UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Brad And Rons Dailey Devotions For Coonhunters
Pages (120): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
masonman1974
UKC Forum Member

Re: 1 Corinthians 13:4-6

quote:
Originally posted by BRAD E. ISAACS
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

as I have problems being patient,i had absessed tooth this week I know I was not kind, I have a temper,i have held grudges but we all fall short...and this is why I read here most every day because if we read the WORD we will do better the next hurting tooth or bad day....I call it taking my eyes off Jesus but as soon as I put my eyes back on Jesus and start praising in spirit and truth then I will act with love...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2014 08:20 AM
masonman1974 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masonman1974 Click here to Send masonman1974 a Private Message Click Here to Email masonman1974 Visit masonman1974's homepage! Find more posts by masonman1974 Add masonman1974 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 Corinthians 13:5-8

TRUE LOVE IN CHRIST

It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

It is easy for us all to take our eyes off of JESUS due to the worldly circumstances we face in everyday life. Just as Masonman1974 said, once we refocus and get our eyes back on JESUS and being about his business, our actions will once again become the product of his neverending love. GOD BLESS!!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-12-2014 02:17 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Good Mornin! The weatherman says a warm up is coming .There is a good warm up for this weekend and I cant wait.Lets get goin with todays message may it be a Blessin to you.
Prayer for the Morning

Oh Lord, most heavenly Father, Almighty and everlasting God, who has safely brought me to the beginning of this day; I give you thanks for my creation, preservation, and all the blessings of my life. Grant that this day I fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger; but that all my doings, being governed by your will, may be righteous in your sight. Through Christ our Lord, I pray. Amen
Getting Rid of the Darkness

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the Light of the world: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” - John 8:12

If you wanted to get rid of darkness in a room, how would you do it? Would you curse the darkness? Take a broomstick and try to beat the darkness out? Grab a shovel and shovel it out? Or a vacuum cleaner and suck it out? How are you going to get the darkness out of a room?

There’s no way except one: turn on the light. Just turn on the light. The darkness cannot stand the light. When Jesus comes, darkness is going to go. It has to go! And when it goes, everything that loves it will go with it. What a day it will be when Jesus comes and all the wicked, vile, filthy things in the spiritual world flee His light!

When we're faithful, when we live as a Christian ought to, everywhere we go, we’re making manifest the deeds of darkness simply as we let our light shine.

Don't have any fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness! We're to walk in the light; there is to be godly fruit, godly fellowship, and godly faithfulness as we “walk in the light as He is in the light.”God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,,,,,Prayers sent for you all,If ya need Prayer all ya gota do is ask,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin Mr Masonman I dont have a bad tooth,but some days Im just a crabby ole jerk and do and say things I ought not ..God knows us .he knows us and what we try not to do,,,We are a work in progress,That God is workin on .When the day comes and were inside those gates of Heaven ,We wont be doin that anymore .So dont worry about it ,just ask for forgiveness like your doin,,,You have a Blessed Day and take care of that tooth ,,Ron

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 02-12-2014 at 03:25 PM

Old Post 02-12-2014 03:18 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 3:16-17

ULTIMATE TRUE LOVE

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-13-2014 01:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BRAD E. ISAACS Click here to Send BRAD E. ISAACS a Private Message Click Here to Email BRAD E. ISAACS Find more posts by BRAD E. ISAACS Add BRAD E. ISAACS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

Re: John 3:16-17

quote:
Originally posted by BRAD E. ISAACS
ULTIMATE TRUE LOVE

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

AMEN.

Old Post 02-13-2014 01:19 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

How Can You Avoid Becoming Spititually Overweight

Hello ! I hope you enjoy todays message
How You Can Avoid Becoming Spiritually Overweight

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

1 Timothy 6:9-10

One day several years ago, I was outside doing a little yard work. I happened to be outside when I saw a beautiful blue jay scratching on the ground. He picked up a talon full of dirt, but then did a strange thing. He carried it over to a bucket and put it in there.

After that, he went back to scratching the ground, grabbed another clump of dirt, and flew it over to the bucket. He did this a few dozen times until the bucket was about half full of dirt. Then, he grabbed the bucket by the handle, flew up about 10 feet, had a heart attack, and died.

Now, you don’t believe that story, do you? Well, I hope not, because it’s not true. You know birds are smarter than to try to fly off with an overloaded bucket of dirt. Yet, isn’t that what so many people do? They fill their lives up with dirt and take off, ready to fly, but they die because they haven’t filled their lives with things that matter.

Material things make wonderful servants, but terrible masters. So many have a lot in the pocketbooks but nothing in their person. Fill your bucket with things that matter, not things that weigh you down, and God will empower you to soar higher than you ever could have imagined!

AVOID BECOMING SPIRITUALLY OVERWEIGHT BY FILLING YOUR LIFE WITH THINGS OF SIGNIFICANCE, NOT JUST MATERIAL WEALTH. Lay you treasures up in heaven Id rather work for my Lord For what he has to give me than workin at any job for 10000 an hour...God Loves Yas ,,We Love Yas,,Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,from The Riverbottom,,,Ron,,prayers for you all

njoy todays message,

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 02-14-2014 01:38 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

John 13:34-36

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
Simon Peter asked him,
“Lord, where are you going?”
Jesus replied,
“Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later.”

LOVE ONE ANOTHER....... THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT OF ALL!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-14-2014 01:53 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Fruit of The Spirit

Good Day to all.We made it to the weekend ,Have a nice weekend and attend a church of your choice some where,Todays message may it be a blessin to yas The Fruit of the Spirit

“Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in Me.” - John 15:4

Galatians 5 says, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance.” Now, have you ever seen a fruit factory? No. You might have seen a shirt factory, but you will not see a fruit factory. You will only find an orchard. You see, there is no fruit without life. Later in Galatians 5:25 the Bible says, “If we live in the Spirit, let us walk in the Spirit.” He is our lifeline. You cannot manufacture fruit.

Friend, you’re not going to grow and produce the fruit of the Spirit unless you are walking in the Spirit—until you abide in the Spirit. And then, you won’t produce fruit, you will bear it. Jesus told us to abide in Him, and then we’ll be fruitful.
God loves us all.God doesnt care what you have done in your life,When you ask him to forgive you all,everything no matter what !!! It is all gone ,Forgiven No matter how bad you think it was ,Its is gone ..Start a new life today,,Ask God into your life,Ive been asked several times by many different people,"What can I do to change my life ,get me up out of my problems , I want a better life Im tired of living like I am" ,,, " I give everyone the same answer and its very simple and easy ,,,,,, Just ask our Lord Christ Jesus into your life and ,your life will be instantly changed from that very moment on,,How easy is that..Life wont change if ya do nothin about it ... Ask him and see if I dont know what im talkin about..God Loves Yas,,We Love yas,, Have a Blessed One,,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron....Prayers for all my Friends ,Brothers and Sisters in Christ...

Old Post 02-14-2014 10:13 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Guarde by His Power,,,God is Watching You

Good Sunday Mornin!They say a good warn up is comin,I cant wait. See yas in Church this mornin!If ya havent been in a while throw your cloths on ,go have some fellowship with God and your family. lets get goin to todays message." God is Watching You Guarded by His Power—Jesus Sees You

“And when evening was come, the ship was in the midst of the sea, and He alone on the land. And He saw them toiling in rowing … and … He cometh unto them, walking upon the sea …” - Mark 6:47

Jesus’ disciples were way out in the sea, and Jesus was on the shore. But He saw them toiling and rowing. He never took His eyes off them.

Are you in the midst of a storm? Did you know He sees you right now? You say, “He doesn’t know where I am. He doesn’t know this difficulty. Why is He so far away? Why am I in the storm and He is on the shore?” Friend, He is there, and He’s praying for you. He’s up there on the mountain looking down. He sees right through the dark. You can’t see Him, but He sees you. You can say, “His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.”

My advice for you in the midst of your storm is to see Jesus, the great I AM, and see Him walking on the water. And that thing that looks like it’s going to be over your head is already under His feet. You’re seated in the heavenlies with Him. And you can’t drown with your head above water. He is the great I AM. You can put it down: you are guarded by His power. It is comforting to know and have that assurance that God is always with you,If your sick with somethin a heart problem,cancer,God is standin right ther with you,If your in the middle of a divorce and feel like you have lost everything,"God is right there with you he knows your feelings and what your going through,If you just lost your job and worried whats going to happen ,God is right there with you...Let me tell you all my friends everyone has experienced some of the above problems or perhaps all the above problems,,But one thing thats definately for sure,God has been there with you through it all,God has plans for each of you and I,Good plans ! If you keep your trust in him ,lean on him ,in a matter of time your gona look back and see God has helped you and is leading you down a path towards better things ,We dont understand why things happen this way or that way,We have questions when things shake life.a question like ,"why did my wife or husband leave me ? or Why did I loose my job , Or Why did i get Cancer,Or Why did the one I truly love pass away... I dont know the answer to any of these questions,But God Does We just dont know .Were not suppose to..{Proverbs 3:5-6 " Love the Lord With All Your Heart,and Lean not on Your Own Understanding, But Follow God in all Your Ways, and He Will Make Your Paths Straight"..}Again I cant answer these questions above,But God Will and He Will Take Care of You.........God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Day ,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,,,Prayers for you all.That God answers all your Prayer and My Prayers,,We know he will in his time ....See Yous Soon if The Lords Willin

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 02-16-2014 at 10:23 AM

Old Post 02-16-2014 10:19 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Long Term Spirtual Success

Hi to all Lets go Righ to Todays Message ,,May it Be a BLessin To Yas
How You Can Experience Long-Term Spiritual Success

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases;
his mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

Lamentations 3:22-23

I was asked a question a while back ,,"what’s so different about this church?” and other churchs ,,compared to other churchs? I thought for a moment and told them, “There’s really one word that characterizes the people here and other churchs that makes all the difference: energy.”

When people are excited and enthusiastic about something, it’s very likely going to succeed. And when that excitement is empowered and guided by the Holy Spirit of God, there’s absolutely nothing that can stop it!

But unfortunately, there are many Christians today who attempt to survive on excitement and experience alone. They go from spiritual high to spiritual high and confuse those experiences with the Holy Spirit. This causes them to completely miss out on the real work of Christ in their lives.

Don’t substitute emotion and exhilaration for the authentic work of God in your life. Walk consistently with Him daily, rather than from experience to experience. It’s that sustained energy that will set you up for long-term success in your spiritual life!

EXPERIENCE LONG-TERM SPIRITUAL SUCCESS BY HAVING A CONSISTENT DAILY WALK WITH GOD. God Loves yas,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ,,From The Riverbottom,,Ron Prayers for you all

Old Post 02-17-2014 10:41 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Glowing in The Dark

Hey !!!!!!!!!!! We are havin a heatwave today,But were not gona complain about the heat,Its suppose to get to 65 today time to turn on the air conditioner,,,,,O wow no not yet! by Friday its back to the 20's and 30's,we shouldnt complain about nothin,,Were here, Were readin this,The Lord has given us another day.Lets get goin on to todays message ,,,,,,

Glowing in the Dark

“So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship; and they were afraid. - John 6:19

In the Bible there are correcting storms and there are perfecting storms. Jonah, who spent the night on a foam blubber mattress, was in a correcting storm because he was out of the will of God. He was running from God. And God sent a correcting storm.

But there are also perfecting storms. These disciples were not out of the will of God. Why were they in a storm? Because—don’t miss this—they were in the will of God. It was Jesus, Matthew tells us, who constrained them to get into that boat. They were in this storm because they were obeying Jesus. Why would Jesus want them to be in a storm? Because He wanted them to grow.

I’ve often shared these words, written by Robert Browning Hamilton:

“I walked a mile with pleasure, she chatted all the way. But left me none the wiser, for all she had to say. I walked a mile with sorrow, not a word said she. But oh, the things I learned from sorrow, when sorrow walked with me.” Is that not true? “Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress.” Someone said that faith is like film. It’s developed in the dark. That’s when we learn to trust the Lord........As hard as it might be to trust somethin you cant see,thats why many people dont believe in God ,they cant see him ..Some people just have it in there mindset if you cant see,feel,touch or smell it ,,,It doent exist..This is where faith and trust comes in we have to have that to believe in God. I will tell you somethin,If those that dont believe would give there hearts to The Lord ,They would see things happen in ther lives ,that only God could have done.The very first thing that I saw when i gave my heart to God was ,,The very next day,I had a different feeling in my heart,the thing i noticed was,I wasnt cussing every other word that came from Riverbottom Rons mouth was a really bad word , G.D and the F word were my favorite to use,I can truly say I havent used those words since the day after I accepted God into my Life,,,Only God could have done that,now I have things that I still do ,but God has been workin on that.....Try JESUS if you want a different life style and changes for the better .....God Loves yas,, We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,from The Riverbottom ,,,Ron Need Prayer ? Want Prayer/ Just ask us ... Prayers sent for all,,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords Willin

Old Post 02-18-2014 04:23 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Smile 1 John 4:10-13

This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. This is how we know that we live in him and he in us: He has given us of his Spirit.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-19-2014 02:05 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Growing By His Plan

Hello ! Its 64 degrees out what a nice day,,Dont get comfortable as there is snow predicted for next Wednesday..Summers comin,Wont be long .Now to todays message,May it be a Blessin to yas Growing by His Plan

“…see the works of the Lord, and His wonders in the deep.For He commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof…Then they cry unto the Lordin their trouble, and He bringeth them out of their distresses. He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still…so He bringeth them unto their desired haven.” - Psalm 107:23-30

It is God who is the master of the winds and the waves. He is able to cause storms to come or to calm them.

It is a very shallow theology that says if we’re in the will of God, we’ll always sail smoothly on the sea of life. We’ll have no sickness, no sorrow, no disappointment, know no separation. There’ll be no problems in our family. The “joy boys” get on television and say, “You just believe God and send me an offering, and you’ll never be sick. Everything’ll be fine.” This is the gospel of cash and Cadillacs. Friend, there’s a Greek word for that—“baloney.”

No, we are going to have difficulty. And the first thing you can say when difficulty comes is that God’s providence is over it all. “I am governed by His providence.”

Not only am I governed by His providence, butI am growing by His plan. Now God’s plan is not to indulge you; God’s plan is to enlarge you. “Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress.” (Psalm 4:1)

Those of you who’ve been on the trail for awhile, who have walked a long time with the Lord, when did you grow the most? When everything was fine? When there was smooth sailing? Or when the storm came? Did you not grow more in the storm, in distress, when you were crowded to Christ, and when you had to call upon Him? You are growing by His plan. When we accecpt Jesus Christ as out Personnel Savior lifes path isnt bump free,It isnt perfect,It isnt with out problems,,But one thing I will tell you and others will to,,,"Life is easyer to live with because you will have God right ther through everything that you will encounter.helping and taking care of you....God Loves yas,,We Love Yas ,, Your Freind in Christ,,Have a Blessed One ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron I would like to ask this I would like to personnely Pray for you,,pm,me your request you dont have to leave your name ..Just what you need Prayer for.,,other wise Prayer for everyone ,,See yas tomorrow if The Lords willin

Old Post 02-19-2014 10:02 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Proverbs 17:8-10

A bribe is seen as a charm by the one who gives it;
they think success will come at every turn.
Whoever would foster love covers over an offense,
but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.
A rebuke impresses a discerning person
more than a hundred lashes a fool.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-20-2014 01:59 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Be Not Afraid

Hi all ! Its warm 68 dgrees winds gusting to 50 mph but nice Lets get goin to our message May it be a Blessin to yas
“But He saith unto them, ‘It is I; be not afraid.’” - John 6:20

Did you know, some 365 times in the Bible, one time for every day in the year, God has told us not to be afraid? Three hundred and sixty-five times, in one way or another, He said. “Be not afraid” or “Fear not.” The devil is the sinister minister of fear, but our Lord tells us not to be afraid.

In John chapter 6, the disciples, some of whom are seasoned sailors, are filled with fear. They bend their backs to the oars. It’s too far from the shore to swim. The waves are too boisterous. They have an idea that they are going down. And on top of all of this, where is Jesus? Why hasn’t He come to them? Why has He forsaken them?

Then they see Him. He’s walking on the water. That doesn’t bring them joy. Now their fear has turned to raw terror. Who? What is that walking on the water? Is it a phantom? Is it a ghost? And then they recognize—it’s Jesus, the wave walker, walking on the water.

I’ve learned everybody has there problems and that there is a heartache on every pew. We all have storms, if not now, later.

How do you find peace in the midst of your storm? Peace is not the subtraction of problems from life; peace is the addition of power to meet those problems. That’s God’s peace. This week, commit to memory John 14:27: “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” God Loves Yas ,,We Love yas,, Have a Blessed Day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron Prayers for you all

Old Post 02-21-2014 01:32 AM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Romans 13:8-11

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,” and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.
And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed!

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-21-2014 01:51 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Truly Trusting the Lord

Good Mornin to all 65 Degrees yesterday,31 today. Its Friday , Il seeya in church Sunday mornin. My message for today is a little different,I wana tell a real true story about a very good friend of mine named Mike P. Many of you on here probly know him.He is a dedicated coonhunter that doesnt live real far from me.I first met Mike a lot of years ago through coonhuntin.we became good friends and have been ever since.We talk a lot on this forum about after you accept Jesus Christ how life still has its ups and downs ,Good times and bad.But the Lord is with you through these times and helps ya through them. and God will watch over you and will work miricales in your life . This is the story of my buddy and friend Mike P. Mike has been through alot .He had a striving turkey growing business and doing very well in life and then his life was shook up by a divorce. That he didnt want, Ya know how divorces go sometimes ,Mike lost his turkey farming and even had to sell some of his property and other things ,in his settlement to his other half.He was really down just like the rest of us would be if it were to happen to us.I talked to Mike alot during that time he was really down,but God gave him strength to pull through that.As mike found a job and an things were getin better,Then wham! Mike had a bad heart attack,He was back down for the count,really sick and wondering if he was gona be able to work again.With some time off and recoverying from this bad heart attack mike got better and was fellin good back to work and makin progress towards getin back on his feet,,O,, I forgot to tell yas ,,"Yes Mike is a Christian he accepted Jesus Christ as his Savior before all this." Mike had said,, Im sure a few times where is God in all this ,Why is this stuff happen to me ? Life was goin on for Mike things were getin better again,He knew God was there helping him ,but with all this happening sure makes a person wonder. Then once again,,Wham!!! Mike has another heart attack! This time it was worse.He had to have a quadtruple bypass surgery as his ole heart was in bad shape.once again,Mike was down,,I my self would be sayin "why? How much more can I take.God was with Mr Mike again.his surgery went fine ,Went back to work after a while of recovery,doin farm work wich is not easy work.Again Mike was strolin right along .Then Wham !!!!!!!!!! Down again Very sick with some health problems that lead him to some more surgery...Gods with him again,God takes care of things ,gets my ole buddy Mike back on his feet once again.Back to work,doin just fine workin every day,When I talked to him and asked how he was feelin he told me several times ,,Ron Im feelin really good now better than I have for a long time.He was back to coonhuntin ,as much as he did when he was younger,poundin those woods with a nice black an tan coonhound...... You all know how much I tell you that God is always with you ,Hes always ther ,Watchin over you ,,Takin care of you.Makin sure nothin happens to you.,,,,,Well,,Now listen to this On December 15th 2013 Mr Mike was hunting,,,,He reached into his dog box to get his rifle out and the unexpected happened as he was pulling the gun out of the dogbox it musta been hung on somethin as he pulled and turned ,,,,,,,,Bang!!!!!! Mr Mike was shot in the back of his head with a 22 long rifle hollow point at the base of his head,,,God was there once again!!!!!! Mike fell to the ground,In a short time he came awake realizeing he just accidentaly shot his self ,,He tryed to call 911 but his cell phone wouldnt work where he was at.He reached up fellin his head ,he had a whole at the base of his head reachin up and finding the exit hole at the top of his head,,,Bleeding and fellin bad beyond belief,,,Mike got in his truck and drove his self to the hospital.he was airlifted to a better hospital,,,What a Miricale!!! God still works miricales today just like 2000 years ago.that 22 long rifle hollow point entered the back of his head just cracked his scull went up just under his skin and exited out the top of his head ..other than a headache and ringing ears ,,,Mike was released from the hospital the next morning after being shot ,,,God Was There again,Always Has been, Through everythin That Mike has went through,,from his Divorce till his Present day Gun Shot to the head .I told Mr Mike that he was one hardheaded guy[lol} Mike said God has left me here on this earth for a reason and Im gona find out why,Mike is like a brother to me ,hes a good guy that has God in his Life.........Ask God into Your life ,You Just Might Need Him Someday to help and take care of you just like he did my buddy ,,,Mike P, God Loves yas ,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed day,, Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom ,,,Ron ,,Prayers for all !

Old Post 02-21-2014 04:50 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Jeremiah 29:10-14

This is what the Lord says:

“When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-24-2014 01:39 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

The Masters Feet

Good Mornin Its a nice cool day out this mornin,I tryed to set on the deck this mornin and drink my coffee but got to chilly for me and went in side,I hope you like this mornins message,So lets get to it,,,,,,,,, The Master’s Feet

“Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.” - 1 Peter 5:7

I read about a man whose dog was swimming. The man called the dog to go home. The dog was having such a great time, he wouldn’t come. So the man picked up a stick and threw it in the water. When the dog saw the stick, he instinctively swam to the stick, put it in his mouth, came back, and laid it at his master’s feet.

I wonder if the burden you have has been given to you by God to cause you to come to His feet. Maybe He’s called you other ways, but you wouldn’t come. Maybe the burden is what God is using to bring you to your Master’s feet. But thank God we can cast all our cares upon Him, for He cares for us.

What burden weighs upon your heart today? Did you know that we have a high priest, the Lord Jesus, who, the Bible says, is not high and mighty and aloof, but one who can relate to our sufferings and understand them, for He Himself knew the greatest pain, suffering—and loss. Read Hebrews 4:15, then cast your cares upon Him today.
God suffered all the things that we suffer today,so he knows what we go through.Those things are much easyer to go through with Christ in your Life. God Loves Yous, ,,We Love Yous,Have a Blessed day,,Your Friend in Christ,,,from The Riverbottom Ron Prayers sent for you all..

Last edited by Riverbottom Ron on 02-25-2014 at 01:01 PM

Old Post 02-25-2014 12:59 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Matthew 22:36-40

“Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?” Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind." This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: "Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Brother in Christ.

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-25-2014 01:37 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Smile 1 John 4:8-10

Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love. This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-26-2014 02:17 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

Half Hearted Christianity

Hello All ,,Well here comes another snow storm for Saturday, Crank up the snow shovels ,Summers comin ,Wont be long now ,,Now to todays message ,, May it be a Blessin to your Heart Half-hearted Christianity

“But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.” - Deuteronomy 4:29

The scourge of the twenty-first century is half‑hearted Christianity. Half-hearted Christianity will not do it. Are you seeking for Christ with all your heart? The Bible says in James 1:8, "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." That word double‑minded literally means "two souls." Here's a man trying to face both ways at the same time. He's trying to live with one foot in the church and one in the world. He's got just enough of the world in him that he can't be happy in church. And he's got just enough Christ in him he can't be happy in the world. He is a spiritual schizophrenic. He is a two-soul man. We are to love the Lord with all our heart.

Is there anything in your life you love more than the Lord Jesus Christ? If so, then my friend, that thing—whatever or whoever it is—has become an idol in your life. Realizing that, what steps can you take today to remove it from the throne and put Christ back in His proper place in your life? Theres times that I catch myself puting things ahead of my Lord ,But I step back and regroupe what Im doin ,Were only flesh and human and God knows it ,Thank the Lord for his Forgivness,,,God Loves Yas ,,,We Love Yas,, Have a Blessed Day Your Friend in Christ,,,From The Riverbottom,,,Ron ..Need Prayer just ask. See yas tomorrow if The Lords willin

Old Post 02-26-2014 09:29 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

1 John 3:17-19

If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence.

AMEN! this gives root to the old saying:

"Actions speak louder than words."

May God bless everyone who visits this thread and may their walk with Jesus become a bit closer each day while here on Earth.

Brother in Christ,

Brad E. Isaacs

Old Post 02-27-2014 02:34 PM
BRAD E. ISAACS
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up 2 Timothy 1:6-8

For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.

PRAYERS for all who are in need. A special prayer for a gentlemen who contacted me and is experiencing some issues with unfortunate panic attacks. I began praying for you last night brother and I am convinced that GOD is already working on you today. FAITH & PRAYER IS THE ANSWER. God Bless.

Brother in CHRIST,

Brad E. Isaacs

Last edited by BRAD E. ISAACS on 02-28-2014 at 02:52 PM

Old Post 02-28-2014 02:48 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

New Leaves

More snow 8-10 inchs Im goin sled ridin with my granddaughter this time,It wont be long and the trees will have New Leaves but for now heres some New Leaves

“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” - 2 Corinthians 5:17

Some people want to get everything in their life straightened out before they come to Christ. But you'll wake up in hell and still not have it straightened out. It’s like trees that don’t lose their leaves in the fall. The leaves wither and turn brown but hold on until the spring. And when the new leaf comes, it pushes the old leaf off.

That's exactly what happens to your old habits, your old life, when you find the Lord Jesus. The new life pushes your old life off. It’s not a matter of plucking off this leaf and knocking off that one. You'll never do it that way. Let the new life within you do its work.

Have you come to grips yet with the fact that your “old nature” is dead and you are a new creature in Christ? You can’t “kill” him on your own. You have to “reckon” him as dead and allow the “new nature”—the new creature you are in Christ—to come alive and be fed and nurtured by the Holy Spirit. God Loves Yas,,We Love Yas ,,Have a Blessed Weekend Your Friend in Christ,, From The Riverbottom ,,,Ron,,,Prayers for all!

Old Post 02-28-2014 10:08 PM