UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Free yr old female nice. Hunted once. Ukc/pkc Ohio
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mjgrigas
UKC Forum Member

Free yr old female nice. Hunted once. Ukc/pkc Ohio

I have a 16mo old female that was hunted once at night in her life. By me. She is not afraid of the dark alone. Took her out by herself and she crossed a creek and stayed out. The Garmin said treed once but she never barked. It started to rain called her and she came to me. Handles. Only time out at night. Got this dog at thirteen mos. But hunted a dog for a friend getting it ready for some hunts. Didn't hunt her. Only reason for sale my friend is giving me half of,a broke dog that is very nice. Worth a shot. Ukc/pkc. Line bred on late night big bubba. With a shot of trackman. This dog minds and listens well. Good mouth. Good looks. Blanketback. Red head. Text for picture. 419-603-9532. Matt grigas. Willard Ohio

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-24-2019 04:38 PM
mjgrigas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjgrigas Click here to Send mjgrigas a Private Message Click Here to Email mjgrigas Find more posts by mjgrigas Add mjgrigas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mjgrigas
UKC Forum Member

Dog is gone. Thanks for interest

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-26-2019 03:52 AM
mjgrigas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mjgrigas Click here to Send mjgrigas a Private Message Click Here to Email mjgrigas Find more posts by mjgrigas Add mjgrigas to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote