UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > My iterpatation skills lol.
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

My iterpatation skills lol.

This happened in a $$$ hunt last year not anything to do with ukc but kinda sheds light to were we are in the competition world I was in a fairly big $$$ hunt we were having a so so cast treed a coon two dogs pull up treed me and anouther mans dog went on we get to the tree it's a twig I mean a twig we go to vote me and the other man vote minus the other two vote plus two to two vote means delete they get out of their minus but in my pea brain I am trying to think why in the crap they vote plus then it dawns on me if I put a collar on that tree and go get a panel all they got to say is the coon came down while we were gone that's where we are at nowadays sad but true.

Tar

Last edited by yadkintar on 12-11-2017 at 07:00 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-11-2017 06:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

I agree 100% with you ( bout time we sgreed on something ), honor is becoming a rare thing in this day and time. I just do not understand any one being proud of something they had to cheat to win. Not my cup of tea! Dave

Old Post 12-11-2017 09:06 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Dave me and you don't realize how much more advanced these younger ones are at it than we are somtimes it takes awhile for it to dawn on me what they are doing I thought I was pretty hip for an old guy but I realized after some of what I seen latley that I am a dinasour makes me scared to think what they could do with their skills if they put it to positive use !!

Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 09:21 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

yadkintar

Some of your post make me chuckle some are very informative some are just out in left field some are just plain hard to understand while this one is spot on. Keep posting I enjoy your humor and wit and when U throw in a little knowledge it makes a person say HUMMMM AT LEAST IT DOES ME

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:50 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I know right I mean I am expecting conkeys remote control blinking coons or conkeys drones with always glare coon eyes or imfo red 1,000,000 kajiliwhatt candle power penetrating spot.

Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 10:57 PM
shadinc
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I know right I mean I am expecting conkeys remote control blinking coons or conkeys drones with always glare coon eyes or imfo red 1,000,000 kajiliwhatt candle power penetrating spot.

Tar

My interpretation skills are low on this post.

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:01 PM
shadinc is online now Click Here to See the Profile for shadinc Click here to Send shadinc a Private Message Click Here to Email shadinc Find more posts by shadinc Add shadinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

What he said was Don’t Brag On Me Too Much!

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:11 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by shadinc
My interpretation skills are low on this post.

Interpretation:

If we are going to deal with modern dogs and modern handlers we got to have modern rules to do it with !!

Right now it's like trying to kill a bull elephant with a bb gun !!

Capiesh!

Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:13 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Tar

i want one of these when and if they come out !! i need it !! it sounds powerful !!! hard for me to see a possom 3 ft off the ground !!

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:13 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H. L. Meyer
UKC Forum Member

SEE

What I mean HUMMMM

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:19 PM
H. L. Meyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H. L. Meyer Click here to Send H. L. Meyer a Private Message Click Here to Email H. L. Meyer Find more posts by H. L. Meyer Add H. L. Meyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Re: SEE

quote:
Originally posted by H. L. Meyer
What I mean HUMMMM
ROFLMAO

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:24 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thomasg
UKC Forum Member

Re: My iterpatation skills lol.

quote:
This happened in a $$$ hunt last year not anything to do with ukc but kinda sheds light to were we are in the competition world I was in a fairly big $$$ hunt we were having a so so cast treed a coon two dogs pull up treed me and anouther mans dog went on we get to the tree it's a twig I mean a twig we go to vote me and the other man vote minus the other two vote plus two to two vote means delete they get out of their minus but in my pea brain I am trying to think why in the crap they vote plus then it dawns on me if I put a collar on that tree and go get a panel all they got to say is the coon came down while we were gone that's where we are at nowadays sad but true.

Tar

should have whipped out your phone snapped a couple pitchers of the twig and informed them you were going to sign in the gray cause ya didnt have the $ to bring a panel back .lol

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:24 PM
thomasg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thomasg Click here to Send thomasg a Private Message Click Here to Email thomasg Find more posts by thomasg Add thomasg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: My iterpatation skills lol.

quote:

Tar

Now tar !! from all the talk one would think ukc only has the cheaters !! you mean to say its going on in the other KCs !! Hard to believe !!! lol

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:26 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I think their cheaters are teaching our cheaters how to cheat so they can take over the world !!!

One world kennel club !!

Lol!!
Tar

Old Post 12-11-2017 11:32 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

You are going to have to get smarter Tar. In a state hunt last year the rest of the cast withdrew and left me with a guy that had been giving me trouble all night. My dog made a tree with a coon that wasnt 10 feet off the ground. He refused to see it. I took a pic of him under the tree. You could see him and the coon in the picture. He all of a sudden he could see the coons tail!

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:24 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tar where are they learning these "skills"? Or who are they learning them from? Isn't it the responsibility of the older generation to teach the younger generation how to act or behave? Apparantly someone is sleeping on the job. Cheating is so rampant nowadays only because we allow it. Maybe it is time for the older generation to step in and show these youngsters that it won't be tolerated.
When you are sitting in the clubhouse listening to them talk, do you step up and tell them that what they are doing is wrong? Maybe it is time to do more than just complain about it.

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I know right lol ! But me and you came from the same hood you remember what time outs used to be used for lol ?

A little history was in a big $$$ hunt I was in my 30's with a big time well known stud dog man with a dog that won a world championship been trying to manipulate the cast all night his dog treed by himself on a twig we all voted minus he came unglued got up in my face i was the judge wasent the right thing to do but without a word I just stepped back and set my light on the ground he said minus my dog lol.

Tar

Richard we are old they just laugh at us you draw them they just walk your guts out because they can.

Old Post 12-12-2017 02:47 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I know right lol ! But me and you came from the same hood you remember what time outs used to be used for lol ?

A little history was in a big $$$ hunt I was in my 30's with a big time well known stud dog man with a dog that won a world championship been trying to manipulate the cast all night his dog treed by himself on a twig we all voted minus he came unglued got up in my face i was the judge wasent the right thing to do but without a word I just stepped back and set my light on the ground he said minus my dog lol.

Tar

Richard we are old they just laugh at us you draw them they just walk your guts out because they can.

I did that and got put on a 2 yr cooling off period by ukc !! i didnt get PO at anyone except those idiots that was drinking !! and i got put on a 2 yr probation !! LMBO

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Coonhunting is just like a football game. If you take your light/helmet off, you get sent to the dressing room.
Tar you are supposed to keep your light on ; shine it right in their eyes and then give them a straight right to the nose. Then step back and watch the blood fly. They will think twice about getting in your face again.

Old Post 12-12-2017 03:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I watched a child therapist explain the world this. Back in the day children respected, and obedient to their parents. Now the new age parents obey their children. AND by all means NO discipline. So we are dealing with that

Old Post 12-12-2017 05:30 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It sounds like they are saying that cheating coonhunters just need a little "discipline".

Old Post 12-12-2017 06:39 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I have had a couple of stokes. I don't remember some things, but did they (ukc) not pull the papers on dogs for infractions. Todd might be able to help on or anyone else clarify this for me

Last edited by Roy Grant on 12-12-2017 at 09:16 PM

Old Post 12-12-2017 09:14 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Anyone who is barred can not own or register a dog in their name. Sambo's handler will have to transfer his part to someone else. Sambo can't be hunted in a hunt or sire any pups until he does.

Old Post 12-12-2017 09:44 PM
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Coonhunting is just like a football game. If you take your light/helmet off, you get sent to the dressing room.
Tar you are supposed to keep your light on ; shine it right in their eyes and then give them a straight right to the nose. Then step back and watch the blood fly. They will think twice about getting in your face again.

Me was thinking that had my nuff to the point I didn't care if I got barred but hey I was young lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-13-2017 12:28 AM
Will Walker
UKC Forum Member

I often hear the phrase " All coonhunters are shady ! "....i think theres some truth to it.

Old Post 12-13-2017 02:24 AM
Will Walker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Will Walker Click here to Send Will Walker a Private Message Click Here to Email Will Walker Find more posts by Will Walker Add Will Walker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote