UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > $$GrNtCh Timber Valley Triple X pups$$
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brad toney
UKC Forum Member

Blue Bell

quote:
Originally posted by mike thomason
No Rocky Walt likes her a lot gone breed her next cycle wants a pup out of her
What yall planning on breeding her to Mike?

Nite CH: TONEYS SCREAM
Nite CH. PKC CH: TONEYS SCREAM 2
NIte CH. SWEET TALKIN ANNIE
Nite CH. CH. FAYARDS BAD BERNIECE
Nite Ch.PKC Ch. Toneys Daisy

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-12-2016 08:26 PM
brad toney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brad toney Click here to Send brad toney a Private Message Click Here to Email brad toney Find more posts by brad toney Add brad toney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Is female 2 or male 4 still available?

Old Post 05-12-2016 08:34 PM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

We have one male spot avalible at this time...Zac is undecided on what he wants so we willl not make his decision until next week. Everyone will make picks next week...

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-12-2016 09:20 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike thomason
UKC Forum Member

Re: Blue Bell

quote:
Originally posted by brad toney
What yall planning on breeding her to Mike?
Dont know Brad havent decided maybe Rocky will give us some idea

Old Post 05-13-2016 01:57 AM
mike thomason is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike thomason Click here to Send mike thomason a Private Message Find more posts by mike thomason Add mike thomason to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Yes I have an idea call me when you have a chance 478-278-1741

Old Post 05-13-2016 03:40 AM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Females updated

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 05-23-2016 at 03:26 AM

Old Post 05-19-2016 08:35 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Males Updated

[

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 05-23-2016 at 03:27 AM

Old Post 05-19-2016 08:39 PM
DOG Chaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOG Chaser Click here to Send DOG Chaser a Private Message Click Here to Email DOG Chaser Find more posts by DOG Chaser Add DOG Chaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

It's D Day

Curt and I will be announcing our picks shortly. As soon as we do, we will begin taking selections from those who have booked pups in the order that we have previously posted.

I know you guys have been anxious to get this done. Its all my fault. I cant make up my stinking mind...

Old Post 05-19-2016 08:47 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Decisions made...

pick #1 goes to the team hailing from parts unknown Coached by Curtis Jose' Todd

Female #1 - Blazin Timber's Fat N' Sassy (Sassy)

Pick #2 goes to the underdogs from Metter GA - Zac Kea

Female #2 - Blazin Timber's Gimme 3 steps (Three)

Old Post 05-19-2016 09:23 PM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

MR CURTIS AND MR ZAC

I GUESS IM 3RD PICK SO IM GOING WITH FEMALE NUMBER #4 FOR MY PICK THEY ALL LOOK AWSOME ! IL BE TALKIN TO YAS ,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-19-2016 09:41 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Got ya covered Ron.

Old Post 05-19-2016 10:17 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

draft day 2

Recap from yesterday

Pick 1 - Curtis Todd - Female 1

Pick 2 - Zac Kea - Female 2

Pick 3 - Ron Maggart - Female 4

Pick 4 - Wayne Crabtree - Male 3

Pick 5 - David Adams - Male 1

Pick 6 - Chip Wisecup - Male 5

Pick 7 - Rob Crumley - Male 2

Pups remaining: Female 3, Male 4, Male 6 & Male 7

On the Clock: Shane Blalock & Justin Cockrel

Last edited by DOG Chaser on 05-20-2016 at 04:14 PM

Old Post 05-20-2016 01:02 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

pick update

Rob Takes male #2 with his pick.

Still waiting on Shane and Justin

Old Post 05-20-2016 04:13 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Justin's pick is in...

Male #6 goes to Justin Cockrel

Old Post 05-20-2016 04:24 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Avalibility

We still have two male pups avalible for sale... #4 and #7 are up for grabs. I've talked two a few people who were interested, but nothing definte.

Give us a shout if you're interested. Thank you.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-21-2016 08:42 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

I'm suprised these two pups haven't been spoken for yet....

Triple X is currently #3 on the Reproducer's list and Fatty is currently #5 in the English breed for most Purina points earned in 2016......

These pups won't disappoint you, give us a call.

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-22-2016 03:17 PM
DOG Chaser
UKC Forum Member

Down to one

Male 4 is going to Harrison Ga. to Rocky Tanner. Honored to have one of our pups going to Rocky especially since he has put two of the best dogs I've ever owned in my kennel.

I hope this little male returns the favor!

Old Post 05-23-2016 03:31 AM
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Proud of him and what yall have done with these dogs, however I'm glad my wife don't look at this site..........LOL I usually don't clue her in til she hears a strange bark that she doesn't recognize now to come up with a name

Old Post 05-23-2016 01:58 PM
rocky tanner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky tanner Click here to Send rocky tanner a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky tanner Find more posts by rocky tanner Add rocky tanner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky tanner
UKC Forum Member

Proud of him and what yall have done with these dogs, however I'm glad my wife don't look at this site..........LOL I usually don't clue her in til she hears a strange bark that she doesn't recognize now to come up with a name

Old Post 05-23-2016 01:58 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Male 7 is still avalible

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-24-2016 08:01 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Male 7 is still avalible

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-24-2016 08:01 PM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Pups turned 5 weeks old today. They will be ready to go next weekend!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-26-2016 01:13 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

All pups are BOOKED and pending pick up/ delivery to Englsih Days. Thank you to all who are getting pups and those behind making it happen. Pups will be ready to go in less than two weeks!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-27-2016 12:35 AM
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Happy Memorial Day!

Just wanted to thank everyone again for booking a Triple X x Fatty pup and remind y'all that they need to be picked up this weekend unless it's getting hauled to English Days next week.

I hope y'all have a great Memorial Day and remember why we celebrate it!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 05-30-2016 02:22 PM
Toyota86
UKC Forum Member

Pup # 7

Is pup number seven still available if so please call me at 8285538799 thank you!!

"pr" Hardknockin Mojo (Ukc 2nd)
"pr" Hardknockin Annie
"pr"Hardknockin Bell

Old Post 05-30-2016 05:47 PM
Toyota86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toyota86 Click here to Send Toyota86 a Private Message Find more posts by Toyota86 Add Toyota86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote