UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « First ... « 70 71 [72] 73 74 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, what has become of the Va Cartel? There were only 3 members at Southern Redbone Days this year. But Jason won with Roc on Thursday night, Shannon won with Pete on Fri night and I did beat out the famous James Atwell to get a win with Bella.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2019 02:27 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Roc

Old Post 02-19-2019 02:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pete

Old Post 02-19-2019 02:56 PM
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Pete

WHO'S THE OLD GUY IN BLACK HAT

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 02-21-2019 12:14 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
WHO'S THE OLD GUY IN BLACK HAT

Oh my goodness Don, that is your President.
I got Rhonda back out last night after a 4 mos lay off.

pip boy thumbs up

Old Post 02-25-2019 02:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, my new Bloodlines Magazine has Frog, Willow, Wendy, Moose and Boone on their Current Top Reproducers List.
I am having an identity crisis. I don't know if I am on Team Fireball, a member of the Deer Creek Cartel, a member of the Va Cartel, a member of the Coffman's Smokin Buck crew, a member of the Missouri Mafia/Rocky Gang or a member of the Ranger Crowd. My head is just spinning around and around.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-06-2019 at 04:09 PM

Old Post 03-06-2019 03:57 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, my new Bloodlines Magazine has Frog, Willow, Wendy, Moose and Boone on their Current Top Reproducers List.
I am having an identity crisis. I don't know if I am on Team Fireball, a member of the Deer Creek Cartel, a member of the Va Cartel, a member of the Coffman's Smokin Buck crew, a member of the Missouri Mafia/Rocky Gang or a member of the Ranger Crowd. My head is just spinning around and around.

No reason why you can't be a part of all of them......but there is only one original cartel..........the ole Va Cartel. We may be old,, out of shape and even out of touch.....but we still be a team.

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 03-07-2019 03:05 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I would put this on a Fireball thread if they had one but since they don't here is Rhonda. It took her an hour and she traveled three miles and swam a slough to tree on this den. But I drove to within 400 yds of her. I have learned where I can turn her loose.

Old Post 03-08-2019 02:58 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I got brave and turned my dynamic duo loose last night. They crossed 2 Tennessee ridges and got out of hearing but had a coon when I finally got to them.

Old Post 03-19-2019 03:06 PM
Pine Log
Banned

quote:
I would put this on a Fireball thread if they had one but since they don't here is Rhonda. It took her an hour and she traveled three miles and swam a slough to tree on this den. But I drove to within 400 yds of her. I have learned where I can turn her loose.

3 miles and a slough for a den tree, is that something to be proud of???, Asking for a friend

Old Post 03-20-2019 04:31 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:

You need to tame them red dogs back a bit and breed in some of that world champion blood!! Hope all is well my friend!!

Old Post 03-20-2019 11:58 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Pine Log
3 miles and a slough for a den tree, is that something to be proud of???, Asking for a friend

It is if it is the only coon left in your county and it doesn't take much to make a Redbone guy proud.

Johnny, I gave Jason Guilliams your phone # last night. He is supposed to call you.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-20-2019 at 02:09 PM

Old Post 03-20-2019 02:02 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
It is if it is the only coon left in your county and it doesn't take much to make a Redbone guy proud.

Johnny, I gave Jason Guilliams your phone # last night. He is supposed to call you.

Sounds good MR.Richard..We are set up out here at Nationals but catching a few calls between customers!! Watching James sign autographs and such!!

Old Post 03-21-2019 09:27 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I thought that James would have retired. If you see my dog up there, give him a pat on the head and wish his handler good luck.

Old Post 03-21-2019 02:42 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I thought that James would have retired. If you see my dog up there, give him a pat on the head and wish his handler good luck.
Will do ....Good crowd yesterday and the weather is only going to get better!!

Old Post 03-21-2019 04:10 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I saw that they had more than 130 dogs entered and only 3 of them were Redbones.

Old Post 03-21-2019 05:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, there are 3 Va Cartel dogs ing Redbone Breed Standings this morning...Pete, Roc and Bella.

Old Post 03-28-2019 03:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old man Outlaw Bond can still get er dun. He is now on his way to finishing another Redbone to Gr Nt Ch.

It looks like several members of the Cartels will be getting together in Greencastle, In in a couple of weeks for a little hunt.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-07-2019 at 02:29 PM

Old Post 04-07-2019 02:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, now 6 of the Top 16 Redbones in PKC are Cartel dogs. I guess that the Cartels are alive and well in the hunts, just not so much on the interweb.

Old Post 04-11-2019 06:11 PM
Pine Log
Banned

quote:
Oh my goodness, now 6 of the Top 16 Redbones in PKC are Cartel dogs. I guess that the Cartels are alive and well in the hunts, just not so much on the interweb.

It also looks like you are the only one posting about it........

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:01 AM
Pine Log is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pine Log Click here to Send Pine Log a Private Message Find more posts by Pine Log Add Pine Log to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-12-2019 03:18 AM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Shannon finds a new handler for Rock looks like Emily is the newest Cartel member Congratulations Emily !!!

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 04-14-2019 03:55 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness...The Future..... Who is proudest, Emily or Shannon?

Old Post 04-14-2019 04:35 PM
Pastor Mike
UKC Forum Member

Love it!!! Congrats Emily.

Shannon finds a new handler for Rock looks like Emily is the newest Cartel member Congratulations Emily !!!

[/QUOTE]

GRNTCH GRCH 'PR' Soggy Bottom The Frog Dawg (current reproducers list)
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom The Bull Dawg
Soggy Bottom T-Top Miss Dottie
RIP
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Haze HTX (Former#1 Reproducer)
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Stella
GRNTCH GRCH Soggy Bottom T-Top Shadow
NTCH CH Soggy Bottom Bomber's Red Wire (Pigeon- former #1 Reproducer)
NTCH GRCH Red Cedar T-Top Lexus
CH Soggy Bottom T-Top Locket

Mike Laster
540-392-2441
pastorlaster@aol.com

Old Post 04-14-2019 06:36 PM
Pastor Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pastor Mike Click here to Send Pastor Mike a Private Message Click Here to Email Pastor Mike Find more posts by Pastor Mike Add Pastor Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I guess that Emily did a pretty good job of getting Roc ready for the Pro Handler.

Old Post 04-28-2019 05:50 AM