UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Ss performance well bred pups with great bdays
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Ss performance well bred pups with great bdays

Pups were born may 15 out of grntch pkc ch backwater zeb and Somewheres Stylish Yeti. Zeb is off Bone Collector and a female off Zeb 3 and Gergia Cyclone. Yet has 3 wins to ntch and had 3 cast wins in chkc. Shes off Somewheres Stylish Coma and a Dual grand off Harry and an Insane Cain Daughter. Shes got a good mouth and is a really nice treedog ive never heard a better locate on a dog period. She should be finished but i had surgery my dad had 3 and about died my step mom died and my grandpa and my wifes mother got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer so hunts havent been on the top of my list. There are 6 males and 2 females. I'm planning on keeping a female for baby stakes. They will be ready end of june. Performance and superstake eligible asking 300 big pups most are blanket back pups. Be hard pressed to find better looking pups 6414143790 located in southern Iowa

Home of
Dual Grand CB's Duramax Deisel Rip

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Last edited by CBkennels on 06-05-2020 at 09:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-03-2020 03:14 PM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

All were spoke for had guy back out so 1 really nice male left

Home of

Nitch grchPR CB's Somewheres Stylish Yeti (Somewheres Stylish Coma x dual grand Gabby

Just remember"light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright untill you hear them speak."

Old Post 07-12-2020 04:42 AM
CBkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CBkennels Click here to Send CBkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email CBkennels Visit CBkennels's homepage! Find more posts by CBkennels Add CBkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Been asked to trade anything from billy goats to barn cats I would trade for a shocking system with a collar if it works good or a new t5 collar

Home of

Old Post 07-13-2020 11:15 PM
CBkennels
UKC Forum Member

Pup is spoke for if anything changes I'll let people know

Home of

Old Post 07-15-2020 11:01 PM