UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNtCh PKC Silver Ch AKC NtCh Mr Moe at Stud
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Glory was a nice female Jeremy, I had her at my house for a short time and liked what I saw out of her.

The positive reports keep coming in on pups out of Moe. I just sent two green pups down to Buddy Deletre's for him to work a week ago. He sent me a video last night of the two pups off Moe and different females split treed 50 yards apart from each other both with the meat. Both of these pups have as big a mouth as you will ever hear on a hound. That has been consistent with almost everyone of Moe's pups.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2013 06:21 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Jeremy, your inbox is full.

Moe is currently in Pleasant Hill, Il about an hour outside of St Louis.

Last edited by RRILEY on 04-17-2013 at 01:50 AM

Old Post 04-02-2013 09:54 PM
RRILEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RRILEY Click here to Send RRILEY a Private Message Click Here to Email RRILEY Find more posts by RRILEY Add RRILEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkeith
UKC Forum Member

3.5 month Moe / Swamp Girl Droopy pup

Justin Keith
912-433-4360
Statesboro Ga

Old Post 04-17-2013 01:46 AM
jkeith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkeith Click here to Send jkeith a Private Message Find more posts by jkeith Add jkeith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Looks good justin

Old Post 04-17-2013 05:40 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

sorry just checkin this my inbox should be clean now thanks.

Old Post 04-17-2013 10:17 AM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

I had a good feeling about that droopy cross from the start. That is an impressive pup in anyone's book right there for 3 months old.

Old Post 04-18-2013 02:03 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I have a good feeling about that cross also Rick

Old Post 04-18-2013 03:16 AM
Darin Parrish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darin Parrish Click here to Send Darin Parrish a Private Message Click Here to Email Darin Parrish Find more posts by Darin Parrish Add Darin Parrish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

---Grnite Track Man
--GrniteTuff Man
---Grnite Famous ( mate to cutter)
Jackie Been in ukc 3 hunts has first and 2nd
---Grnite Wild Card (Wild Casey)
--GrniteTubby
---Grnite Dot (Sackett Jr)

Wanting to cross this female on moe. Shes not like most your track man dogs shes going to go tell she finds a coon everytime you cut her big track man locate I feel her and moe will throw some bigtime winners in any kc.

Old Post 04-19-2013 02:39 PM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Boy that pedigree sure will look good on them pups Jeremy!

Old Post 04-23-2013 02:24 AM
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

Rick i took jackie to another ukc hunt got another first on her making her a nite ch. Everyone ive talk to with pups off moe say they are treeing and most treeing own coons and say they will breed back to moe forsure.

Old Post 04-30-2013 05:31 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear you finished your female to nt ch Jeremy. I am really looking forward to this cross. Their will be no doubt we will be seeing some of those pups in the winners circle!

Old Post 05-01-2013 05:22 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

You can't go wrong with Moe. I bred a female to him, pups are 4 months old and I'm getting videos of the treeing already.

Old Post 05-10-2013 03:21 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Darrin, I give half the credit to Droopy though on these pups. I think you have a heck of a reproducer on your hands with her. Guys don't overlook Moe just bc he isn't hyped up with smoke in every magazine and Internet sight around. He is proving to be a dominant reproducer of well above average hounds just like his sire who was the #1 reproducer in the breed and his dam who was the #6 reproducer in the breed. Every pup that has been given a chance so far will tree and most have over powering mouths and independent as you will find. We currently have pups off of Pryors Alley Cat who is a top notch reproducer of many proven winners herself. We also have three more females booked to breed as well. All pups are super staked and performance eligible.

Old Post 05-10-2013 05:43 PM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rick. If I get enough interest I might breed her back to him when she comes in heat. I just don't want stuck with a bunch of pups.

Old Post 05-11-2013 01:07 AM
D.Moore
New UKC Forum Member

Darrin dont worry about that i have a male off of droopyxmoe and he is already running and treeing cats in the yard and i have already had a guy calling to buy him at only 4 months old and am very pleased with him im getting a coon this week to show to him and he barks every breath while he is running the cats and he has a huge mouth in the pen.... i would be interested in another one in the future and got a couple friends who would get one also

Old Post 05-18-2013 01:21 AM
D.Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.Moore Click here to Send D.Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email D.Moore Find more posts by D.Moore Add D.Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

It was a good cross.

Old Post 05-18-2013 03:09 AM
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

Mr Moore I'm glad to hear you are pleased with your pup. Keep us updated on the pups progress. This has shown to be an outstanding cross so far. I have video of two littermates of yours that are already flat blowing the top out of the tree I can send if you would like.

Darin, the little female treed two coons on her own last week. One off a feeder bucket in the big woods and the other in our 40 acre training pen. She is the most impressive 3-4 month old pup I have ever seen.

Old Post 05-18-2013 01:14 PM
D.Moore
New UKC Forum Member

Rick i sent you a pm

Old Post 05-18-2013 09:17 PM
D.Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D.Moore Click here to Send D.Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email D.Moore Find more posts by D.Moore Add D.Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Good to hear that Rick

Old Post 05-19-2013 01:30 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

I have a female out of moe and droopy I would sale if someone wants her. It doesn't matter if I sale her or not because I know she will make a nice dog. If your interested call or text me 660-216-1110

Old Post 05-21-2013 02:58 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 05-27-2013 06:15 AM
Indy
UKC Forum Member

for sale

Anyone know of a Moe pup forsale between 11-16 months that is ready to go? Must run and tree alone and a bawl track mouth... Price is open

Mikes Gift

Old Post 05-30-2013 11:38 PM
Indy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indy Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Add Indy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RRILEY
UKC Forum Member

There is a ten month old male for sale out of the Frankie female. 10 months old he is green but he will track and tree and has treed his own coon. He is from a very good cross. I don't think any of his litter mates could be bought for $1000. He is priced at $500 and that is a steal for this pup.

Old Post 05-31-2013 03:39 AM
Darin Parrish
UKC Forum Member

Rick my cousin bought that pup.

Old Post 05-31-2013 04:40 AM
Indy
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the updates.

Mikes Gift

Old Post 05-31-2013 03:20 PM
Indy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Indy Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Add Indy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote