UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Burlap Female ( squirrel and coon) 4yr old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

Burlap Female ( squirrel and coon) 4yr old

Nice little tree dog with a lot of hustle. Hunts out around 200 yrds or deeper with company. She is E-collar broke and will find you in a dead run if you tone her. Good with puppies or mean dogs, real good disposition with a head full of Sense. I just raised a litter off her and going to keep a female out of her, only reason she is for sale. $950 251-377-9826. Mobile, Al.

Last edited by R.E. on 12-17-2016 at 04:05 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2016 12:19 PM
R.E. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.E. Click here to Send R.E. a Private Message Find more posts by R.E. Add R.E. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 12-17-2016 04:06 PM
R.E. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.E. Click here to Send R.E. a Private Message Find more posts by R.E. Add R.E. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chief
UKC Forum Member

Cur Gyp

Do you still have the female? Very interested if you do. Please pm phone number if you have her.

Chief

Old Post 01-02-2017 06:16 AM
Chief is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chief Click here to Send Chief a Private Message Click Here to Email Chief Find more posts by Chief Add Chief to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chief
UKC Forum Member

Cur Gyp

Do you still have the female? Very interested if you do. Please advise.

Chief

Old Post 01-02-2017 06:22 AM
Chief is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chief Click here to Send Chief a Private Message Click Here to Email Chief Find more posts by Chief Add Chief to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

Yes 251-377-9826 she is coming in heat right now

Old Post 01-02-2017 01:45 PM
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

She is almost done dripping if someone wanted to raise a litter of tree dogs. You want find a better bred female that throws early starting tree dogs. She is a squirrel dog not just a brood female. I have 2 puppies out of her now that are treeing there own squirrels since they turned 4 months old. You have any questions give me a call 251-377-9826.

Old Post 01-06-2017 04:22 PM
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

I'm done texting about this dog! If you serious about a good pleasure dog with a good handle give me a call, I'll tell you the truth. Not trying to beat anybody or fatten my wallet! I think half of America has a video of this dog now. I've answered every crazy question under the sun, stood up, and recieved some very rude text. If you looking for a $5000 dog at a Walmart price call somebody else! If you looking for a walker dog that want leave a tree if you shooting and killing a coon 50 yards away call somebody else! If you know what a pleasure dog is that you can enjoy, give me a call. Not trying to be rude, but I'm over the stupid questions! Thanks

Old Post 01-11-2017 12:12 AM
bob d
UKC Forum Member

dog

well said,to many people just want to talk or kick another man's dog, I liked your response

Old Post 01-12-2017 02:59 PM
bob d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob d Click here to Send bob d a Private Message Click Here to Email bob d Find more posts by bob d Add bob d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.E.
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Bob. I almost deleted my add on this dog and just keep her, but that would not be fair to the dog. This was not directed at most people I've talked too or text. I don't mind talking or texting people that aren't rude or have unrealistic expectations. I want people to get what they want and looking for, but if you after the next world champion this is not it. This dog sold for a lot more money than this when she just started and is worth more than what I'm asking. No sales pressure here like (this kind don't last long or can't find them like this). I can find them just like her all day long, just not for this price! So if I have talked to you or text and it went well, I wasn't referring to you.

Old Post 01-13-2017 02:18 AM
bob d
UKC Forum Member

dog

no nothing ,just like to see a man tell it like it is, might give you a call

Old Post 01-13-2017 05:23 PM
bob d is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bob d Click here to Send bob d a Private Message Click Here to Email bob d Find more posts by bob d Add bob d to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote