UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > UKC Performance Pups (Only 2 Left) New Pictures
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

UKC Performance Pups (Only 2 Left) New Pictures

I have a litter of nice plott puppies out of Nite Ch. Rugged Hills '00' Buckshot and Soaky Creek Lilly. Buckshot produces cold nose,super fast track dogs and powerful treedogs. His pups are naturally easy to train and are naturally straight. They work very well for coon and bear. Lilly is my personal coondog that I hunt every time I go hunting. She is a cold nose, big mouth female with a powerful locate. Buckshot and Lilly are stayput treedogs that have what we are all looking for when we look up"the coon". They both work well with other dogs on tree and have no quirks or peculiarities. These pups should do the same. These are beautiful pups that have big heads with great color that fit the breed standard to a tee. These pups are from a line of good natured dogs that get along well with what they are hunted with. I am not a competition hunter but plan on at least making Lilly a Nite Champion. I am keeping a pup for myself and my brother will be keeping a pup to train. I will have 8 pups available for sale at $250 either sex ( 5 males and 3 females). They are UKC performanced. They are healthy and happy and will have shots and wormings. Buckshot is out of Nite Ch.Rugged Hills Brindle Boone and Nite Ch. Rugged Hills Brindle Jazz. Lilly is out of Nite Ch. Zinks Bayou Amy's Revenge(Z-Bar) and Gilstrap's Roxie. Both of these dogs are from proven crosses that have littermate coondogs, so if these pups take after an aunt or uncle they will have a chance of making an above average dog. For more information contact Chad Moses at 423-506-3232. (Call anytime). Thanks.

** NOTE- Grand Nite Champion Rugged Hills Tennessee Buckshot was National Grand Nite Champion Plott of Autumn Oaks and high scoring male Plott of the World hunt in 2001. Nite Champion Rugged Hills Brindle Boone was also High Scoring male Plott of the World hunt in 2005. Z-Bar was a former Reserve Super Stakes champion. These pups are grandpups of Boone and Z-Bar and triple great grandpups of Old Buckshot. These two family bloodlines have crossed extremely well with each other. These pups should be winners.**
**NOTE- There are also several top bear dogs out of NITE CH Double 00 Buckshot in the Tennessee and North Carolina area.** These pups are now 6 weeks old. These are the 2 males that are left. Call 423-506-3232 if interested- Thank you
( RED BRINDLE)

(BLACK BRINDLE)

This is mother of pups treed on a coon by herself.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2014 02:04 AM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
huntndog
UKC Forum Member

Very nice looking pups, Chad! And bred right, too...

If I didn't already have my pup project for this coming fall, I'd buy that Red Brindle!

Old Post 10-09-2014 01:04 PM
huntndog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for huntndog Click here to Send huntndog a Private Message Click Here to Email huntndog Find more posts by huntndog Add huntndog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

1 pup left

I appreciate the nice comments men. I now have 1 male pup left to sale. Thanks- Chad Moses

Old Post 10-09-2014 09:42 PM
CHAD E MOSES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHAD E MOSES Click here to Send CHAD E MOSES a Private Message Click Here to Email CHAD E MOSES Find more posts by CHAD E MOSES Add CHAD E MOSES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pups

Thanks for the comment Keith. All the pups are now sold.I have a full litter mate
sister to Lilly and I might cross her to Nt.Champion Moses' Rugged Ridge Poacher if she comes in heat in the next few weeks.Thanks again and good luck. Chad Moses 423-506-3232.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 10-14-2014 at 03:33 AM

Old Post 10-14-2014 03:24 AM
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

I also would like to thank Alan Gilstrap for helping get my pup to me, class act in my book.

Also to the Moses's for breeding quality hounds.

Thanks guys.

Old Post 10-14-2014 10:35 PM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHAD E MOSES
UKC Forum Member

pup

Thanks for the nice comment Steve. I believe he will make you a good one. Allen Gilstrap is a fine and honest man. My brothers have dealt with him for many years and he is the type of guy you want to be associated with. He is top notch.

Last edited by CHAD E MOSES on 10-15-2014 at 02:33 AM

Old Post 10-15-2014 02:30 AM