UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > The Mutts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Horse Creek
UKC Forum Member

The Mutts

I haven’t posted in a while so I figured I’d catch up. First off it’s been hot and nasty!!!!! Panic is fat but has been treeing coons. She can be as impressive as I’ve seen. I think my records show in the past 42 trees she’s had 33 coon 4 trees were big and ugly and 5 were as slick as an onion.
Code Blue Cricket is now owned by Scott VH.

NTCH PKC Ch Anderson’s Wild n blue Pounder is now owned by Chris Cornell. Hoping Chris is able to get a litter or two outta him yet.

The decision to let these two hounds go was made due to us needing a young hound to hunt.
With that said I am in the process of getting a young male to finish out this season.

Horse Creeks King Kong is 20 months old outta Sioux Valley Jack and Sioux Valley Sugar. A lot of work yet but he’s got the tools. Opens when he’s figured it out and he can move a track in style. Three big locates and he’s locked down. Working on some issues but as mentioned he has a good start.

Home of
Grnt Grch Blue Iron Panic HTX2
Horse Creeks King Kong
Hounds of the past:
Horse Creeks blue Cricket
Grch Grntch Code Blue Cricket
Ch Ntch PKC CH Anderson’s Wild n blue Pounder.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-12-2018 06:28 AM
Horse Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Horse Creek Click here to Send Horse Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Horse Creek Add Horse Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote