UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 71 72 [73] 74 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, look at the size of that check...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-28-2019 01:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What do Boone, Roc and Wendy have in common?

Old Post 04-29-2019 02:31 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, look at the size of that check...

You talking inches or dollars?

Old Post 04-29-2019 03:19 AM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The biggest check that I ever got was only 5 inches.

Old Post 04-29-2019 02:58 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Purina Nationals is over and it is time to go back to work. Here is Bella last night. She had to work for this little Tennessee coon..

Old Post 05-01-2019 01:08 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Bella didn't have to work very hard for this Outlaw Campground coon...

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-17-2019 at 06:12 AM

Old Post 05-17-2019 05:17 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

I bayed a Bear last night does that count ?

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-17-2019 09:56 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Well I hunted Storm in a Nite hunt tonight she hit red hot scorched one red hot up and over the mountain when we got to were we could hear she was a screaming I got I got him at the bottom well she had it all right black as the ace of spades and a stub tail they scratched me off game I think we need a rule change that should be double plus

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 05-18-2019 at 06:04 AM

Old Post 05-18-2019 05:59 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness........

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 07-28-2019 05:13 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Was she deep and alone? Did you make the cast walk all of the way to her?

Old Post 07-28-2019 10:19 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

She was deep and alone nope they went back to the truck

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 07-31-2019 05:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If they change the rules, the cast will have to go with you and "see" the off game.

Old Post 07-31-2019 07:27 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

The hunt time had expired but I don't blame them I didn't want to make the walk either and I sure was a wishing that she had a T-15 on

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-01-2019 08:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Would you say that Wima "took"?

Old Post 08-02-2019 10:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Twenty five years and eight generations, it doesn't happen overnight.....

......Snake
Copperheads
...........Jim
.......Bella
.................Moose
...........Wilma
.......................Haze
.................Wendy
.............................Rabble
.......................Willow
...................................Little Zack
.............................Sally
.......................................King
...................................Sweetie
........................................Rose

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-17-2019 at 03:35 PM

Old Post 08-17-2019 03:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Rhonda is out of heat and I only have 10 days to hunt her before Autumn Oaks. I guess that I had better get started tonight.

Old Post 08-19-2019 02:58 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

This sure does bring back memories. Ole deadeye did good with this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mnin3YCVNg

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 08-23-2019 05:43 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

yep gotta like it

Old Post 08-23-2019 06:13 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The training begins. They say that you are never too young to start learning....

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:06 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It won't be long now....

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness only 4 weeks old, would you say that they had a little "tree" bred in.

Old Post 09-04-2019 04:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Even though it was blistering hot, I took one litter of pups hunting today....

Old Post 09-10-2019 06:09 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-10-2019 06:28 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

And I did a little socializing with the other litter....

Old Post 09-10-2019 07:00 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-10-2019 07:03 PM