UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Help with alpha
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

Help with alpha

After turning on my alpha I can't change screens, I can touch the icons and the only thing that happens the little arrow on the bottom of the screen will flash. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2018 03:36 AM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Do you have a screen saver on it and do you see any orange indicator at the bottom of the screen. Some dirt or a screen saver is touching the screen at the bottom near that arrow. Sometimes sand can get forced under that edge of the screen on the bottom.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 04-23-2018 at 12:43 PM

Old Post 04-23-2018 12:38 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Borgstadt
UKC Forum Member

I don't have a screen protector on it but it turned on and worked fine this morning. I appreciate the reply!

NITECH `PR` KYLES SWEET SOUTHERN BELLE (GRNITECH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY x NITECH ROCKERS MISSISSIPPI QUEEN)

816-716-9926

Old Post 04-23-2018 01:28 PM
Borgstadt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Borgstadt Click here to Send Borgstadt a Private Message Click Here to Email Borgstadt Find more posts by Borgstadt Add Borgstadt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote