UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Cross will be made!
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Cross will be made!

GRNT Goshen Moe X A&W’S Rough Cut Grace. Moe was off Banjo X Trixie. Grace is off B3 X Freak. She is due to come heat February. Pups will be SS. All Females will be sold. Males will be sold after I have got mine. Any Interest pm or (812)620-2447.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 10:59 PM
B Weatherford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Weatherford Click here to Send B Weatherford a Private Message Find more posts by B Weatherford Add B Weatherford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Nice cross Brent. Very nice papers.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 12-20-2017 02:45 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Drive and Grit

I have been hunting Grace with My Hope female. She has split from her. She has treed in front of her. I have dropped her opposite from Hope. She stayed her way while Hope got treed. I have hunted her solo. I have turned her loose with a dog left in the truck. Nothing bothers her. She has a lot of nice tools. Good mouth. She hates a coon. This female don’t have a title. Don’t let that scare you. I wouldn’t waste my money and time or semen that I don’t have a lot of. Pups will be Preformanced and SS. She will be in sometime in Feb.

Old Post 12-22-2017 01:14 PM
B Weatherford is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B Weatherford Click here to Send B Weatherford a Private Message Find more posts by B Weatherford Add B Weatherford to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C.Porter
UKC Forum Member

Like this....I would be interested in a female.

Old Post 01-01-2018 02:22 AM
C.Porter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C.Porter Click here to Send C.Porter a Private Message Find more posts by C.Porter Add C.Porter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Repost

I will repost when I get her bred. Performance is paid up for Moe. Working on Registration in PKC for him. Paper work has been sent off. C Porter pm me that way I can have a number for you. Thanks.

Old Post 01-01-2018 02:36 AM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

rilestrademark

Your PM box is full

Old Post 01-07-2018 02:05 AM
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Moe

Should be empty now

Old Post 01-07-2018 02:07 PM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

List

I got a list of names and numbers. As soon as She starts bleeding we are headed north. I will post. I will be keeping a pair of Males as long as She has plenty. I will sell the remaining Males. If you would like to be put on list for a Male PM me name and Number. Thanks for the Interest.

Old Post 01-24-2018 04:05 AM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Here is list.

Female
1 Jason Washington
2 Chad Porter
3 Gerad Beresford

Male
1&2 Brent Weatherford
3 George Gilbert

Just waiting on her to cycle. Soon as She starts bleeding we will be head to Never Gone.

Last edited by B Weatherford on 02-06-2018 at 09:35 PM

Old Post 02-01-2018 01:46 AM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

List

I have seven pups spoke for as of now. I have names and numbers for everybody listed. I will post when she comes in. Will update accordingly or you can Pm, text or call cell. I am not going to take anymore names down until the pups are here. When they are ready for new home you will hear from me on how you are on list. Thanks again for the Interest in the cross.

Old Post 02-05-2018 09:39 PM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Still waiting

Still waiting on her to cycle.

Old Post 02-26-2018 06:13 PM
Deon Collins
UKC Forum Member

Cross

Brent, thanks for the info on the phone today.. Put me down for either but my preference is a female. I will remember you down the road... Thanks Deon... My number is 270-985-8558

PR CH NITECH HTX Old Time Grit TSUNAMI (2 Win Toward Grand)
PR Old Time Grit Mystique (full sister to Tsunami)
PR Old Time Grit Slick (2 First RIP) (BANJoxHeidi)
NITECH Josie (Banjo III x Heidi)
PUP Rodeo Grit MaeB (GrNT May x Pigeon River Big Jim)
PUP RODEO GRIT LUNA (Penny x Pistol)

"If a dog can't tree a Coon by itself with out another dog or the owner walking it over a track it ain't a COONDOG".

"Without Grit You Can't Have A COONDOG"

Last edited by Deon Collins on 03-08-2018 at 07:04 PM

Old Post 03-08-2018 03:53 PM
Deon Collins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deon Collins Click here to Send Deon Collins a Private Message Click Here to Email Deon Collins Find more posts by Deon Collins Add Deon Collins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Update

Still waiting on her to cycle. Cross is still going to happen. I apologize for the wait. I posted when I thought would be a good time to do so based off her past couple heat cycles. Soon as She starts bleeding I will let everybody know.

Old Post 03-21-2018 11:35 AM
Crazy Luke
UKC Forum Member

Seems like

Hey Brent, Seems like whenever we are waiting for a gyp to come in heat, it takes forever. I often wonder if they don't hold it back purpose. They are just like a women. Holdouts. ha. Good luck with making that cross. There is more and more Banjo stuff coming available. This will just sweeten the pot. Lucas out

Old Post 03-21-2018 01:41 PM
Crazy Luke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy Luke Click here to Send Crazy Luke a Private Message Click Here to Email Crazy Luke Find more posts by Crazy Luke Add Crazy Luke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Finally

She finally came in heat. I guess the old saying is true. If you tie females side by side they all get on same cycle. My young female came in two weeks ago. The Hope female I sold came in last Tuesday. Today Grace started bleeding. I will be contacting Nevergone tomorrow. I will repost as soon as I know more. Those of you on the list I apologize for the way this has went. I have your names and numbers I will be contacting you soon as I know she is going to have Pups. Thanks

Old Post 05-09-2018 03:12 AM
jason_beagles
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear. I have been waiting

Old Post 05-09-2018 05:12 AM
jason_beagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jason_beagles Click here to Send jason_beagles a Private Message Click Here to Email jason_beagles Find more posts by jason_beagles Add jason_beagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

No Kidding

I know. Me to!

Old Post 05-09-2018 11:55 AM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Progress

Grace is at Nevergone. I dropped her off today. More info soon.

Old Post 05-15-2018 01:59 AM
Chris Snyder
UKC Forum Member

Good Luck Man

Hope you get what you are after.

Old Post 05-15-2018 12:16 PM
Chris Snyder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Snyder Click here to Send Chris Snyder a Private Message Find more posts by Chris Snyder Add Chris Snyder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Traits match up

I hope so. Traits complement each other. If it works that’s great if it don’t. I tried. Time will tell.

Old Post 05-16-2018 08:04 PM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Grace was bred today!

I picked her up from Nevergone this morning. I will be calling those of you on the list soon. Bred on 5/22/18.

Old Post 05-22-2018 07:50 PM
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I have not made any calls yet. I want to make sure she is going to have Pups first. Food in take and water has increased. Not showing a belly yet. I will keep everyone posted.

Old Post 06-18-2018 03:46 PM
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I'll take a female 419 341 7107 James thank u

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 06-18-2018 07:24 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamesminton
UKC Forum Member

Pup

I'll take a female 419 341 7107 James thank u

GRNTCH Minton's Still Water Red Rooster rip
PR Minton's Still Water Red Cherry
PR Minton's Still Water red Rockit
GRNTCH nighty nite Goose

Old Post 06-18-2018 07:24 PM
jamesminton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamesminton Click here to Send jamesminton a Private Message Click Here to Email jamesminton Find more posts by jamesminton Add jamesminton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B Weatherford
UKC Forum Member

Female

James I will be calling everybody that was on the list here in another week or so. I will take your name and number. I do believe there are 8 pups spoken for as of right now.

Old Post 06-21-2018 01:49 AM