UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Digger10
UKC Forum Member

Congrats you are on the way now!!

Bluetick Female 2013 Autumn Oaks
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Mable
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Spot
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Sadie
Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Digger's Blue Miss Classy
Spot Sadie and Classy are all daughters of Mable

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2015 06:29 PM
Digger10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Digger10 Click here to Send Digger10 a Private Message Find more posts by Digger10 Add Digger10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Jordan
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

^^^

Old Post 04-24-2015 12:59 PM
Rick Jordan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Jordan Click here to Send Rick Jordan a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Jordan Find more posts by Rick Jordan Add Rick Jordan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rick Jordan
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

^^^

Old Post 04-24-2015 12:59 PM
Rick Jordan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick Jordan Click here to Send Rick Jordan a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick Jordan Find more posts by Rick Jordan Add Rick Jordan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Banjo will be heading back up to Wisconsin in late May.

Scott

Floyd's Shine On (GrNiteCh Pink Floyd x GrNiteCh Oklahoma Blue Creek)

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 04-26-2015 01:29 PM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

How is everything going up there in that northern country. I hope all that snow and cold weather is gone now and your doing a lot of hunting. How is Hammerhead doing. I guess Creek is glad all that weather is over and you and her can get back to some serious hunting. How old are those two pups out of Hammerhead and Banjo. They should be good ones. If you get a chance put some pictures of them on here. The river is out of its banks right now and that has us slowed down right now, but it should be back down in a week or so if we don't get anymore rain. I've never seen so many leaves on trees as we have now. The coons are really hard to find and if they don't look your not likely to find them. I think our coon population is way down this year. the dogs are really having to go hunting to find them and usually its a cold track and they have to work for it. Every hunter I talk to is having the same kind of hunts. Usually when you have a lot of a certain kind of game that is plentiful you will see them cross the road or a dead one that has been run over. I caint remember the last coon that I saw cross the road or dead on the road. Well enough of my rambling. Nail is a perfect little lady, Just not in season yet, keeping a close eye on her. Take care.

Old Post 04-27-2015 03:23 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Gone but not forgotten:
GrNiteCh Mose's Pink Floyd (GrNiteCh Dean's Blue Mose X GrNiteCh B&D's Blue Ruby) Hollis-VH
GrNiteCh GrCh Bullet II's Code Blue Cricket (GrCh GrNiteCh 'PR' Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X NiteCh Ch JJ's Code Blue Jenny)
Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Blue Tramp II (GrCh GrNiteCh Smokey River Jean's Blue Tramp X Ch NiteCh Misty River Blue Doll IV)
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Hammerhead (Dual Grand Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II X Dual Grand Vining Blue Mollie)
GrNiteCh Ch Uchtmans Blue Logan (GrNiteCh Gene's Blue Newton X ChNiteCh Smiley's Blue Lady)
GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo (GrNiteCh Washburn Valley Blue Drip X GrNiteCh GrCh Razor Ridge Unstable Mable)
GrNiteCh. Uncle Pen (GrNiteCh South Shore Drive Blue Kev X GrNiteCh Frosty's Fancy)

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:51 AM
Scott VH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott VH Click here to Send Scott VH a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott VH Find more posts by Scott VH Add Scott VH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Mr Jack

Good to hear from you. The weather has been good. No rain here and we could use some too. April coon always seem a little harder with the sows laying up here. Had some nice hunts down in Iowa with Creek but did not win a cast. She got treed for sure. Had some real nice tracks and trees and I was able to squall one to look out of a den that she did a nice job on. The darker pup is the female that I am keeping and I am calling her Music. They are into everything and are nice and loud. You take care and good hunting.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-28-2015 12:58 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Great looking pups Scott, I really like that one with the tail curled up over her back, proud and bold looking. Raining here now, started about 11am and been off and on all day. I will get back after them tomorrow night after rain moves out. Hope all is well up your way, Take Care.

Old Post 04-28-2015 01:58 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Darren Mcneese pup

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 04-28-2015 02:39 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Great looking pups, Darrin should be proud of that one. Good luck with them.

Old Post 04-28-2015 03:22 PM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the comments on the pups

Really an outgoing group of pups. I have two females here and they act the best. Into everything and real nice mouths on them.
Banjo will be coming back North at Bluetick days but is at Ricks right now.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-02-2015 05:31 PM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

Wishing you and Creek the best at Bluetick Days. We are getting ready for the Mississippi State Hall of Fame Hunt this week end.

Old Post 05-05-2015 06:21 AM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

CREEK

Hope you and Creek have been treeing a bunch up your way Scott. Good luck at Bluetick Days. Wish I could make it but it just wasn't to be this year. Busy at work and around home. Take Care and Good Hunting!

Old Post 05-15-2015 03:26 AM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick Days

Thanks Jack and Steve, I will be going for sure as I will meet Rick down there and be bringing Banjo back north. Not quite sure about Creek yet as she had some discharge and I thought she was coming in Heat. I got a progestrone test done on her and she was not in Heat. The vet seemed to think it may be some sort of Preheat discharge so we will see. Hope things are going well for both of you. Jack, I contacted David to see when Nail was in heat last and she should have been in again around March so we will have to keep our fingers crossed. Looking forward to traveling down to Kentucky and hopefully I will be able to hunt if Creek is not in heat then. I can tell you that it would not be the first time I have been ready to take a female to a hunt and they came in. Just the way it is when you hunt females I guess.

Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-15-2015 08:40 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

June Reproducers list

Both Logan and Banjo made the reproducers list for June. Logan moved up to 6th and Banjo is 10th.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 05-19-2015 04:37 AM
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

GrNiteCh GrCh Makin' Music Banjo--Good huntin Scott--Don't worry about all this heat--It'll cool off again about October--Just give Hammerhead and Creek plenty of shade and cool water. Thats what I'm doing with Nails. Take care.

Old Post 06-18-2015 12:42 AM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

BANJO

My buddy has the pup I kept here out of Banjo and Micheal Bowlings smokey river gyp. He is treeing his own coon at 10 mths old and is a classy tree dog!!

Scott give ole Logan and Banjo a pat on the head for me!!
Darren

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Old Post 06-18-2015 01:23 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Hey Darren

Good to hear from you. I have been getting pup reports quite often out of the Logan and Banjo pups from the past litters. Logan has another one coming in early July out of a local gyp. Banjo has some pretty ones on the ground that are still young so time will tell. Both Logan and Banjo are doing good. Good luck and take care.
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 06-23-2015 11:04 PM
Casey Bigelow
UKC Forum Member

Re: June Reproducers list

quote:
Originally posted by Scott VH
Both Logan and Banjo made the reproducers list for June. Logan moved up to 6th and Banjo is 10th.

Scott

That is an awesome accomplishment for you and your hounds!!

No Name Pup #1-(GRNT Zero x GRNT Layla)
No Name Pup #2- ( GRNT Poncho x GRNT Layla)
Casey Bigelow 407-952-0714

Old Post 06-24-2015 07:33 PM
Casey Bigelow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Casey Bigelow Click here to Send Casey Bigelow a Private Message Click Here to Email Casey Bigelow Find more posts by Casey Bigelow Add Casey Bigelow to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Napier II
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations, I did not realize that both hounds made the list. Not very many people can say that they have had two hounds on the reproducers list at the same time. Good luck in the future with your hounds.

Old Post 06-24-2015 10:22 PM
Gary Napier II is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Napier II Click here to Send Gary Napier II a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Napier II Add Gary Napier II to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bear dog 99
UKC Forum Member

Phone

Call me 920 979 8547

Old Post 06-27-2015 02:03 AM
Bear dog 99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bear dog 99 Click here to Send Bear dog 99 a Private Message Click Here to Email Bear dog 99 Find more posts by Bear dog 99 Add Bear dog 99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Scott

how is everything been going up there in that cold country.lol. I'm sure its probably as hot up there as it is here, well maybe not quite as hot. How is my girls Creek and Hammerhead doing. Nail is doing good, still don't know wheather she has caught yet, still a little early. I'm really liking Sheba 11. She is doing a good job. She will be 11 months old July 30. What a mouth on a dog, and a locate that no one will have to ask what she is doing. Tell Hammerhead that she can really be proud of her daughter. She is quite a little coondog and Jeremy and Chris love her as much as I do. Jeremy said she had 1st and 1st on both coons the other nite and the second one was a bad track that she had worked up and treed on her own, and he hadn't hunted her enough to pull the trigger on her and he knew he had the cast won anyway so he let another dog take 1st tree and then he treed her. He said he wouldn't let that happen again. Steve said that he really liked her. The night that I took her over there and hunted with him. Her and Bo split treed about 250 yrds apart and we were closer to Bo so we went to him first. Steve said he would go in there and get him and we would go on to Gin. I told him no that we were going to look for Bo's coon, He said ok so we went in there and squalled and shined for a few minutes. We didn't find the coon, but he could have been there' but Gin never missed a bark. We didn't find her coon either. Take care Scott. Just thought I would do a little bragging since she is out of your dogs too. I will let you know something on Nail as soon as I find out something.

Old Post 07-20-2015 04:54 AM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Mr Jack

Not been too "cold" up here as of late. It has really been a nice summer weather wise. Only a couple of bad storms and just enough rain to keep the crops looking good. Creek and Hammerhead are doing good. I am keeping them in good shape but my hunting has slowed down for the summer. I have not been in any hunts since May with Creek but will be getting her back out to get ready for the World Zone hunt shortly. Really Glad to here Sheba II is doing good. Sounds to me like you really like her. If her locate is like her half sister Creeks you surely can tell when they hit the wood! I am sure glad to hear that you had another place with Gin and that she is working out well. I have one of Hammerheads daughters going East and the other one going to the deep South. I am keeping the one I call Music out of Hammerhead and Banjo. I really like all of Hammerheads pups so far but do not have any more immediate plans to breed her again. Any Idea's? I sure hope you have Nail bred to Tramp. I really think those pups should be nice if she stuck. Hope everything with you is going well and good luck with your hounds.
Take Care,
Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 07-24-2015 02:27 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Nail

Creek is in heat and I was itching to go to a hunt last night so I took Nail to the Wisconsin Sporting dogs Association Governors Cup Qualifier and won the GrNites with her.
Nail is a daughter of Hammerhead.
-------------------------NiteCh Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------FCh GrCh GrNiteCh Vining Runnin Bullet
-------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
----Ch Muddy River Cowboy AKA Frosty
-------------------------GrNiteCh Northern Blue Jet V
-----------Ch NiteCh Honeyrun Becky
-------------------------NiteCh Turkey Creek Mandy
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining's Loggerhead
-------------------------Cameron's Blue Blaze
-----------Kelley's Blue Deacon C. H.
-------------------------Cameron's Blue Lilly
----Cimmarron River Magnolia
-------------------------Dale's Blue Lead
-----------Big River Misty
-------------------------Coon Sting'N Penny

GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Nail

-------------------------NiteCh Smokey River JBS Cheif
------------FCh GrCh GrNiteCh Vining Runnin Bullet
-------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Smokey River Crazys Blue Fly
-----GrCh GrNite Ch Twin Springs Runnin Bullet II
-------------------------Smokey Rive Blue Spud
------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Jeans Blue June
-------------------------NiteCh Smokey River Be's Blue Jean
GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Hammerhead
-------------------------Ch GrNiteCh Slife's Blue Rambo
------------GrNiteCh Hat Cr Phydeaux
-------------------------Nite Ch McDonald's Tx. Blue Dot
-----GrNiteCh GrCh Vining Blue Mollie
-------------------------GrNiteCh Smokey River Bauler
------------NiteCh Bayou Blue Mollie
-------------------------Hoss Blue Star

Gone but not forgotten:

Last edited by Scott VH on 09-14-2015 at 02:56 AM

Old Post 08-30-2015 03:45 PM
Scott VH
UKC Forum Member

Banjo

Banjo is up here in Wisconsin and has made the #9 spot on the current reproducers list for September. We may have a couple of females bred to him we will wait to see if they are bred.

Scott

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 08-30-2015 04:01 PM