UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Related Classifieds > Puppy Starting
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Derek Bowen
UKC Forum Member

I would like to thank the Jackson family for a awesome job they did with my pup. Picked her up yesterday and watched her run in he pen. The took her out with older dogs and she did a great job. If anyone looking for a great place for their pup give them a call. You can use me as a reference anytime.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2017 04:00 PM
Derek Bowen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Derek Bowen Click here to Send Derek Bowen a Private Message Find more posts by Derek Bowen Add Derek Bowen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boomer1987
New UKC Forum Member

A big thanks to the jacksons had a pup up there a few weeks ago and got her back first time out with a older dog and she did awesome every happy with my pup and I recommend them to anyone that is wating a pup started

Thanks again Jacksons

Boomer

Old Post 02-07-2017 11:32 PM
Boomer1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer1987 Click here to Send Boomer1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Boomer1987 Find more posts by Boomer1987 Add Boomer1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bkidd101
New UKC Forum Member

Pup

Thank you Jackson again for starting my male pup. I'm super impressed with him and I would recommend you to anyone. Your such nice people and do hell of a good job working with him.. Thanks again

Old Post 02-12-2017 06:00 PM
bkidd101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bkidd101 Click here to Send bkidd101 a Private Message Click Here to Email bkidd101 Find more posts by bkidd101 Add bkidd101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Got just a couple more to start and we will be done for a bit. Got some up coming hunts we would like to hit and the lake Erie walleye season is around the corner...gotta get the boat in the water. Not enough hrs in the day. Look forward to seeing some of these pups we have started in action in the near future. We will keep you all updated when we will take some more.

Bills cell # (614)965-2643

Old Post 03-12-2017 09:35 PM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Bill i talked to jamie couple weeks ago i have 1 coming at the end of this month am i still good with that?

"We Hual With Owens Boxes"
GRCH GRHBCH White River Coal Miner
GRCH GRHBCH Weedeater Fire River Blessing (Gena)
GRCH GRHBCH Litttle Italy's Gracie Girl
Regestered National Ch. GRHBCH Hartleyville Grimm Ripper
HBCH Big T's Leo's Coal Trash
GRHBCH Huttons Big T's Rip Fuel
(And Coming Soon)
Whiteriver Awhole Lotta Trouble
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )
GRHBCH Buck Lake Lola (RIP OLD GIRL)

Old Post 03-13-2017 01:03 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Bill i talked to jamie couple weeks ago i have 1 coming at the end of this month am i still good with that?

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 03-13-2017 01:03 AM
big matt t. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big matt t. Click here to Send big matt t. a Private Message Click Here to Email big matt t. Find more posts by big matt t. Add big matt t. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir we got you down.

Old Post 03-13-2017 01:14 AM
Jackson Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson Boys Click here to Send Jackson Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Jackson Boys Find more posts by Jackson Boys Add Jackson Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big matt t.
UKC Forum Member

Thank you

(And Coming Soon)
Big T's Lucy In The Sky
Big T's Can't Get Right
Big T's Pretty Girl Zoey
( Temperary Home Of )

Old Post 03-13-2017 02:14 AM
Todd Eddington
Banned

Ya can't go wrong, they do a fine job.

*CH.HBCH.Bunhny Bumpin' Gravedigger Ace (RIP )
*CH.GRHBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Gravedigger Abbey (RIP)"The Best Jumpdog Ever"
*HBCH.Bunny Bumpin' Redline JR (RIP)
*GRCH.HBCH.PR' Bunny Bumpin' Tootsie Lou
Bunny Bumpin' Follow my Lead.
*CH.HBCH.Dalton's Sundown Itchin' Skeeter
*Bunny Bumpin' Itchin' Jackpot{in training}
*Bunny Bumpin' Leader of the Pack(in training)

Old Post 03-13-2017 04:34 AM
Todd Eddington is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Todd Eddington Click here to Send Todd Eddington a Private Message Click Here to Email Todd Eddington Visit Todd Eddington's homepage! Find more posts by Todd Eddington Add Todd Eddington to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

We are so glad to see some of the dogs that we have started placing in big hunts! Big congrats to Alan Railing and Brian Hutton. Roxy and Chippy are both really nice dogs.

Old Post 03-22-2017 02:32 AM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Justin Shaffer and Mike. Top 5 both days at the West Virginia State hunt. Another pup started here in West Knox by the Jackson Boys.

Old Post 03-23-2017 02:23 AM
wabbitslayer12
New UKC Forum Member

A big thanks to the Jackson family. These guys do a great job with pups. They have the ultimate set up with some of the nicest above ground kennels I have ever seen. It almost seemed like my dogs didnt wanna leave. They know hounds well and are true houndsmen. And the lady knows hounds herself. I have used many pens in the past but my pups will never go anywhere else. Thanks Jackson's. See you soon.

Old Post 03-28-2017 01:29 AM
wabbitslayer12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wabbitslayer12 Click here to Send wabbitslayer12 a Private Message Click Here to Email wabbitslayer12 Find more posts by wabbitslayer12 Add wabbitslayer12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hosscaplinger
New UKC Forum Member

availibility

im gonna need a pup started around june or july.will there be any spots available then?

Old Post 04-10-2017 01:08 PM
hosscaplinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hosscaplinger Click here to Send hosscaplinger a Private Message Click Here to Email hosscaplinger Find more posts by hosscaplinger Add hosscaplinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

We sent you a pm

Old Post 04-11-2017 12:53 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Congrats to Hunter and Brian Meade on placing Little Buzz in the top 10 at the Nationals! Good job guys. Another pup started here in west knox by the Jackson Boys.

Old Post 04-26-2017 12:02 AM
chaney
UKC Forum Member

Want to thank the Jackson family for doing a great job on starting my pup. They have great facilities at there place and do a great job on working with the pup one on one. They kept me up to date on his progress and was able to tell me how he hunted. It shows they DONT just throw the pup in the pen and hope it starts. Once again thank you guys. Great family operation you guys have down there.

Old Post 05-07-2017 10:29 PM
chaney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaney Click here to Send chaney a Private Message Click Here to Email chaney Find more posts by chaney Add chaney to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MCcLellan.Mike
UKC Forum Member

Was wondering if u would have a opening coming up here in next month or so. We got a couple litter mates they will be bout 6 months old end of June. Should be easy starting pups. Just give me a holler if u got anything. Thanks Mike. 740-856-7259

GRHBCH LITTLE ITALYS FLINTSTONE FLYER.(RIP)
HB CH 'PR' BRIAR ASSASSINS STATE GASOLINE

Old Post 05-15-2017 09:53 PM
MCcLellan.Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MCcLellan.Mike Click here to Send MCcLellan.Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MCcLellan.Mike Add MCcLellan.Mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

We have a list of pups coming for June and July so we will start our list for August 1st. For all of you getting ready to bring pups, make sure they have protection for ticks. It seems to be a really bad year for them.

Old Post 05-23-2017 03:19 AM
hosscaplinger
New UKC Forum Member

just wanted to say thanks again to the jacksons for starting my pup.you guys did a really great job and can use me as a reference anytime.thanks

Old Post 06-19-2017 02:24 AM
hosscaplinger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hosscaplinger Click here to Send hosscaplinger a Private Message Click Here to Email hosscaplinger Find more posts by hosscaplinger Add hosscaplinger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Got some still on the list and running a little behind. If your on the list we will be getting to your turn. If your going to need one started this fall get on the list.

Old Post 07-24-2017 12:26 AM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

Hey guys taking a break on starting pups.

Old Post 08-30-2017 08:17 PM
Jackson Boys
UKC Forum Member

New # for the Jackson Boys. Taking a couple of pups here and there. Bill (614)965-2219

Old Post 05-12-2018 12:32 AM