UKC Forums UKC Front Page :: Field Operations :: Show Operations :: Registration :: UKC Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Kansas Season Opens
Pages (19): « First ... « 17 18 [19]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Nick B
UKC Forum Member

I thought you were happy

With how things were going at the end of last season. What changed?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2019 04:28 AM
Nick B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick B Click here to Send Nick B a Private Message Find more posts by Nick B Add Nick B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Its difficult to replace hounds like Irene, Flo or Rebel. Luke & Bonnie may tree as many coon but will never have the style or class.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 10-30-2019 02:56 PM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmerrill
UKC Forum Member

Nick B

Donít let Dennis fool you. He keeps plenty of power at the end of his lead.

Old Post 10-30-2019 06:18 PM
mmerrill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmerrill Click here to Send mmerrill a Private Message Click Here to Email mmerrill Find more posts by mmerrill Add mmerrill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Eddie Green
UKC Forum Member

Kinda what i was thinking Matt

GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE BETH DUTTON
GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ABBY
NTCH SMITHS TREE BUSTING STINGER
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ROY
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE THUMP

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-31-2019 03:17 PM
Eddie Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Green Click here to Send Eddie Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Green Find more posts by Eddie Green Add Eddie Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chad spencer
UKC Forum Member

Believe they call that keepin your cards close

Old Post 10-31-2019 03:56 PM
Chad spencer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad spencer Click here to Send Chad spencer a Private Message Find more posts by Chad spencer Add Chad spencer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Kansas season opened tonight. Steve had Roscoe & Maggie, I took Luke & Pearl, Phil Davis had Chief and a young gyp. We did end up treein 7 trees with coon and caught a couple in thick grassy swamp. Sure enjoyed open nights with friends and good hound work.

And Many More

Old Post 11-14-2019 08:29 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Scott Cole was up with Sadie. Phil had Chief & I took Luke. First deal Luke went through a section, we had driven around and sent Sadie & Chief. They got treed in a big oak with lots of leaves and no coon seen. We did tree coon on the next 5 drops. The hounds went hunting and got treed with a coon. That's important to old grumpy men. It was 22 deg and moonlight but coon were out.

And Many More

Last edited by blueticker on 11-15-2019 at 05:31 AM

Old Post 11-15-2019 05:27 AM
Eddie Green
UKC Forum Member

Whats it take to get into the hunting group. Do you have to be from another state?

GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE BETH DUTTON
GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ABBY
NTCH SMITHS TREE BUSTING STINGER
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE ROY
R.I.P. GREENS TRIPLE B BLUE THUMP

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-15-2019 05:03 PM
Eddie Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Eddie Green Click here to Send Eddie Green a Private Message Click Here to Email Eddie Green Find more posts by Eddie Green Add Eddie Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Home Brew Blue
UKC Forum Member

Agree

Eddie no kidding. Dang I use to get invited all the time. Shoot now I can't hardly even get him to talk to me. Oh well I guess it'll be okay.

2014 UKC TOP 100
Ch GrNtCh HomeBrew Blue Bo Diddly
2015 WORLD CHAMPION BLUETICK
Gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Pine Hill Bonnie

Old Post 11-15-2019 07:50 PM
Home Brew Blue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Home Brew Blue Click here to Send Home Brew Blue a Private Message Click Here to Email Home Brew Blue Find more posts by Home Brew Blue Add Home Brew Blue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Fellas I will text or call back and welcome an invite. Hunted last night until 11. Up at 6 to go fishing. Steve and i caught around 40 cats from 2 to 8 pounds and quit fishing at 11 am. Cleaned fish until 2 PM. Ate dinner and fed cattle until 5. Left to hunt at 6. Treed 4 coon and ready for rest. No time to socialize for the old man.

And Many More

Old Post 11-16-2019 05:38 AM