UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > *video* of Airplane's Candy.I want to breed her to a Dancer male.any ideas please?
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

*video* of Airplane's Candy.I want to breed her to a Dancer male.any ideas please?

for the feller's that wanted to see this video of her treeing.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2014 09:40 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

my first pick

Is Piazon but if that cross don't happen I'd like hear about the rest of the dancer dogs left out there in the stud ring. Thanks Norm

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:21 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BUCKEYE BILLY Click here to Send BUCKEYE BILLY a Private Message Click Here to Email BUCKEYE BILLY Find more posts by BUCKEYE BILLY Add BUCKEYE BILLY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

I also

Have been looking at the Tango dog. Can anyone tell me some traits of the pups out of him

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:24 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Very nice

Very nice TREE DOG Norm!! Thanks alot for considering the Tango dog!! Hope to hear from ya.

ACHA NT.CH.
King of hunt & Show 2010 Bluetick sectionals Robinson IL.
3rd place Nt CH win at 2010 Black&Tan days (296 dogs)
NT.CH. WILLOW CRK BLUE DANCERS TANGO (RIP)
NT.CH. CTK'S SWINGIN HEAVY SLEDGE
(ACHA NT.CH.)
CH.PR. CTK'S BLUE JAMMIN JADE
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
MAX DUNIPHAN 1-217-240-1641
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 03-06-2014 01:58 AM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Pups are really early starters and junk free. I feel that old Tango has a lot to offer if given a chance. He has probably had more pups do good than many others that have a ton a pups floating around.

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 03-06-2014 02:03 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

I'd pick the Leon hound.ive heard nothing but good things bout him

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-06-2014 05:24 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BawlinBlues
UKC Forum Member

But i want to say that I've seen pics of some nice hounds tango has reproduced.

Coty Strannahan

Old Post 03-06-2014 05:43 AM
BawlinBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BawlinBlues Click here to Send BawlinBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email BawlinBlues Find more posts by BawlinBlues Add BawlinBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tharp
UKC Forum Member

wow

tango is throwing some goodns.best of luck with whatever u pick. tango treed

Old Post 03-06-2014 12:32 PM
tharp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tharp Click here to Send tharp a Private Message Click Here to Email tharp Find more posts by tharp Add tharp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

How far you willing to travel lol... Prancer is directly off Dancer

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 03-06-2014 07:29 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DrBradHenson
UKC Forum Member

Re: *video* of Airplane's Candy.I want to breed her to a Dancer male.any ideas please?

quote:
Originally posted by BUCKEYE BILLY

for the feller's that wanted to see this video of her treeing.

I own a young rock star of a male named OutCross Diamond W's St Maximus. The dog sold for $2500 at 2 years old.

Hard loud tree dog. Directly off of Gr nt daughter to Dancer and the Dual grand Iron Will 2 dog.

Call me 270-556-8361 and we will work something out. MAX is in Huntsville Alabama with one if his other owners.

NtChGrCh Diamond W OutCross' St Maximus HTX
NtCh OutCross' Diamond W Delta Dash
NtCh Dixie
GrNtCh Zoey
GrCh OutCross' Bam Bam Ma'am

Old Post 03-07-2014 01:25 PM
DrBradHenson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DrBradHenson Click here to Send DrBradHenson a Private Message Click Here to Email DrBradHenson Visit DrBradHenson's homepage! Find more posts by DrBradHenson Add DrBradHenson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Autumn Clements
How far you willing to travel lol... Prancer is directly off Dancer

Travel, heck im working two miles from Canada and she is due to come in any day now. Im in Niagara Falls. Can u post his pedigree. Thanks Norm

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:50 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: *video* of Airplane's Candy.I want to breed her to a Dancer male.any ideas please?

quote:
Originally posted by DrBradHenson
I own a young rock star of a male named OutCross Diamond W's St Maximus. The dog sold for $2500 at 2 years old.

Hard loud tree dog. Directly off of Gr nt daughter to Dancer and the Dual grand Iron Will 2 dog.

Call me 270-556-8361 and we will work something out. MAX is in Huntsville Alabama with one if his other owners.

I will call u soon. Norm

Old Post 03-07-2014 03:51 PM
stillwater farm
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BawlinBlues
I'd pick the Leon hound.ive heard nothing but good things bout him

Might want to look at Leon Norm.He was a very impressive young dog when Ed had him here.I don't know what he is throwing but he was something to watch go when he was young and he impressed me.

He's not off of Dancer but I also liked what I seen out of the Slim Shady dog(off of Pounder),if that interests ya.Both seemed to be solid coontreeing dogs with independence and good mouthes.I would start with those 2 and see if they suit ya.JMO

HOME OF.........
GRNITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE LEGEND
NITECH STILLWATER FARM'S BLUE PRODIGY

Old Post 03-07-2014 06:03 PM
stillwater farm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stillwater farm Click here to Send stillwater farm a Private Message Click Here to Email stillwater farm Find more posts by stillwater farm Add stillwater farm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by stillwater farm
Might want to look at Leon Norm.He was a very impressive young dog when Ed had him here.I don't know what he is throwing but he was something to watch go when he was young and he impressed me.

He's not off of Dancer but I also liked what I seen out of the Slim Shady dog(off of Pounder),if that interests ya.Both seemed to be solid coontreeing dogs with independence and good mouthes.I would start with those 2 and see if they suit ya.JMO

Tom,
I wouldn't mind checking leon out but my plan was to actually throw the Bingo dog in there for the third time. A Dancer male is my best bet i believe at this point. Im not blind though going straight outcross didnt hurt these pups out of candy's last litter. I have a female pup out her and Mad Dog Smoke that is super nice. im going to search Leon on the board. Does he have a post.

Old Post 03-08-2014 12:40 AM
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

Norm

Leon is out of the Son dog, Paul goes by TAG on the stud board

Old Post 03-08-2014 02:07 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DrBradHenson
UKC Forum Member

Max is the dog for you. And I've heard good things about you female. So I'll let you breed for free.

PS I happen to own the Dual grand sister to the Mad dog smoke dog... mad Dog Sara...

NtCh Dixie
GrNtCh Zoey

Old Post 03-08-2014 03:51 AM
DrBradHenson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DrBradHenson Click here to Send DrBradHenson a Private Message Click Here to Email DrBradHenson Visit DrBradHenson's homepage! Find more posts by DrBradHenson Add DrBradHenson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BUCKEYE BILLY
Travel, heck im working two miles from Canada and she is due to come in any day now. Im in Niagara Falls. Can u post his pedigree. Thanks Norm

Niagara Falls is still a long ways from where I'm at though but here is what he is out of

--GRNTCH Bingo's Northern Blue Dancer

GRNTCH GRCH Clements' Blue Prancer

------GRNTCH Slife's Blue Rambo
----GRNTCH Smiley's Blue Rambo II
------GRNTCH Smiley's Misti Blue
--GRNTCH GRCH Clements' Blue Spice
------NTCH Smokey River JB's Cheif
----GRNTCH Davis' White River Sugar
------NTCH Nixon Wolf Cr Pebbles

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 03-08-2014 11:21 AM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DrBradHenson
UKC Forum Member

That's a great looking pedigree. How old is Prancer?

NtCh Dixie
GrNtCh Zoey

Old Post 03-08-2014 01:39 PM
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DrBradHenson
That's a great looking pedigree. How old is Prancer?

He'll be 10 in May

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY

Gone but not forgotten

Old Post 03-08-2014 05:21 PM
DrBradHenson
UKC Forum Member

Where do you live?

NtCh Dixie
GrNtCh Zoey

Old Post 03-08-2014 05:31 PM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

15 minutes

From the Ashland, Oh spring Hunt.

Old Post 03-08-2014 05:56 PM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Norm I know u are looking for something out of Dancer. You might think on the Sledge dog we have also. He is off of Tango and a Mackie creek bo female. He only has 1 litter of 7 pups out there right now but already has a dual grand and a nt ch and I know of another in Wisconsin that should be a grand!

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 03-08-2014 06:30 PM
C.C. Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.C. Blues Click here to Send C.C. Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email C.C. Blues Find more posts by C.C. Blues Add C.C. Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by C.C. Blues
Norm I know u are looking for something out of Dancer. You might think on the Sledge dog we have also. He is off of Tango and a Mackie creek bo female. He only has 1 litter of 7 pups out there right now but already has a dual grand and a nt ch and I know of another in Wisconsin that should be a grand!

Is mackie creek bo the top of the bottom? Whats the rest? Thanks Norm

Old Post 03-09-2014 01:40 AM
BUCKEYE BILLY
UKC Forum Member

sledge

I've looked @ his post before. Looks like a very nice hound.

Old Post 03-09-2014 03:42 AM
C.C. Blues
UKC Forum Member

Yeah its top of his bottom side. His ped is on first page of his ad. He is a nice hound and a super nice stay put TREE DOG!!

ACHA NT.CH.
(ACHA NT.CH.)
PR. Rt 40 Blue Daisy
GREENUP IL.

Old Post 03-09-2014 03:58 AM