UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > nitech ch packer creek red night train free stud
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

nitech ch packer creek red night train free stud

Train is seven years old and is a true coondog start to finish im looking for some females to breed to all i would like is a pup out of litter. I just hate to see such a nice hound not given the chance to reproduce. Train was fourth place
Winner at bluetick days high scoring redbone at english day double cast winner at national redbone days high scoring male and second place nite champion saturday nite all wins are this year. I would like to thank mr jeff myer for selling me such a fine hound. Call or text me at 567 674 6733 thanks for reading my ad gerald adams.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2013 01:51 AM
MAGIC KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAGIC KENNELS Click here to Send MAGIC KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email MAGIC KENNELS Find more posts by MAGIC KENNELS Add MAGIC KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

This dog has done this winning in the last 5 months, he is entered in autumn oaks as well, take a hunt with him u will like what u see and he is a big dog... Thanks

Old Post 08-24-2013 05:21 PM
tree_reddg 47 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree_reddg 47 Click here to Send tree_reddg 47 a Private Message Find more posts by tree_reddg 47 Add tree_reddg 47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 08-26-2013 09:07 PM
MAGIC KENNELS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAGIC KENNELS Click here to Send MAGIC KENNELS a Private Message Click Here to Email MAGIC KENNELS Find more posts by MAGIC KENNELS Add MAGIC KENNELS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Call

Give me a call I can tell you 567-674-6733

Old Post 08-30-2013 01:18 PM
tree_reddg 47 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tree_reddg 47 Click here to Send tree_reddg 47 a Private Message Find more posts by tree_reddg 47 Add tree_reddg 47 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
midnite2010
UKC Forum Member

Hows he bred

Old Post 08-31-2013 04:24 AM
midnite2010 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for midnite2010 Click here to Send midnite2010 a Private Message Click Here to Email midnite2010 Find more posts by midnite2010 Add midnite2010 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

Sire is gr nt ch clearfork JJ and goes to yellow river rocky and then bauchlors red boe the on to fire ball... Dam is fry's redbud lady and that goes to Parker's revern red in 3 generation ...I can send u a picture of him on tree if u like need ur number and can send u picture of wins at the hunts too.. Thanks

Old Post 08-31-2013 07:35 AM
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

come over and hunt see him go

Old Post 09-16-2013 06:56 AM
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

I got a nice female bred she is grand daughter of brush buster and ragid ridge cd. Should be some nice pups

Old Post 09-16-2013 07:01 AM
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

come for a hunt

Old Post 09-25-2013 03:34 AM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

Btt

Old Post 10-22-2013 11:27 PM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Free stud

Man free stud fee on a dog that has won and placed in bigger hunts and not getting any attention .. This dog is a coondog / comp dog not a slouch.. Come for a hunt ... Hard hard tree dog can tree coon in any conditions .. Bring it on..

Old Post 11-16-2013 06:24 PM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Man what a waste this dog is for real come hunt with him .This dog could already be grand night if we put him in local hunts easy.. Oh well ...

Old Post 11-22-2013 07:38 PM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Ooooo

Old Post 12-17-2013 08:38 PM
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys on three cast wins at National Redbone Days and getting a Nitech win.Train is one of the most consistent dogs out there.Great job!

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 07-06-2014 02:48 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wade Kuhns
UKC Forum Member

Train

Real nice dog! In two nights of hunting I didn't see anything I didn't like about Train. He won both cast I was on , and did it right.

Old Post 07-06-2014 03:10 PM
Wade Kuhns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wade Kuhns Click here to Send Wade Kuhns a Private Message Click Here to Email Wade Kuhns Find more posts by Wade Kuhns Add Wade Kuhns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brian and wade means a lot to me!

Old Post 07-06-2014 04:27 PM
cooter_hunter
UKC Forum Member

I liked this dog I had him for a while up in michigan before he was sold and other then having to feed and clean up after the horse I really liked him and had no trouble putting a couple easy cw on him he has a lot of traits making him capable of winning at big hunts like the breed days and autumn oaks!! I was a little bummed when I heard I missed the chance to buy him but was relived when I heard he was sold to someone who had the time to put him in the woods and would be putting him in some big hunts and since then.... I've been seeing his name in the winners circle like he deserved...hope someone with a really nice female takes u fellas up on this and u can get a good pup out of him good luck!!

Last edited by cooter_hunter on 07-06-2014 at 09:02 PM

Old Post 07-06-2014 08:54 PM
cooter_hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cooter_hunter Click here to Send cooter_hunter a Private Message Find more posts by cooter_hunter Add cooter_hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent Peel
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on the 3 cast wins with Train.And the cast win on Floyd also.Keep up the good work.

2003 American Redbone Assoc.
Hunter of the Year
Home of:
GrNtCh PKC Ch 2x National GrNtCh English Ohio War NyHawk Co owned with Cody Sullivan

GrNtCh PKC Ch Dr Feelgood Co owned with Adam Huckaby
2016 Performance Points Runner Up Overall
2016 Performance Points Redbone Breed Winner
2016 American Redbone Days Overall Champion
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Friday
1st Place NtCh & High Scoring Male Saturday
High Scoring Male Saturday 2014 American Redbone days Olney,IL.
1st Place RQE Marshall, Mo.
Double Cast Winner Winter Classic Batesville,Ms.
4th Place RQE Wartburg, TN.

GrNtCh Peels Burning River Rebel
2nd Place Reg. 2013 American Redbone Days

GrNtCh PKC CH Peel's Burning Pepper
2006 PKC Redbone Days Overall Champion

2005 American Redbone Days Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh PKCCh Stepp's Little Pepper
#1 Current Reproducer when he died
2003 US Redbone Days Overall
Champion
2003 American Redbone Days
Overall Champion
2002 US Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2002 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
2001 Brooks Magill Memorial
Overall Champion
2000 NKC World Championship
19th Place Overall

GrChGrNtCh PKCCh Peel's Red Jewel II
1997 American Redbone Days
Opposite Sex Champion
1997 Brooks Magill Memorial Overall Champion

ChGrNtCh Peel's Red Pepper
ARCA Hall of Fame Member
1995 AKC World Championship High Scoring Redbone Male

Old Post 07-07-2014 01:40 AM
Brent Peel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent Peel Click here to Send Brent Peel a Private Message Click Here to Email Brent Peel Find more posts by Brent Peel Add Brent Peel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LARRY RASEY
UKC Forum Member

Train

Congrats Gerald and Gary on a great showing at redbone days! 3 strait cast wins against some of the best hounds and handlers in the country, that speaks volumes for train! Guys Train is one of the most consistent hounds I've ever hhad the privilege to turn loose of any color! He is a competition dog deluxe! All I can really say about him is hes quick on both ends has the coon in his trees and not a lot of bs in between! Go hunt with him, bring your best, and see how he measures up! I'm sure he won't disappoint you!!

Old Post 07-07-2014 02:05 AM
LARRY RASEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LARRY RASEY Click here to Send LARRY RASEY a Private Message Click Here to Email LARRY RASEY Find more posts by LARRY RASEY Add LARRY RASEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAGIC KENNELS
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone I sure hope we can. Get some females bred to him.

Old Post 07-07-2014 02:51 AM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

Awesome hound

Old Post 07-07-2014 09:27 PM
Hoosier Outlaw
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your wins at NRD

Hoosier Outlaw / Moonlight Redbones
1994 American Redbone Coonhound Association Hunter of the Year
My first 3 redbones raised from pup's were:
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Billy the Kid
Dual Gr.Ch.- PKC Ch. Outlaw Timber Girl
Dual Gr.Ch. Outlaw Scarlett Fever
(((( Current Favorites ))))
2013 AKC Ladies World Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch.- PKC Ch- AKC Ladies World Ch Ky Moonlight Breanna
Gr.Nt.Ch. - PKC Ch. Ky Moonlight Woody
Dual Grand Moonlight Deana
Dual Grand Ch.- PKC Ch. Moonlight AfterShock
Dual Grand Nighty Night Amber
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Big Time Britt
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Billy Jean
Gr.Nt.Ch-PKC Ch.-2015 PKC Red Days Champ Outlaw Cherry Bomb
Gr.Nt.Ch Outlaw Breeze
Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch. All Grand Outlaw G-Man (over $20.000 won in PKC & CHKC) 2019 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Outlaw Mac
Gr.Nt.Ch. Classy Cali (Heavy Outlaw bred)
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Cat Scratch Fever
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Addiction
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Overdose
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Jinx
Gr.Nt.Ch. Moonlight Banshee
"Always outnumbered...Never outgunned!"
To enjoy lots of pics and videos of out redbones, find me on Facebook
as Shenandoah Maxey

Old Post 07-07-2014 09:43 PM
Hoosier Outlaw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Outlaw Click here to Send Hoosier Outlaw a Private Message Click Here to Email Hoosier Outlaw Find more posts by Hoosier Outlaw Add Hoosier Outlaw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

This dog could already be a grand night , but we only hunted him in the breed hunts to get more reconized

Old Post 07-08-2014 04:35 AM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

Back on top for train

Old Post 07-10-2014 10:19 PM
tree_reddg 47
UKC Forum Member

Train

Ole train to the top

Old Post 07-12-2014 04:17 AM