UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > houses lipper
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jeff H.

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Starke
Typical tree style for Lipper hounds. You should have heard Stylish Lipper. Can't find those track driving, radical , loud tree dogs anymore. Good Hunting

I like my Lipper dog and so will most folks. Jeff you can find them here in SW GA. Feel free to come for a hunt. I will show you Thunder and some offspring that can and will do the above.

229-941-2323

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-10-2006 09:36 PM
007 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 007 Click here to Send 007 a Private Message Click Here to Email 007 Find more posts by 007 Add 007 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Zapper

So I think that the issue is, what are you crossing this Lipper semen with? In other words, what hunting attibutes does the gyp have and what are her lines?

Member of the NAADP

Track and Tree with Accuracy and Determination.

Old Post 11-11-2006 04:24 PM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Re: Zapper

quote:
Originally posted by wkfii
So I think that the issue is, what are you crossing this Lipper semen with? In other words, what hunting attibutes does the gyp have and what are her lines?

this is from the classifid's
Houses Lipper x NTCH Springcreek Amber. Ambers sire is GRNTCH Nocturnal Nailor,Her dam is GRNTCH Springcreek Dee II.Dee II sire is GRNTCH Hillbilly Mac JR.Her dam is Springcreek Dee.Dee sire is GRNTCH Springcreek Bubba and her dam is Kaw River Jessie.Amber has the cold nose track power and can drive a track hot or cold.She is a hard chop mouth tree dog that is consistantly accurate and a wide independant hunter.Lipper x Amber pups are due on DEC.13,2006.I am now taking deposits on these pups.Call 260-318-1672.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 11-11-2006 07:05 PM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Zapper

quote:
Originally posted by wildbill
this is from the classifid's
Houses Lipper x NTCH Springcreek Amber. Ambers sire is GRNTCH Nocturnal Nailor,Her dam is GRNTCH Springcreek Dee II.Dee II sire is GRNTCH Hillbilly Mac JR.Her dam is Springcreek Dee.Dee sire is GRNTCH Springcreek Bubba and her dam is Kaw River Jessie.Amber has the cold nose track power and can drive a track hot or cold.She is a hard chop mouth tree dog that is consistantly accurate and a wide independant hunter.Lipper x Amber pups are due on DEC.13,2006.I am now taking deposits on these pups.Call 260-318-1672.

I see the Springcreek Rock and the Hillbilly Mac. Why would you cross Lipper back on Nailor? I'm not sure about that. Why not stick with the old style blood with Lipper. It has worked before.

Member of the NAADP

Old Post 11-12-2006 01:24 AM
wkfii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wkfii Click here to Send wkfii a Private Message Click Here to Email wkfii Find more posts by wkfii Add wkfii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Lipper

I hunted with a Triple Lipper bred male on Thursday night, I used to own this hound, his daddy, his grand-mother and his great-grandmother....he is close to 7 yrs old. He is a Grand-pup to Hopkins Cash on top and a Grand-pup to McFarlands Kicker on bottom and going back to Lipper again on very bottom.

He made 7 trees from 8-11 pm..........first one he had a squirrel, next 6 trees he had a coon in each one.........one was a Sycamore den with a coon on outside.

He has that HUGE Lipper mouth and a SCREAMING lOCATE......He is a nice hound, and I will be breeding to him in the near future..

!! LIPPER...............!!

=====================

Old Post 11-12-2006 11:16 PM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZAPPER304
UKC Forum Member

Lipppers Bad To The Bone Buddy

We own a Lipper bred dog LIPPERS BAD TO THE BONE BUDDY.He is 3/4 HOUSES LIPPER X 1/4 SACKETT JR. On his third generation he is Houses Lawyer,Houses Lipper,Sackett Jr., Houses Tom Again,Jacksons Ruby( Houses Lipper x Rays Holly)On his second generation he is Houses Tom Again,Jacksons Ruby, Sackett JR., Houses Marsh Run Becky( Houses Tom Again x Jacksons Ruby) Buddy is a super fast track dog with a cold nose. He has a sreamin loud mouth on track and locate and rolls over to a hard chop.Buddy ran down and caught eleven coon on the ground last season at 7 yrs.old. He just turned 8 yrs. 11/5/06.Buddy can run a coon like hes lookin at it in snow,sleet,rain, water(swamps).We just bred him for the first time to a gyp that is Houses Lipper top and bottom on third generation, LIGHTNING FLATROCK ROXY.Beautiful litter of 8 pups. Kept a male and female.Roxy is NAILOR on top and FLATROCK COMA and LIPPER x SPRING CREEK on bottom.She is quick on both ends and a hard on the wood treedog.

Last edited by ZAPPER304 on 11-16-2006 at 07:15 PM

Old Post 11-13-2006 07:33 PM
ZAPPER304 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZAPPER304 Click here to Send ZAPPER304 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZAPPER304 Find more posts by ZAPPER304 Add ZAPPER304 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Knox
UKC Forum Member

Zapper 304

What happened to rest of pups ? Any for sale ? Send me a PM...THANKS..........Tim

=====================

Old Post 11-15-2006 08:12 AM
Knox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Knox Click here to Send Knox a Private Message Click Here to Email Knox Find more posts by Knox Add Knox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justin Fassett
UKC Forum Member

hey

I think that lipper was the dog that got walk put om the map in coon hunting i knowthis guy that had a lipper male and a dohonney female every time he breed his all of the dogs come out treeing. the last pup he had out of thoes to dogs was treeing at like 5 mounths. But all of theother ones done that too.

Old Post 11-19-2006 02:43 PM
Justin Fassett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justin Fassett Click here to Send Justin Fassett a Private Message Find more posts by Justin Fassett Add Justin Fassett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chiggers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Zapper

quote:
Originally posted by wkfii
I see the Springcreek Rock and the Hillbilly Mac. Why would you cross Lipper back on Nailor? I'm not sure about that. Why not stick with the old style blood with Lipper. It has worked before.
Nailor was out of a Lipper female.

Old Post 11-21-2006 12:25 PM
Chiggers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chiggers Click here to Send Chiggers a Private Message Click Here to Email Chiggers Find more posts by Chiggers Add Chiggers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wkfii
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zapper

quote:
Originally posted by Chiggers
Nailor was out of a Lipper female.

I am not a fan of Nailor. I'm not sure that I like what Tar Rattler brought to the table. I'm not sure that I would line breed on Lipper. I would cross it with Finley River. I also have seen Lipper crossed up with Deanwood Drifter, which I suppose is line bred on Clint.

Member of the NAADP

Old Post 11-22-2006 01:23 AM
Mike Trevis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Typical tree style for Lipper hounds. You should have heard Stylish Lipper. Can't find those track driving, radical , loud tree dogs anymore. Good Hunting

My hounds are Houses Lipper, Stylish Lipper, Lippers Little Buddy all linebred and up close.....Beckers Dual Grand is linebred Stylish top side and Little Buddy bottom side...

Old Post 11-24-2006 10:54 PM
Mike Trevis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Trevis Click here to Send Mike Trevis a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Trevis Find more posts by Mike Trevis Add Mike Trevis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sandman
UKC Forum Member

How did the ultrasound turnout?

Old Post 12-01-2006 03:38 PM
Sandman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sandman Click here to Send Sandman a Private Message Click Here to Email Sandman Find more posts by Sandman Add Sandman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Is she showing yet? Good luck with them!

(205) 712-4326

• PKC Ch 'PR' Triple X-Rated
http://www.hunt101.com/img/342861.jpg

• NITECH Beaver Creek Knothead
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/KnotHead-2.jpg

• Death Row Psycho aka "De"
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Dee11-10-a.jpg

• 'PR' Skuna River Style
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n220/RBoyette/Stone2.jpg

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH
'PR'Beaver Creek Stylish Nellie
http://www.hunt101.com/img/369634.jpg

Old Post 12-04-2006 07:14 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sawtooth
UKC Forum Member

Lipper bred pups

What are you all gettin for you`re pups??? Roy Propps T-N-T KENNEL

Old Post 12-07-2006 09:17 PM
sawtooth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sawtooth Click here to Send sawtooth a Private Message Click Here to Email sawtooth Find more posts by sawtooth Add sawtooth to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hiphop
UKC Forum Member

When is the last time a dog direct out of Lipper did anything??????????????

Old Post 12-11-2006 10:41 PM
Hiphop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hiphop Click here to Send Hiphop a Private Message Click Here to Email Hiphop Find more posts by Hiphop Add Hiphop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

quote:
i have one right out in my back yard. come see em.Travis

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Old Post 12-12-2006 12:58 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gregory o cain
UKC Forum Member

hey hiphop i have a female direct out of lipper seman that is hot she 5yrs and ya cant hunt her out shes a fine hound and iam going to get more lippersemen pups and hey guys hang on to ur hats zappers got a few surprises for u guys that like to old blood lines just hang on and see hes done a lot of work and its all good
rodger is working hard right now to bring back the old breeding
so give him a break on the btts he just tring to keep informed on better things to come and we all have opinions none right none wrong we have the right to have them so guys lets get out and hunt for the best and then hunt the best cause that what its all
about hunting coondogs we all play a part in the coondog world so lets go on and have some fun lets go huntin

THANKS GREG

GOOD LUCK TO YA ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Nt ch Rats frozen Dream

Old Post 12-12-2006 01:40 PM
gregory o cain is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gregory o cain Click here to Send gregory o cain a Private Message Click Here to Email gregory o cain Find more posts by gregory o cain Add gregory o cain to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ZAPPER304
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 01-03-2007 10:53 PM
ZAPPER304 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZAPPER304 Click here to Send ZAPPER304 a Private Message Click Here to Email ZAPPER304 Find more posts by ZAPPER304 Add ZAPPER304 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

Is your female showing yet?

(205) 712-4326

• 'PR' Skuna River Style

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH

Old Post 01-03-2007 11:03 PM
Russell Boyette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Boyette Click here to Send Russell Boyette a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Boyette Find more posts by Russell Boyette Add Russell Boyette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Boyette
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Russell Boyette
Is your female showing yet?

(205) 712-4326

• 'PR' Skuna River Style

**R.I.P.**
UKC NITECH - PKC CH

Old Post 01-28-2007 05:51 PM
Adam Freeman
UKC Forum Member

lipper dogs

i have a lipper dog and i am pleased with her.
the dog i have is out of tj's stylish lipper which is a son to lipper.

864-247-9022
duramax72003@yahoo.com

Old Post 09-02-2007 09:05 PM
Adam Freeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Freeman Click here to Send Adam Freeman a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Freeman Find more posts by Adam Freeman Add Adam Freeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-03-2007 12:42 AM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jaiman
UKC Forum Member

I think you have to have a good male and female to make a good cross. It has been said on here earlier and I agree, you can't depend on a good stud dog to reproduce quality hounds if the female is junk. I just recently got a young female out of Hanna's Mac Attack, she has heavy Lipper on top and bottom, at some point I'm going to breed her to my male dog that is directly out of Stylish Coma X Wild Kate. It should work out pretty good, they are both coondogs.

'pr' Twin Oaks ole Stylish Rebel

Dick Garvin 812-606-8674

Old Post 09-03-2007 06:14 AM
jaiman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaiman Click here to Send jaiman a Private Message Click Here to Email jaiman Find more posts by jaiman Add jaiman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deepwood
UKC Forum Member

another that has made a big impact was house's lawyer, house's prowler, house's jake,skunna river lipper, skuna river fred, machinegun casey-out of skunna river lipper and house's woody, house's rebal, and most of all dont forget about crytical chuck, but joes breed started it all starting with the banjo breed working it to his house's breed hounds, back to the legends of hounds, duster, tom tom, clint, digger, fly, queen,

Old Post 02-05-2009 12:54 AM
deepwood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deepwood Click here to Send deepwood a Private Message Find more posts by deepwood Add deepwood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HistoryNutt
UKC Forum Member

Dual Grand Ch. House's Lipper

GRAND NITE CH. HOUSE'S CLINT

WORLD CHAMPION GRAND NITE CH. HOUSE'S SNIPE

GRAND NITE CH. HOUSE'S CRUZE

GRAND NITE CH. HOUSE'S LAWYER

http://www.finleyriverchief.com

Sites I like to visit that have a lot of information:

A Lot Of Old Pictures And Ads

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion.net

Register On The Above Forum To See A Lot More Old Pictures And Ads.
There are more that you can't access unless registered.

Old Post 02-05-2009 02:32 AM
HistoryNutt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HistoryNutt Click here to Send HistoryNutt a Private Message Click Here to Email HistoryNutt Visit HistoryNutt's homepage! Find more posts by HistoryNutt Add HistoryNutt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote