UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Next Year 1 hr and 1.5 hr hunts
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Daniel Fitzko
UKC Forum Member

Next Year 1 hr and 1.5 hr hunts

1 Hr hunts are going to be $25.00 and 1.5 hr hunts are going to be $35.00 hunts. Lets see how many will be at the hunts next year. Lets see how many can afford these hunts. It's going to be interesting. Ill just stick to pleasure hunting. My dogs are better than some of the dogs that are out there. I don't need to go pay that kind of money just to see. UKC are pricing themselves out of the hunt.

Home of:
NitechPR Fitzko's Bonecollector Ravn
PR Fitzko's Hardwood Mighty Mouse
PR Timber Chopper Ace in the hole

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2019 06:57 PM
Daniel Fitzko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Fitzko Click here to Send Daniel Fitzko a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Fitzko Add Daniel Fitzko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Next Year 1 hr and 1.5 hr hunts

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Fitzko
1 Hr hunts are going to be $25.00 and 1.5 hr hunts are going to be $35.00 hunts. Lets see how many will be at the hunts next year. Lets see how many can afford these hunts. It's going to be interesting. Ill just stick to pleasure hunting. My dogs are better than some of the dogs that are out there. I don't need to go pay that kind of money just to see. UKC are pricing themselves out of the hunt.

This is what a one hour $35 minie slam gets you.

1. You get a win tword your title.

2. You get performnce points.

3. You get paid that night.

4. You get qualified for the $200,000 hunt.

I don’t know anywhere you get that much bang for your buck !!

Tar

Old Post 11-25-2019 09:36 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Next Year 1 hr and 1.5 hr hunts

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
I don’t know anywhere you get that much bang for your buck !!
Tar

Oh my goodness, maybe that is why UKC is #1.

Old Post 11-25-2019 09:45 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tar

Spot on, go to any concert, ballgame, movie, you spend 100.00 or more and get nothing in return. Competition coon hunts cost way less than most entertainment and does have a return. Count the money you have invested in dogs and equipment and the hunts are a bargain, if I were younger, I would be at a hunt every time they had one. Shucks, I usually spend 50 to 75.00 every fishing trip I go on and sometimes don't catch anything. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-25-2019 09:47 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Selling those UKC registered pups out of competition proven dogs for 500.00 each is one very good reason why UKC is Number 1. Try selling grade puppies and you see the difference real quick. Lol. Dave

Old Post 11-25-2019 09:54 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

We live in a world where there are hunts literally EVERY weekend with entries ranging from a 1000 to 6500 that always fill and your saying that $35 is over priced? Most guys on here have already been spending $30 a round on 1 hour hunts for years and hunt 3 or 4 cast a week at that price. $35 is a bargain for what all it qualifies you for.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 11-26-2019 02:21 AM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Selling those UKC registered pups out of competition proven dogs for 500.00 each is one very good reason why UKC is Number 1. Try selling grade puppies and you see the difference real quick. Lol. Dave

$$$$
$500 for a redbone pup what did Lambert do bred to big country 😀

Old Post 11-26-2019 02:22 AM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

We went from $15 to $20. We still will make a little. Keep the price down and more MIGHT come.
I wish instead of going up by $5 they should have went to $5 a dog

Old Post 11-26-2019 02:56 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Fitzko
UKC Forum Member

At least pkc, you have a chance of winning your money back that night if you win your cast. Ukc , you don't win ****. Pkc gives you the slip to show what you won, Ukc doesn't give you anything. I'll probably start huntin Pkc some.

Home of:

Old Post 11-26-2019 11:58 AM
Daniel Fitzko is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Daniel Fitzko Click here to Send Daniel Fitzko a Private Message Find more posts by Daniel Fitzko Add Daniel Fitzko to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Daniel Fitzko
UKC Forum Member

the performance points aren't worth a dam now.

Home of:

Old Post 11-26-2019 11:59 AM
yadkintar
Banned

If you hunt in the minie slams you win your cast you do get paid that night.

And I haven’t seen the hunt packet yet but it is my understanding ( I might be wrong ) if you have a plus point cast winner and a dead cast the plus point winner gets the whole pot. If both cast are dead the hunters get a percentage of their entry fee back. If I am wrong one of the staff can correct me.

Tar

Old Post 11-26-2019 12:13 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote