UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Performance Pups / Autumn Oaks Delivery Possible
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

Performance Pups / Autumn Oaks Delivery - The Bull Dawg X Maw Barker

................ GRNTCH Delcamps Horse Harry
NTCh Ch Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
.............. GRNTCHGRCH Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg

................ GrNtCH Fishcreeks Dirty Joe
GRNTCH GRCH Lash" Keystone Red Maw Barker
............... Pigeon River Wis Connie

Will be 8 weeks old the weekend of Autumn Oaks if I get any interest Delivery will be possible to the grounds. SHOTS, WORMED,UKC PERFORMANCE PAID UP, no pkc. $300.
Both parents have no reverse, Maw placed two years in a row at redbone days and several sectionals.She likes to get by herself and have the meat. See Pastor Mikes Post on Bull in the Haze post under Stud section.
GRNTCH Stillwater Chase,GRCHNTCH Wrights Little Zukie, GRNTCH Wrongway Ace,GRNTCH Coffmans Smokin Zebo, 2 x GrNTCH South Branch Pete ,3 X GRNT Dawns Timber Jack, GRNTCH Central Wisconsin Red Cedar, NtCH Burkdols Bone ,GRNTCH To The Maxx, GRNTCH Bussrow Bottom Brandy II, 2 X Knocks Dry Creek Hot Tip,GRNTCH Zuks Red Pride Page, NtCH Cruzin thru the Woods .
Bill Lash, 717-543-5896, text 717-348-2796

Last edited by Bill Lash on 06-30-2018 at 10:55 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-28-2018 03:47 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DCorbin
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross

I’ve hunted with maw a couple times now and she’s got Hunt speed not seen in most redbones, I’d try to get a pup from this cross if I wasn’t already on a list for a different upcoming pup

Old Post 05-28-2018 05:24 PM
DCorbin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DCorbin Click here to Send DCorbin a Private Message Find more posts by DCorbin Add DCorbin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GYSKENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Up

Old Post 06-28-2018 11:45 PM
GYSKENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GYSKENNELS Click here to Send GYSKENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email GYSKENNELS Find more posts by GYSKENNELS Add GYSKENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

pups

We will be at Autumn Oaks ! The pups have arrived so I will start taking deposits after the 8th of July, when I return from Redbone days, males available, may be able to part with one female after that date, again I will pay the ukc litter performance program fees, will have all shots and be wormed as required, $100 deposit will be required to hold one,the remaining $200 when picked up, I get a lot of no shows so this is how it must be done. Pups will be handled and exposed to riding on the side by side. This is a coon dog to coon dog cross, both parents have bawl mouth tracking and a nice locate into a chop on the tree. Maw has one litter on the ground out of GrNt Busko they are 14 months old and are showing lots of promise, this is only the second litter off Bull , I believe the other litter are only a few weeks old at this time. Please feel free to call 717-348-2796 cell , I will send pics after they are 6 weeks old if you request. You can contact me at Redbone days also.

Old Post 06-28-2018 11:51 PM
Bill Lash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bill Lash Click here to Send Bill Lash a Private Message Click Here to Email Bill Lash Find more posts by Bill Lash Add Bill Lash to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

pups

Eyes are open and crawling all over, nice and fat, Males available
, i will have deliver to Autumn Oaks. Thanks for for all the interest. Pics will be sent in two weeks. Thanks

Old Post 07-15-2018 09:57 PM
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

pups

I may have a female for sale , have 3 males, we will be at Oaks Friday afternoon and Saturday. I have to really keep and eye on these pups they are 4 weeks old and when I let them out of their pen they are gone, full of adventure.

Old Post 07-28-2018 08:23 PM
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Do you travel across i-80 or i-70 to get to AO?

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 07-28-2018 11:11 PM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

travel

will take rt 22 west to Delmont then drop south to 70 west.

Old Post 07-28-2018 11:59 PM
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Thank you bill.

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 07-29-2018 01:17 AM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Bull X Maw Barker

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-03-2018 01:43 AM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bill Lash
UKC Forum Member

pups

males only , thanks to all that have sent deposits. real nice pups. They are gonna be spread out for sure, a couple are going to cat hunters.

Old Post 08-11-2018 08:08 PM
Have One Reds
UKC Forum Member

Maw Barker

Thought I would throw my two cents in about Maw.

I hunted with her a lot when she was a young dog, before any titles. She was one of the best young red females I have ever seen and I have been at this over 50 years. She leaves on a dead run and makes about a 500 yard circle around you, still on the dead run...if she doesn't hit anything, she widens that circle out to about 800-900 yards, still hustling. It is amazing to watch her on the Garmin. I personally have not seen a red female hunt like that.

When she gets struck, she moves the track real nice with a good bawl mouth. She is a wide open trailer, and uses her mouth the way they should. When she trees she stays, and she doesn't mess around locating either. Really nice female.

I don't know anything about the male (I heard he is a real nice dog) but this female is tops.

Old Post 08-18-2018 01:56 AM
Have One Reds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Have One Reds Click here to Send Have One Reds a Private Message Click Here to Email Have One Reds Find more posts by Have One Reds Add Have One Reds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote