UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > 3 1/2 Female Blue Tick
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

3 1/2 Female Blue Tick

I have a 3 1/2 year old female I am looking to sell. Bought her last year and dont have the time or rabbits to hunt her enough. She will jump and run her own rabbits, good mouth. I was told by her previous owner she wouldn't run any trash, but I did shock her off a deer last year. I think it could be due to I hadn't hunted her up as much as she had been hunted in the past. Nice looking, easy going, good handing dog. Have puppy papers but they were never sent in. $250
419 706 5584.

Last edited by Conner54 on 05-23-2019 at 04:49 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2019 05:27 PM
Conner54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Conner54 Click here to Send Conner54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Conner54 Find more posts by Conner54 Add Conner54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

$200 just bought another coon dog an need to make room.

Last edited by Conner54 on 06-10-2019 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 06-10-2019 03:09 AM
Conner54 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Conner54 Click here to Send Conner54 a Private Message Click Here to Email Conner54 Find more posts by Conner54 Add Conner54 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clanc
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 06-10-2019 09:39 PM
Clanc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clanc Click here to Send Clanc a Private Message Click Here to Email Clanc Find more posts by Clanc Add Clanc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

North central Ohio, around norwalk.

Old Post 06-11-2019 02:17 AM
PittBoss
UKC Forum Member

Female

Still have her? Can you send pic to me 419-957-9626

Old Post 06-15-2019 05:50 PM
PittBoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PittBoss Click here to Send PittBoss a Private Message Click Here to Email PittBoss Find more posts by PittBoss Add PittBoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wilkewa
UKC Forum Member

3.5 female

I sent you a PM last week. Do you know her breeding? I bought the lemon male form you last year.

Old Post 06-17-2019 01:31 PM
wilkewa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilkewa Click here to Send wilkewa a Private Message Find more posts by wilkewa Add wilkewa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wilkewa
UKC Forum Member

Female

419-680-6940

Old Post 06-17-2019 07:10 PM
wilkewa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wilkewa Click here to Send wilkewa a Private Message Find more posts by wilkewa Add wilkewa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Conner54
New UKC Forum Member

Sold

Old Post 06-24-2019 08:20 PM