UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Anyone Have Any Info on Wildtime Skipper Style
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
rebelman
UKC Forum Member

Anyone Have Any Info on Wildtime Skipper Style

Im woundering what kind of coonhound he is and what kinda pups he is throwing. He is out of Nocturnal Skipper and Browns Little Peg. I am very interested in getting a pup from this hound this summer. e any info So does anyone have any info about him.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-14-2010 08:57 PM
rebelman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rebelman Click here to Send rebelman a Private Message Find more posts by rebelman Add rebelman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rebelman
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:10 AM
rebelman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rebelman Click here to Send rebelman a Private Message Find more posts by rebelman Add rebelman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

I've been interested in him too. I have a female I've thought about crossing on him someday. I just haven't been able to find anything out about him.

Travis Brown told a little about the litter he came from and how the operated but thats all the info I've been able to gather. I'm sure Travis will share what he knows if he sees this thread.

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:27 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bozzman
UKC Forum Member

call tim byrd he owns him, he is super nice man, style is a good looker, havnt ever hunted with him, but ive hunted with some of his pups, man let me tell you super loud tree dogs. tims number 580-320-7014

A DIRECT SON OF WLDNITECH GRNITECH X JR. AND GRNITECH VALLEY CREEK CANDY ( 10th place ukc world 2009)( top 100 UKC world 2010)
GRNITECH BAYOU BOTTOM NOCTURNAL STOPPER
CH GRNITECH STYLISH BAYOU BOTTOM GIRL(08 UKC TOP 100)
PR AYRES FULL THROTTLE (BRUNO X GIRL )
NITECH PR HARRY FOCKER ( HARRY SEMEN x GRNITECH STYlISH CHEYANNA )

Old Post 02-15-2010 03:49 AM
bozzman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bozzman Click here to Send bozzman a Private Message Click Here to Email bozzman Find more posts by bozzman Add bozzman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

I have not hunted with Style, but have owned and buried a few of his ancestors over the past 33 years. I have a pup from Style and Hard Knockin Casey, that is 5 months old today. He is a blanket back pup standing 22" high, weighs about 35 lbs. So I can say that Style throws good size dogs, well colored and easy to hear! Tim told me that Style could wind , not just trail . He also said that the pups were easy to start and didn't seem to care for trash. So I'll Know more in a few months, when I get the pup started ... so far possums don't interest him , cannot say the same about a coon in a havaheart trap !

Old Post 02-15-2010 06:44 AM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Byrd
UKC Forum Member

Style throws loud.. indepent.. hard hunting.. early starting pups he has over a 100 pups on the ground.. i dont get on this board an blow him up.... try an buy a dog any dog out of of style there going to be high if u can find one his pups speak for there self theres a bitch in nebraska fixing to have a litter shes a nite champion out of rock river cord bet there going to nice pups an this guy has a 21 month pup out of style that is getting it done if ur lookin 4 a pup call him 308-380-8514 an ill be breeding my jips as they come in greg minkler has some pups out of style he really likes..... my # is 580-320-7014 if u have ant questions.... thanks

GRNT ISAACS RIVER BEND BOOGIE WOOGY
GRNT DEANS SWAMPS LITTLE TRIXIE
GRNT FISHERS MALDEN BRANCH SALLY
GRNT HARDKNOCKIN STYLISH CASEY
GRNT YADKIN TAR CHIEF SEMEN

Old Post 02-15-2010 09:31 PM
Tim Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Byrd Click here to Send Tim Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Byrd Find more posts by Tim Byrd Add Tim Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
casey brown
UKC Forum Member

I haven't hunted with Style but i've heard nothing but good about his pups. Hard hunting, early starting, good tree dogs.

Old Post 02-16-2010 04:52 PM
casey brown is offline Click Here to See the Profile for casey brown Click here to Send casey brown a Private Message Click Here to Email casey brown Find more posts by casey brown Add casey brown to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mountaineer1
UKC Forum Member

is this the dog that tommy barret from wv hunted

Old Post 02-16-2010 05:46 PM
mountaineer1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mountaineer1 Click here to Send mountaineer1 a Private Message Click Here to Email mountaineer1 Visit mountaineer1's homepage! Find more posts by mountaineer1 Add mountaineer1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Byrd
UKC Forum Member

i dont think so ive never heard of tommy an dont think style has ever been in wv

Old Post 02-16-2010 10:44 PM
Tim Byrd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tim Byrd Click here to Send Tim Byrd a Private Message Click Here to Email Tim Byrd Find more posts by Tim Byrd Add Tim Byrd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Glenn Wells
UKC Forum Member

In my previous post, I failed to mention that I also had 3 dogs that were "Styles" half bother and sisters. That was another reason that I bought my pup from Tim ... knew what the line was and how the traits had held over the years. The only real change was the sound of the voices !

Old Post 02-17-2010 08:23 PM
Glenn Wells is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Glenn Wells Click here to Send Glenn Wells a Private Message Click Here to Email Glenn Wells Find more posts by Glenn Wells Add Glenn Wells to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RYAN HOUGHTON
UKC Forum Member

yes tom granded him and then jeremy michaelis bought him back. jeremy started him

Old Post 02-17-2010 08:29 PM
RYAN HOUGHTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RYAN HOUGHTON Click here to Send RYAN HOUGHTON a Private Message Click Here to Email RYAN HOUGHTON Find more posts by RYAN HOUGHTON Add RYAN HOUGHTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tim Byrd
UKC Forum Member

Ok... i dident know that.......

Old Post 02-18-2010 12:09 AM
Brandon Storts
New UKC Forum Member

Ronnie Percell in Ratliff City,Ok has a 7 month old that has quite
a mouth for a puppy.

Old Post 02-18-2010 12:39 AM
Brandon Storts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Storts Click here to Send Brandon Storts a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Storts Find more posts by Brandon Storts Add Brandon Storts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote