UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Questions on registration
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

Questions on registration

I have 4 litters I want to register. All of them are from the same sire.

1st breeding and 3rd breeding are from the same dam. The dam is registered but the 1st breeding, the pups are already more than a year old, the papers got lost in transit and I wanted to have them registered to PR without going through litter tickets. For the 2nd and 3rd litters I want to request for litter tickets. Now for the 4th litter, the dam has a litter ticket but has not yet been registered, so I'll have her registered then request a litter ticket for her pups.

Now question, is it still possible to register the 1st litter without going through litter ticket and just registering to PR? It says on the paper (up to 1 year of age). Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2016 07:03 AM
winwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winwin Click here to Send winwin a Private Message Click Here to Email winwin Find more posts by winwin Add winwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

Since the litter is over a year of age, they cannot be registered as a litter. Each dog from the litter would have to be single registered. You would need to complete one of our Application for Single Registration forms for each dog. Keep in mind, if the dogs are American Bullies or American Pit Bull Terriers, we have specific applications for those breeds.

Old Post 12-27-2016 12:57 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Smith
Since the litter is over a year of age, they cannot be registered as a litter. Each dog from the litter would have to be single registered. You would need to complete one of our Application for Single Registration forms for each dog. Keep in mind, if the dogs are American Bullies or American Pit Bull Terriers, we have specific applications for those breeds.

So I'll have to request for litter tickets then register them 1 by 1? Is that correct?

Old Post 12-31-2016 12:57 AM
winwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for winwin Click here to Send winwin a Private Message Click Here to Email winwin Find more posts by winwin Add winwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

No. You will have to fill out a single registration application for each dog. If the breed is American Pit Bull Terrier or American Bully, there is a specific single application for each of those breeds.

Old Post 01-03-2017 01:08 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
No. You will have to fill out a single registration application for each dog. If the breed is American Pit Bull Terrier or American Bully, there is a specific single application for each of those breeds.

Can this be done online? Also, the parents are still registered as APBT, but they are american bullies, can I request for the pups to be registered as American bullies?

Old Post 01-04-2017 07:09 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

If the parents are APBT's and you want to register the litters under a year of age as Bullies, you must do Breed Transfers on the parents so nothing can be done on-line. You must print out the applications, fill them out and send them in to us. Same for the litter that is over a year of age and each pup must be single registered.

Old Post 01-04-2017 12:57 PM
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

Okay so for the 1st litter which is already more than a year old, I would have to register them 1 by 1 through single reg. Can this be done online or do i have to print out and ship to the US?

2nd litter is still under a year old so I can just request litter ticket online.

3rd litter is also under a year old so online LT.

4th litter I'd have to register the dam first then request for LT.

Now can I ask UKC to hold on to the papers until these 4 are done and have them all shipped all at once?

Is there a way to contact you guys through facebook so it's easier to ask questions? Thanks

Old Post 01-05-2017 05:53 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

Correct but you cannot do them online. You must print out the applications from our website.

Old Post 01-05-2017 12:54 PM
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
Correct but you cannot do them online. You must print out the applications from our website.

Yeah but can I print the form, have the buyers fill them up, and email them to you guys so I don't need to ship it to and from the Philippines? Or do I need to ship physical copies to you guys? Thanks

Old Post 01-06-2017 06:25 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

The applications & pictures can be e-mailed to us.

Old Post 01-06-2017 12:57 PM
winwin
New UKC Forum Member

quote:
The applications & pictures can be e-mailed to us.

Applying for Litter Ticket online, how long does it take before it is processed and how long before it arrives in an address in the US? Thanks

Old Post 01-10-2017 08:32 AM
Russell Smith
Banned

Should be processed and sent within 5 business days after we receive e-mail verifications. We say to allow the postal system about 5 business days from the time we send the papers out for you to receive them.

Old Post 01-10-2017 01:01 PM