UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnt ch pkc GCH INSANE X CON 2018 SS SIRE
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bowling
One thing about Jason and x con they have proved they both have what it takes to go,to,the top if he wasn’t extra special he wouldn’t be on Jason’s lead he is as hard to please as any hunter I ever knew. Good luck Jason I will be crossing one of our dollar females on con next time she comes in.

Thank you Mr bowling. X has sure been good to me. He has shown he can compete with the best money can buy. Over $35,000 in total earnings on a 3 yr old. I've got 2 pups out of x 4 months old running loose on the farm and they are out making havoc on just about every creature god created. Lol I hope they turn out

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2018 08:03 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X

Old Post 05-08-2018 08:31 PM
ole hoss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ole hoss Click here to Send ole hoss a Private Message Click Here to Email ole hoss Find more posts by ole hoss Add ole hoss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

I have a good female that would be line bred to X.
Sire Extreme X
The female Duel ch pkc money won Tinker.
dams side
Sire Stylish harry
Duel Grand Its Tricky
Dam Wild River Maggie.

Old Post 05-08-2018 08:55 PM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X has been bred to a grnt ch female out of pkc GCH MISTER JACK and a hard knocking stylish Hayes female

Old Post 05-10-2018 07:39 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X will be bred to a swet it gyp this week. Grnt ch pkc ch ($3800)
I have hunted with this gyp she is a big hunting dog with coons in her trees. Should cross well

Old Post 05-12-2018 10:39 PM
Randy Kirk
UKC Forum Member

Where located and phone #

Old Post 05-17-2018 07:06 PM
Randy Kirk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kirk Click here to Send Randy Kirk a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kirk Find more posts by Randy Kirk Add Randy Kirk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X is in Henderson KY 270-724-8945

Old Post 05-17-2018 08:13 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Cut x 12 times this week and looked at 12 singles. Hes not done winning and will tree coons until he pulls his last breath

Old Post 05-19-2018 07:02 PM
Randy Kirk
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the information but I couldn't wait for answer I breed her to Kenny Abbotts Big Horn Sounder dog today he's a good looking hound I should have a good litter of coonhound pups

Old Post 05-20-2018 03:11 AM
Randy Kirk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Kirk Click here to Send Randy Kirk a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Kirk Find more posts by Randy Kirk Add Randy Kirk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Kirk
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the information but I couldn't wait for answer I breed her to Kenny Abbotts Big Horn Sounder dog today he's a good looking hound I should have a good litter of coonhound pups

Old Post 05-20-2018 03:11 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for considering x and good luck with your pups

Old Post 05-20-2018 07:39 AM
North Creek
UKC Forum Member

X

Hunted with this dog about a month ago he is a very nice hound

Old Post 05-23-2018 09:15 AM
North Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for North Creek Click here to Send North Creek a Private Message Find more posts by North Creek Add North Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Doug...I don't know why there's not 50 pups on the ground out of him. If the right guys owned this hound he would have done bred every gyp in the country. Absolutely one if the top hounds in the country NO MATTER who owns him

Old Post 05-23-2018 08:52 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting the only 2 pups out of x. Cut them loose on a coon last night and I had to drive around and pick them up 2 miles away running something FAST. They will be 6 months old the 7th. I have videos of them treeing both are showing alot of promise

Old Post 05-27-2018 10:14 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Pups was outside raising hell today I told the wife I was gonna go out and kill some dogs. Went out to the 2 pups and a bull dog treed in the yard with a coon😂

Old Post 06-01-2018 11:56 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Cut the 6 month old male pup out of x alone last night and he got treed alone and stayed. These pups will be showing up. It's ashame there aint but 2 on the ground

Old Post 06-02-2018 08:49 PM
McFatty
Banned

really nice dog. much better than the all grand stuff people try to push.

Old Post 06-05-2018 03:28 PM
McFatty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for McFatty Click here to Send McFatty a Private Message Find more posts by McFatty Add McFatty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Cut the 6 month old male pup tonight and he was split with a coon and held that pressure. The only 2 pups are showing lots of promise at a very young age. Wish I had more out of different gyps

Old Post 06-12-2018 07:26 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Pups keep showing progress..split treeing with live raccoons. 6 months old the male is pretty stylish

Old Post 06-18-2018 07:49 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

Natural coon tree'r s

Old Post 06-20-2018 07:30 PM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X was bred to a bitch named Mabel tonight, Mabel is a nt ch pkc ch chkc ch out of MOUNTAIN MOBY and a Tar hill nitro female. Call to book your pup they won't last

Old Post 06-23-2018 07:44 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X was bred to a bone collector coon treeing female today

Old Post 07-02-2018 07:40 AM
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X continues to show up in the winners circle doubling up in junction Illinois pkc legacy series adding $750 to his lifetime earnings putting him over $25,000

Old Post 07-14-2018 12:27 PM
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Congrats on your winning, he must be a good one!

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 07-14-2018 10:17 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ole hoss
UKC Forum Member

X wins again night number 2 of the pkc legacy hunt 2 nights 4 cast wins for a total of $1500.

Old Post 07-15-2018 11:22 AM