this is public knowledge so it shouldn't offend anybody.

Texas hunts for May : 9 state wide
Texas state hunt : 66,35
Local numbers per club per night : 8,6,5,2,5 ,4,10

Oklahoma hunts for April and May : 28 state wide
Local nubers per club per night :6,3,3,3,2,10,16,4,9,9,16,13,21,11,17,7,3,7,7,4,7,

Most of those big numbers are at clubs on the Oklahoma, Missouri line 5 hrs from me or 3 hrs nw from me so by my calculations the further you go north the numbers are better.

I hate being right all the time.

Tar

YOUR a FLAKE !!

Old Post 07-18-2018 09:30 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

lol

meant to say russ !! deal with it snowflake !! Drama Queen !!lmbo

Old Post 07-18-2018 09:32 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Hey you go back over on Facebook I come over here to get a break from you your wearing me slick over there I think your stalking me !!

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 09:38 PM
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

Guys I have been silent and reading stuff for months. I see lots of problems in all Kcs with decline of dog and hunters #. I would love to see it like it use to be. I grew up around these hounds and coonhunters all my life. I enjoyed ever minute of it. Good and bad times. I have been doing some serious brainstorming and have alot of ideas. Idk if any one would take notice but iam going to try. I just got sit down and put pencil to paper and get everything in line. Iam going to try and reach out to the right people and make some things happen. It may crash and burn but would not be my first failure. I will let everone know more once get everything in line. Just remember guys iam a nobody just want it to be fun for everyone like it use to be. Ps the Hittman

Last edited by Hittman on 07-19-2018 at 01:12 AM

Old Post 07-18-2018 10:26 PM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Could be all them new and improved Lipper dogs and their offspring in Texas and Oklahoma after all they are to valuable to hunt, unlike the ones in NC we hunt ours.

Mr Tim.

Old Post 07-18-2018 10:52 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Could be all them new and improved Lipper dogs and their offspring in Texas and Oklahoma after all they are to valuable to hunt, unlike the ones in NC we hunt ours.

Mr Tim.

Yeah what he said lol.

Tar

Old Post 07-18-2018 11:20 PM
Night cry
UKC Forum Member

thanks Hitman!!!

i support you and as the younger generation myself growing up was much different than now if like my kids to be able to share the good times I did and the memories that keep me going in this sport ...let me know if you need any help with getting the word spread out or your ideas pushed I appreciate someone willing to take a stand and try to make a change for the good of the future !!

FUELED BY SHOWTIME DOG FOOD !!!

Old Post 07-19-2018 01:45 AM
Night cry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night cry Click here to Send Night cry a Private Message Click Here to Email Night cry Find more posts by Night cry Add Night cry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hittman
UKC Forum Member

The main goal is to get a good manged club going. With a trustworthy board. A nice building and grounds large enough to have some big to medium size hunt. Which I have already. The main thing is promoting and getting some sponsors for prizes to bring in the hunters. And be able to blend in young and older hunters. Older hunters will play a big roll in what Iam planning. I would like to have alot of youth events. It may not be anytime soon. Because when I plan something out I want all my ducks in a row.

Kinda like the movie field of dreams. You build it they will come.

Thanks Night cry for the support.

My real name is Corey Hitt anyone can look me up on Facebook and PM me.

It will be based in Oklahoma

Last edited by Hittman on 07-19-2018 at 02:48 AM

Old Post 07-19-2018 02:43 AM
Hittman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hittman Click here to Send Hittman a Private Message Click Here to Email Hittman Find more posts by Hittman Add Hittman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by MR.RATMAN
Numbers aren't higher up my way neither.. usually only 6 - 12 dogs total heck a Walker sectional my way last year I believe only had 9 dogs total.. not sure what they had for the sectional this year except I heard only 2 open registered dogs.. the competition hunts are dying off everywhere

8 dogs total for a Walker sectional that is pitiful

PKC CH Byers Boogar Hollow D
( Mojo On Tap X Midnight Fly )

Old Post 07-19-2018 02:48 AM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

$42 hunt packet $2 a dog add that up for just April and May United States wide 🙄

Tar

Old Post 07-19-2018 01:27 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
$42 hunt packet $2 a dog add that up for just April and May United States wide 🙄

Tar

weeweewee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-19-2018 05:04 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tar

We should be able to do the hunt packet online and print off our own cards. That should decrease the amount significantly. The hunt report should be online and that would cut out a lot of overhead and time.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 07-19-2018 06:01 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tar

WEEEWeeeWeee

Old Post 07-19-2018 06:46 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tar is it true you changed your pups name to Tars Carson Trump?

Old Post 07-19-2018 08:07 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Hey Tar is it true you changed your pups name to Tars Carson Trump?
if he did I would make a trip to his house !! that thing would be retired with that last name !! carson it would be great !!lol

Old Post 07-19-2018 08:51 PM