UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > House Blood
Pages (57): « First ... « 53 54 [55] 56 57 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-13-2016 05:35 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moderator III
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Moderator III
The rule is NO Current living stud ads here or NO puppy litters to be advertised here . There are other forums for those ads . OK ,show off the House line .

Just a reminder guys .

Old Post 01-18-2016 02:08 AM
Moderator III is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moderator III Click here to Send Moderator III a Private Message Find more posts by Moderator III Add Moderator III to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Nice Tom caught with some good old House Blood.

Old Post 01-30-2016 06:56 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Spot and House's Gator.

Old Post 01-30-2016 06:59 AM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

As always great pics Mr Lavell

A sharp pair of House bred Pups, LIPPERS IMPACT X RUBY

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 02-01-2016 04:29 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Thanks Paul. House's Gator

Old Post 02-07-2016 12:23 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Old Post 02-07-2016 12:28 AM
kordog
UKC Forum Member

anyone hunting lipper semen pups currently on biggame out there?if so how are they doing?

Old Post 02-07-2016 12:01 PM
kordog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kordog Click here to Send kordog a Private Message Click Here to Email kordog Find more posts by kordog Add kordog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

LOOKIN TO BUY A FEMALE PUP THAT IS LINE BRED ON HOUSE'S LAWYER , DAM MUST HAVE LAWYER IN HER PEDIGREE AND MALE MUST BE HOUSE BRED .
WHO HAS ONE ????

Old Post 02-11-2016 12:14 AM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by terrydtucker
LOOKIN TO BUY A FEMALE PUP THAT IS LINE BRED ON HOUSE'S LAWYER , DAM MUST HAVE LAWYER IN HER PEDIGREE AND MALE MUST BE HOUSE BRED .
WHO HAS ONE ????

where you live,
i might have some pups hit the ground 1st week of april if cross takes,
im breeding for my own use and not trying to sell pups
might have extra pup wont know till then and wont be any papers unless someone wanted to single reg one ,i could give them copy of ped's

sire is grandson of house rebel on top and great grandson on bottom.

dame is grandaughter to house rebel.

all dogs on peds out of rebel are half brothers/sister they have different mothers.rebel has lawyer blood plus other dogs in ped go back to lawyer several times .

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-11-2016 10:39 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

WILDBILL I LIVE IN MICHIGAN I USE TO HUNT SOME LAWYER BRED DOGS YEARS AGO AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY
TO FIND A GOOD FEMALE ONCE AGAIN , LOVE THE TRACK POWER AND THE MOUTH OF THE HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
LOUDEST TREE DOGS IVE EVER HERD

------GR NITE CH HOUSE'S LAWYER
----SIMINGTONS SIDE KICK
------MOUNTAIN TOP MANDY

HUNTED SEVERAL OUT OF THE SIDE KICK DOG THAT I LIKED
HAD A NICE ONE OUT OF STYLISH LIPPER

I WON'T BUY A PUP WITHOUT PAPERS , THANKS FOR THE OFFER WILD BILL

Old Post 02-12-2016 11:04 PM
terrydtucker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for terrydtucker Click here to Send terrydtucker a Private Message Find more posts by terrydtucker Add terrydtucker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by terrydtucker
WILDBILL I LIVE IN MICHIGAN I USE TO HUNT SOME LAWYER BRED DOGS YEARS AGO AND WOULD LIKE TO TRY
TO FIND A GOOD FEMALE ONCE AGAIN , LOVE THE TRACK POWER AND THE MOUTH OF THE HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
LOUDEST TREE DOGS IVE EVER HERD

------GR NITE CH HOUSE'S LAWYER
----SIMINGTONS SIDE KICK
------MOUNTAIN TOP MANDY

HUNTED SEVERAL OUT OF THE SIDE KICK DOG THAT I LIKED
HAD A NICE ONE OUT OF STYLISH LIPPER

I WON'T BUY A PUP WITHOUT PAPERS , THANKS FOR THE OFFER WILD BILL

your welcome,
these dogs could be reg. but i got tired of people pushing papers and braging about what they are out of and not what they could do when hunted..i quit wasting money on papers.
most my older dogs are linebred back to lawyer thru conger's lawtoo dog out lawyer,my newer blood are added in lawyer thru house rebel...

these cross's i make are for natural coondogs,
the lawtoo dogs i had if hunted would run own coons from 4 1/2 mths old to 13 mths old
had 1 female who never went to the woods till she was 8 yrs old and only seen a coonhide in yard when a puppy and run own coon first night in woods.

this last batch i give a gray squerrel to a 12mth old male when he treed it on the box ,took him to the woods at 14-15 months? 3rd night in woods he was roadhuntin in frount of the truck and old dog was watching him to make a move if she didnt smell anything first. got iced out 3on the 3rd night .
sold him to man at workat 20months old,only hunted 3 nights at ,man hunted him with his old dog 2 nights and he was splittin with the meat. at approx 24 mths old when season came in he only been hunted 5 nights in 24 months ,first 2 weeks season man told me he hunted dog by self and shot 23 coon out to him and then let his brother hunt him,,i tryed buy him back,but no sale,lol

o well i still got a brother and sister and his sire/dame..

the fella dont care about papers but he could reg it with the right ped and maybe stud him out if he wanted to hunt in the hunts but he wont...

if papers could tree ,everybody would have a box full of treedogs,lol

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 02-13-2016 07:32 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Bred pup

Terry ur pm full call me 1417 247 2934.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 02-14-2016 04:28 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

House Bred pup

Terry ur pm full call me 1417 247 2934.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 02-14-2016 04:28 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
terrydtucker
UKC Forum Member

JD PM BOX IS BROKE , I WILL CALL YOU SOON , THANKS

LETS SEE SOME MORE HOUSE BRED DOGS .

Old Post 02-29-2016 06:09 PM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Gator, House's Spot and House's Pedro.

Old Post 03-22-2016 04:28 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Spot And House's Gator. [/URL]

Old Post 03-30-2016 04:46 AM
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

House's Spot and House's Pedro.

Old Post 03-30-2016 04:49 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I am going to be making a cross in june. Sire is a son of hubs homer x beavers hardwood jodi. Jodi is a daughter to hardwood swamp. The mother is off of houses Idaho stud and lippers screaming Lucille. Both are coondogs.

Old Post 03-30-2016 04:52 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

House Blood

Old Post 04-02-2016 01:10 PM
p31295
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by brandon little
I am going to be making a cross in june. Sire is a son of hubs homer x beavers hardwood jodi. Jodi is a daughter to hardwood swamp. The mother is off of houses Idaho stud and lippers screaming Lucille. Both are coondogs.

Brandon put me down for a good female.

Molly on left Lucille and Stud her parents on right

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 04-08-2016 12:44 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Idaho house bred hounds

Great pics out of Idaho again this year Lavell. thanks for sharing

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 04-08-2016 12:48 AM
Bates
UKC Forum Member

House blood

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 07-02-2016 02:38 AM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Pr House's Trump x House's Emmy Lou.

Can't wait get these pups on ground they be heavy House Bred double House's Jammer. Emmy Coondog. Trump 12 months old been treeing his own coon since 7 months old he all natural. Got big hopes for these.

........ Grtch Lippers Stylish Cade

..... Ch Double Tough Ranger

...... Grtch Double Tough Tage

...... Grch Double Tough Defender

..... Grtch Grch House's Lipper

..... Lippers Lucille

...... Pr War Creek Anna

.. Sire pups Pr House's Trump

.... Grtch House' Prowler

... Ntch Pkc ch House' Taking A Chance

.... Pr Pratters Sally

..... Ntch House' Jammer

.... Ntch Pkc ch House' Taking A Chance

.... Pkc Ch Brooks Prowling Jane

.... Pr Brooks Handsome Sally

... Pr Brooks Prowling Jane 2

... Ch Double Tough Ranger

.... Pr House Prowling Rage

.... Pr House's Bobby Jo.

Trump is bred to be natural Coondog Producer.

Emmy is House's Prowler House's Taking A Chance House's Jammer.

Ky Buzz Double Tough Lawyer on top side

Bottom side she is Clint Ceaser Prowler
House' Rebel all on dam side.

Home of
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 07-19-2016 09:50 AM
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Any body out their remember houses parker. only hound I ever seen that got scratched 4 fighting in a bench show .jumped off the bench and fought a dog waiting to be shown next .was bared for the club grounds .lol

Old Post 07-22-2016 05:37 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote