UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Southern Bluetick Kennel
Pages (82): « First ... « 75 76 [77] 78 79 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Thanks

I appreciate the well wishes. We gone cut him loose and see.

Ron I may just take you up there my friend. !! Good luck to you and ALL bluetickers at the zones!!!

HOME OF:
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue S&H’s Goose (Sparks&Hollis)
GrChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton
GrNtCh PR Mose's Pink Floyd ( Co-Owned with Scott V)
Ch GrNtCh PR Frost Hollow Strap
ChNtCh PR Southern Blue Hardwood Dolly
ChGrNtCh PR Southern Blue Spanky ( Hollis & Hollis)
PR Southern Blue Cobb (NtChCh Uchtmans Andy x Ratliffs Blue Tell)
PR Southern Blue Betsy (Goose x Dual Grand Cotton)
(REST IN PEACE)
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Moonshine
GrNtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Frostbite
NtChGrCh PR Southern Blue Queen
NtChGrCh PR Blue Eyes Blue Jessie
NtCh PR Southern Frost Hollow Blue Bell(BB)
NtCh PR Southern Blue Hammer
NtCh PR Hollis' Southern Blue Maggie
NtCh PR Hollis' Bull Mtn. Pearl
GrCh PR Southern Blue Jet
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler
GrChGrNtCh PR Lovell’s Smokey River Blue Ann

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-13-2019 06:28 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Misty river
UKC Forum Member

Good luck

in the Zones Darren

Old Post 09-14-2019 05:38 AM
Misty river is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Misty river Click here to Send Misty river a Private Message Click Here to Email Misty river Find more posts by Misty river Add Misty river to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Zone

Me and Goose didn’t win last night.
Goose looked good but just couldn’t get a break. We hunted a strip of timber left in a creek with planted pines and cutover all around it. Dogs all blew out of country. I took second strike with a walker male getting first. An English male and black gyp got treed and left and drew minus. Black gyp got treed again. We got to her she had a coon on a cornpile. We pulled her off and Goose was .85 on a creek. I kept thinking he was treeing but held up on treeing him to walk up the hill. Guy with walker treed and had to take second. They had a coon and one of the guys at truck said Goose was treed awhile alone and other 2 dogs came in to his tree. Walker had 225+ and had 150+.
I have ballgame tonight so Ryan is carrying Goose to hunt him tonight. Kicking myself this morning for not treeing him but wanted to be sure and he is always alone. Hopefully he can get a win tonight.

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-14-2019 07:39 PM
Darren Hollis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darren Hollis Click here to Send Darren Hollis a Private Message Click Here to Email Darren Hollis Find more posts by Darren Hollis Add Darren Hollis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

GOOSE

Goose won his cast Saturday night at the ZONES with 200+
He treed a coon during timeout that would have sent him thru to the world hunt. Finished 11th and had to be in the top 10 to advance. Just seems like I can't get a break lately. Goose needs 1 win now to finish to Dual Grand. I plan to go to the Fall Round up and hopefully get to visit and have a good hunt. Gone stay on 'em. Y'all Keep'em Lookin' UP!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-16-2019 12:58 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

I'm proud of you and your dog Goose. Keep it going. See you at the Fall Round Up. I'll be there all 3 days visiting.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 09-16-2019 03:05 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

THANKS

THANKS ELMO, I WILL SEE YOU AT THE FALL ROUNDUP AND LOOK FORWARD TO VISITING WITH YOU!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-16-2019 10:00 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

I hunted for a while last night. Ryan had caught a coon and we cut it loose towards the bottom and collared up a couple of pups. We cut them loose about 10 minutes behind the coon. They opened some and located a few trees but couldn’t get it figured out. I cut Cotton and Goose up the bottom. Goose headed up the branch but Cotton ended up going back to where we had turned out the coon. She struck and soon caught the coon in the ground and had it killed when I got to her. We headed back to truck and Goose was treed 800yds down the bottom. We drove down and headed to Goose. He had the meat and I rubbed him on the head. We decided to cut again and turned Goose with Spanky. Spanky went left and Goose headed down a big hardwood hollow. Goose soon circled up and crossed the old road and headed down another hollow. He opened a few times and was drifting out. Spanky struck up the other direction but was struggling to move the track in the dry hills. I soon heard Goose load up at 650yds. We headed in to him and he had the meat up a big hickory tree. We got to truck and Spanky was headed to a road. We drove around and caught him up and called it a night. Gone hit it Friday night. Y’all keep’em lookin’ up. !!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-19-2019 07:53 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

I hunted by myself Friday night. First drop I cut Cotton and a young gyp I call Roxie. Roxie is out of a GrNtCh half sister to Cotton and the Rock dog I had here this year. She hasn't been hunted much and got bred at my buddies house by accident before I got her here. I just weaned pups off of her and Friday night was her first night back in the woods. Cotton left hard and made a left turn up the bottom and followed a small creek up to a swamp. Roxie hunted out pretty good but ended up back at truck and I loaded her up. I soon heard Cotton open in the swamp and I drove up the bottom to get closer. Cotton was treed when I got out of the truck and I walked about 475yds to her treed. She had the meat and I petted her on the head and started back to the truck. Next drop I cut Goose and GrNtCh Lovells Smokey River Ann loose into a hardwood hollow with a small creek running thru it. Ann struck but didn't seem to be a good track. She struggled to move it and finally quit it and headed down the creek. Goose had kicked out of there and had left the hills and was in a creek bottom headed up yellow creek. I had to drive around to get closer as Goose was .85 from where I cut him. Ann was headed his direction. I heard Goose opening here and there and he soon loaded up treed. I drove a little closer to him and walked 500yds to his tree. Ann had came in and backed him. I found his coon pretty quick and rolled it out to them. Next drop I cut Cotton and Roxie again in a creek bottom. Roxie hunted better and Cotton soon struck followed by Roxie at about 400yds. They worked down the creek and crossed it and headed up towards the hills. Cotton loaded up right and Roxie loaded up with her and really blowed the top out of the tree. I made my way to the tree and I spotted the coon on the way into the tree. They were up a big poplar tree loaded with muscadines. I leashed up the dogs and was going to shoot him out but only seen him look one more time. I shook vines and beat on tree but trying to do that and move back to shine is tough. I left him up and we headed to the truck. Last drop I cut Goose and Roxie up Luxapillila Creek. They left out hard and Goose soon hit the creek. I started walking up the creek as the dogs were at .57. I heard Goose open deep and Roxie opened a few times. I stopped to listen and I could hear Goose blowing the top out every breath but didn't hear Roxie. I made my way to the tree and I started hearing Roxie barking. She had gotten hung up on a blow over. Goose was across the creek with the meat. I leashed up the dogs and started the long walk to the truck. I called it a night and will try to hit it a few nights this week. Football is half way over and I'm ready to hit the woods hard and get on some young dogs. Goose needs one more win to finish to Dual Grand. Ann needs 2 show wins to finish to Dual Grand. Dolly just weaned pups and she is a Ch on bench and has 2-1sts and a 3rd, so she needs 2 cast wins to finish to Dual Champion. I got Cotton finished this year to Dual Grand. With a little luck, there will be 3 Dual Grand blueticks standing in the kennel. Floyd is still here and is a Grand Night Champion as well. Time to start on the next projects. I have a young male out of Floyd and Dual Grand Wilsons Blue Emma that I am starting to hunt some. I have 2- 6mth old pups out of Floyd and Dual Grand Southern Blue Hardwood Cotton. I've got a classy pup out of Goose and Dolly and hopefully Cotton is bred to Goose now. Just going to keep on plugging along. I hope to see a lot of my fellow bluetickers at the fall roundup in a few weeks. Y'all Keep'em Lookin' Up!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-23-2019 01:40 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Partner

My cousin Ryan Hollis hunts with me a lot. He started a Facebook page and posts a lot about Southern Bluetick Kennels. He is partners with me on Dolly and Spanky and handles some dogs for me in some hunts. Several people think that Ryan is me on Facebook but I don’t do the Facebook thing. Just wanted to clarify because he has received several messages and calls thinking he was Me. “Darren Hollis”
Y’all keep’em lookin up!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-24-2019 02:48 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

We hunted for a while last night. First drop we cut Cotton and Roxie in a swamp bottom that isn't a swamp much since I can't remember when we had rain last. Cotton ended up getting treed at .75 and Roxie ended up coming into her tree. She was treed next to a water hole with coon tracks everywhere. She was up a huge tree that grew into another huge tree and we just couldn't see her coon. Next drop we cut Dolly and Goose in some hardwood hills with a small creek running at the bottom. Dolly went about 75yds and fell treed. We didn't see her coon and I think she missed it but there were muscadine hulls everywhere. Goose had hit the branch and was headed down the hollow. We cut Dolly back towards Goose but she went left and struck. She opened in the same area a few times and loaded up again. She was on a large den with muscadine vines all in it. Goose had went about 800yds down the hollow but had circled back to an area that he had stayed in for a few minutes and started locating. He never turned it over and didn't sound right. He located again and I started to him. He came and met me and I knew what he was doing. It didn't take long til I saw a possum sitting up. I gave him an adjustment. He hasn't treed one in a while but I guess he couldn't get anything going and couldn't stand it. I'm glad he did it last night and not in Missouri in a couple of weeks. Last drop we cut Dolly and Roxie up Luxapillia creek and they struck redhot and headed up the creek. Dolly soon loaded up and Roxie backed her. We found the coon and I ended up shooting the limb out from under him and he came out mad. He hit the creek and they caught him in the creek and the fight was on for sure. They killed him and we made our way back to the truck and called it a night. I got some bad news about my hunting spot that I have hunted for over 20yrs. They are cutting the timber. That spot has been my puppy training ground and competition hunting ground for years. It makes me sick to my stomach last night to see skidders and log trucks sitting in the field. This coon hunting business is getting harder and harder. We will just keep plugging along. Y'all Keep'em Lookin' UP!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-26-2019 01:48 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

I have 3 six week old females available for sale. They were from an accidental breeding. I acquired my Roxie gyp from my buddy and he told me that his male had chewed into the kennel with her but he didn't think he bred her. Well he did and I just weaned the pups. I am keeping a female and Ryan is getting a female. Pups parents are not coondogs but both can tree easy coons. Roxie is 16mths old and Slam is about 19mths or so. Roxie is sired by NtCh Blue Rock that I had here at my kennel for a while. Rock is mostly Uchtman bred with a lot of Albert thru Uchtmans Zeb. Roxie's mother is GrNtCh Moyers Blue Bonnie out of GrNtCh Uchtmans Blue Logan x Uchtmans Blue Lady. Lady is by Albert III. The sire of the pups is a male out of GrNtCh Blazin Bud and My Dual Grand Southern Blue Cotton gyp. Pups are bred really good. Wormed and given their first shots. I will take $100 each for the available females. I also have 2 pups available out of GrNtCh Moses Pink Floyd. One 6mth old gyp $200 and one 5mth old houndy male $300. Call me for details. Thanks Darren

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-26-2019 02:43 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

I hunted by myself Friday night. First drop I cut Goose and Roxie in a bottom that still has a little water in it. It has been so hot and dry here for over a month and coons aren’t stirring at normal times. My buddy has deer camera pics and mostly they are stirring around 3:00 or so in afternoon and then again in early hours of the morning. Goose blowed out of the bottom and opened in what used to be a swamp but us now a mud hole. He was at 7/10’s of a mile and I drove around to get closer. Roxie had gotten off to herself and came out to the truck. Goose fell treed and I headed in to him. He treed up a big bay den tree right next to a creek. I couldn’t see the coon on the outside so we headed to the truck. Next drop I cut Cotton and my Floyd pup, Scout, down a small creek in some Hardwood hills. Like the last drop I say on tailgate in dead silence. Cotton finally opened at 800yds and started a terrible track. Scout had split off and was opening on something down a hollow by himself. Cotton was drifting on out so I drove around and Scout came up the logging road to the truck. Cotton soon treed and I got to her she was up a large water oak tree. I could not find her coon so I don’t know if she had him or not. Cotton is usually accurate but this may have been one of those white flag trees and she says if he ain’t here then I don’t know where he is located. Lol
I moved to a small bottom where I have a feeder and cut Roxie and Scout. They hunted out good but never struck. I caught them up and called it a night. I have a game Saturday night and am headed to the Fall Roundup next weekend. I’m about to hammer on some of these pups and see what I got!! Y’all keep’em lookin up!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 09-29-2019 07:44 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

Ryan and I hunted for a while last night and nothing seemed to be stirring. Goose blew out of the country and had to go catch him up. Spanky treed an armadillo. We cut Dolly and Roxie down the creek and Dolly made a den and a slick tree. Roxie ran a deer and fell off on a coon and her and Dolly treed up a pine tree and we couldn't find it!! I sweated out half my body fluids and got home at midnight. Sure gotta love this coonhunting stuff. Y'all Keep'em Lookin UP!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-03-2019 10:17 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

Ryan and I hunted in a UKC hunt Friday night. Ryan hunted Dolly and I hunted Goose in a NTCH cast. Ryan won his cast with 300+ and ended winning high scoring dog and getting another win on her. She just needs a cast win to be ChNtCh. I drew 2 English females and guided to the swamp bottom. Goose blew out of there and soon opened and I got 2nd strike as one of the gyps opened automatically and never hushed. Goose treed and I was sitting good with second strike and first tree until we got to the tree and he came to meet me. I knew what was going on!! I soon found his possum and got scratched!! I had a long talk with him as the cast headed closer to the English females across the bottom. They ended up making 2 trees but never saw a coon and had a dead cast. Hopefully I got the message across to Goose before we head up to the Fall Roundup!! He needs one cast win to finish to Dual Grand and had a golden opportunity on Friday night. We will just keep hammering away at it. Y'all Keep'em Lookin' UP!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-07-2019 01:30 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

I hunted for a little while last night by myself. First drop I cut Goose and Roxie down a hardwood hollow. Both dogs blew out of the section, crossed a small gravel road into some more hardwood and split up. Roxie started opening pretty good and I soon heard her locate and load up treed. Goose was about 500yds the other direction and I heard him opening some as well. I walked in to Roxie and she was treed up a huge red oak. I found her coon pretty quick and rolled it out to her. This was her first coon alone and she did a good job of getting split and holding pressure. I had lost communication with Goose and ended up walking into where I had lost him and he was treed up in an underground spring. Next drop I cut Goose and Scout loose into a creek bottom. Nothing seemed to be moving. Goose got deep and opened a couple of times and located but it wasn't right. He soon left and hit a logging road coming back to the creek. He hit the creek and was about to cross under the road and I just caught him up and called it a night. I have a sneaky feeling with the way he acted that he opened on a possum. I whipped the snot out of him Friday night as he got me scratched for a possum. He has treed a couple since I got him here but I don't know what has got into that big head of his!! I will get him fixed!! Y'all Keep'em Lookin' Up!!

Roxie by Darren Hollis, on Flickr

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-10-2019 01:29 PM
JasperBlue18
UKC Forum Member

I didn’t have a great night either. First night in a while I haven’t looked at a coon. My Floyd pup did learn what a deer was tho and she didn’t like it. Hopefully she learned her lesson lol. Maybe tonight will be better. Gonna keep after em

Old Post 10-10-2019 02:14 PM
JasperBlue18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JasperBlue18 Click here to Send JasperBlue18 a Private Message Find more posts by JasperBlue18 Add JasperBlue18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by JasperBlue18
I didn’t have a great night either. First night in a while I haven’t looked at a coon. My Floyd pup did learn what a deer was tho and she didn’t like it. Hopefully she learned her lesson lol. Maybe tonight will be better. Gonna keep after em

Stay after em buddy. That’s all we can do!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-10-2019 03:49 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Fall Roundup

Well I didn't do any good at the fall roundup. The breaks sure haven't came my way lately. I had a great time and got to put a face to a name with a lot of great guys.
Friday night we had a good cast of guys. I drew an all GrNtCh cast. Bawling Rebel, Swamper, and Jessup. First drop I got last strike and Goose split treed. Rebel drew some minus as he was off tree. Swamper and Jessup were on a den. Goose was hammering on a big tree and I just couldn't find his coon and got circled up. Things went downhill from there but Jessup finally got alone and we found his coon. Goose went deep the other way. Swamper and Rebel got treed again but didn't see a coon. Jessup won cast with 150+.
Saturday night I drew out with Micheal Sheppard with Punkin, Mike Harwood with Able and Tim Stone hunting an Elbrador bred gyp. Able got first strike, Punkin 2nd and Goose 3rd. All dogs were split with punkin and goose deep. Able treed but left and came in to us and drew minus both ways. Micheal treed punkin and I treed goose for 75 but I knew Goose would be alone. We topped the hill and they were split and both had a coon. Punkin at 200+ and Goose at 175+. Able had 225- and was treed as we pulled off our trees. The other blue gyp came into the cast and was withdrawn. Tim said she had gotten jumped on in a cast the week before and had not been acting right. Able got circled up and we called timeout. We used 50 minutes. When we first pulled up to the hunting area I saw 2 coons sitting up in the edge of a field but we had cut on the other side of the road. I told the cast I had saw the coons. That is where we cut on the second drop. All 3 dogs left hard. Able blew out of the country and Goose was at 700yds. Punkin was at 300yds and opened twice. Micheal struck her and the 8 started soon after. She got minused and Goose was winning the cast but I needed another coon to get a better score. Goose circled around and struck in the area that we had seen the coons sitting up. He soon located and treed. He didn't really go on it like usual but soon settled in and I treed him. He was about 150yds from us and we let the 5 minutes expire and headed to him. He was on the tree where I had seen the coons and there was a huge den tree right behind it. I guess the coons had come down with all the squalling and activity from earlier and I drew minus on strike and tree. When I leashed him up he was also trying to tree up the den tree right by the tree he was treed up when we arrived. Im sure the coons had came down and went in the den. Just my luck. Punkin won cast with 100+. Goose needs one win to be Dual Grand so hopefully we can get that done this weekend. I am a little worried about him as he didn't eat a bite all weekend. 9 hour ride and a lot of dog box time I hope is all that's wrong. Y'all Keep'em Lookin' Up!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-14-2019 01:21 PM
ELMO OVERTON
UKC Forum Member

It was really good seeing you guys. I wish I would have stayed Saturday but wasn't feeling it so I went home early. Sounds like you guys had a heck of a cast. Keep them looking up.

RIP
GrNitech Overton's Breathless Blue Chief Full brother to Nite ch Snowdens Runt
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blu Knight. King of Hunt Fall Round Up 2006 loudest dog I have ever owned.
Gr Nite ch Overton's Breathless Blue Roler hit died at 2years old at semi finals of World hunt
Gr Nite ch Utchmans Double Eagle Hoss
Dual Grand Utchmans So Blue Timber top 100 Finalist in 2005 World hunt 2012 performance sire
Gr Ch Nite CH Overton's Breathless Blue Warrior 4wins died at 6 yrs old. Sire to Knight
NiteCh Overton's Breathless Blue Dixie LOUD!
NiteCH Lienbachs Breathless Blue Jammer
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Drum 3 wins to Grand. before 2 yrs old Running ant treeing wild coons at 5 months alone.
Gr Ch Nitech Rob's Blue Tomahawk
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Dolly super fast track and tree dog. accurate.
Grch Nitech Overton's Utchmans Blue Belle
Nite Ch Overton's Breathless Blue Sabrina 2nd place Nite ch at Fall Round Up 2009
Nite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Sounder
GRNite Ch Pr Overton's Breathless Blu Magic 13 years old brother to Roler
Pr Overton's Breathless Blue Gobber. Running and treeing wild coons at 5 months

Nite Ch O Breathless Blue Tree Dragon
Treeing his own wild coon at 6 months old.

Dogs living
Overton"s Breathless blue Julia. Bill Bird owner
Dual Champion Uchtman So Blue Lumber 6yrs
Owned by Cody Stader in Indiana
Dual Grand Overton's Breathless Blue Maggie
Present Owned by Luke Wood in Okalhoma

Dall Haden and Bobby Hayes have been a big part of my breeding of my hounds also Bill Bird for help keeping it going.

*All my dogs are old Ucthman Hawk and Scout breeding with some Smokey River Chief and Diamond Jim.
573-228-3169
Kandy off Bojangles and Grand Nite ch PKC CH Redstick Ann. Super fast track dog good tree dog loud. co owner with Earl Howell Queen of Hunt at Fall Round Up 2019 at 2 years old.

Overton"s Breathless Blue Lincoln
Overton"s Breathless Blue Ava.

Old Post 10-14-2019 01:46 PM
ELMO OVERTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ELMO OVERTON Click here to Send ELMO OVERTON a Private Message Click Here to Email ELMO OVERTON Find more posts by ELMO OVERTON Add ELMO OVERTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
morgan branch
UKC Forum Member

It was good huntin with ya Sat. Darren. The dogs didn't operate quite like we had hoped but it was still a good hunt. Good group of guys for sure. Goose tried to get it done. Abel was sittin under a pair of coons when I got to him. I hope everything checks out ok for Goose. Great seein y'all and we will see ya down the road my friend.

Old Post 10-14-2019 04:19 PM
morgan branch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for morgan branch Click here to Send morgan branch a Private Message Find more posts by morgan branch Add morgan branch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Darren

Nice to meet you, even if it was only for a short visit. Would have talked more on Sat, but had to make 9 hr road trip to pick up new dog, so didn't get to see you. Will make up for that this winter, when i stop by on my winter road trip. Dang well don't plan on going thru any 50 below wind chills up here this winter. Heard how nice a tree dog Goose is from one of your cast members Fri night. Will plan on seeing for myself, when we hook up. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-14-2019 08:32 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

HUNT

Elmo it was great to see you my friend, its always a pleasure buddy!1

Mike, I thought we were going to show out for just a bit but things fell off quick. I just haven't had any breaks lately but I will get back on a roll hopefully soon.

Ron it was great to finally visit with you face to face. I had a 9 hr trip myself sunday on 2 hours of sleep and it was miserable!! I appreciate the comments on Goose he got split as usual but just couldn't get his coon to look and he was up a huge tree. Come hunt anytime!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Last edited by Darren Hollis on 10-14-2019 at 09:20 PM

Old Post 10-14-2019 09:17 PM
Darren Hollis
UKC Forum Member

Hunt

I hunted a few nights this week and had some decent hunts but been busy at work since I lost an employee.
I hunted Goose in a UKC hunt last night. There were 2 NtCh casts and 2 registered casts. I drew 2 walkers and we headed to hunt. First drop both walkers struck with Goose going left and getting struck for 50. Both walkers treed but one left and drew minus. We got to tree and other walker trees deeper and got retreed. Walker gyp was up small tree and no coon seen. Head to male and Goose loads up to our right. No coon seen in males tree. Get to Goose on river and he has the meat. Move and recut. Walker gyp strikes then male. Gyp treed but left 125- . She trees again and we head to her. Up a big water oak. No coon seen. Cut her and she strikes in for 50. Male trees and we head to him. Gyp backs after 5 is up. We see his coon and gyp gets minus on track. Walker get recut and both get struck. Goose opens at 800 yds and drifts a little ways and loads up. 50 strike and 125 tree. Hunt running down and we head to him. Coon seen. Goose 350+. Hunt over. Finished him to Dual Grand. Ryan scores 250+ and finished Dolly to ChNtCh. Only two cast winners with plus points. Y’all keep’em lookin up!!

HOME OF:
(REST IN PEACE)
PR Southern Blue Sam
PR Southern Blue Rattler

Old Post 10-20-2019 05:12 PM
G. JEFFERS
UKC Forum Member

Nice !!

BLUEPOWER !!!!!!!!

Jeffers' Bear Creek Big T (CH GRNITECH Goodsons Rowdy Bocephus X GRNITECH CH Koon Krossin Rambo’s Blue Gritts)

And always looking for a better one

Old Post 10-20-2019 05:18 PM
G. JEFFERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G. JEFFERS Click here to Send G. JEFFERS a Private Message Click Here to Email G. JEFFERS Find more posts by G. JEFFERS Add G. JEFFERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JasperBlue18
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

That’s awesome!

Old Post 10-20-2019 06:43 PM
JasperBlue18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JasperBlue18 Click here to Send JasperBlue18 a Private Message Find more posts by JasperBlue18 Add JasperBlue18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote