UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I have the Kahuna female here at my house. She is coming in heat now and will be bred to Mug. You may want to get on the list for one of these pups. There aren't many Kahuna females left. She is a Nt.Ch. and a nice female. She has some nice pups on the ground already. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-25-2016 08:52 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Jeff sounds like this should be a super cross. You are right in saying not many Kahuna females left.

Old Post 04-26-2016 12:40 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Thanks Roy,I sure thank so.
Folks,once again this line of dogs are reproducing. SCH.Dual Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Train-SCH.Gnt.Ch.Insane Frosted Tea-deceased-Pkc.Ch.Gnt.Ch. Long's Mo 3 Blank Domino-Pkc.Ch.Gnt.Ch. Otis- Pkc.Ch.Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug,has 4 wins toward Gnt.-Pkc.Ch. Nt. Ch. Insane Frosted Mercy-Pkc.Ch.Insane Frosted Ice-deceased at a young age and he was a nice young dog. Pretty impressive for one litter. They are reproducing theirselves.

Old Post 04-27-2016 09:14 AM
Longs Mo kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longs Mo kennel Click here to Send Longs Mo kennel a Private Message Click Here to Email Longs Mo kennel Visit Longs Mo kennel's homepage! Find more posts by Longs Mo kennel Add Longs Mo kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brian Jennewein
UKC Forum Member

I got to see Gary and Kathy's Rebel pup last night,with out doubt one of the nicest pups of any color ive ever seen.Very impressive!

#3 Historical Reproducer
2014 Pkc Redbone Days Champion
Grnitech winner American Redbone Days Wisconsin
Fellowship hunt winner American Redbone Days Cuba Missouri
Autumn Oaks Grnitech cast winner
#1 Redbone Performance Sire 2017

Grnitech Pkc Ch Jennewein & Peels Doctor Feelgood (semen)
Grnitech Silver Ch Jenneweins Heads Creek Moonshine (semen)
Grnitech Pkc Ch Moonlight Aftershock (semen)

Nitech Ch Jenneweins Fast & Furious Fergy RIP owned by Paula Jennewein

Grnitech Insane Xena RIP
Heads Creek Rockstar

2022 Person Of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

2008 Redbone Hunter of the Year
American Redbone Coonhound Assoc.

Old Post 04-28-2016 03:43 PM
Brian Jennewein is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brian Jennewein Click here to Send Brian Jennewein a Private Message Click Here to Email Brian Jennewein Find more posts by Brian Jennewein Add Brian Jennewein to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

pups

Did u get the nt ch female bred to mug

Old Post 04-28-2016 07:40 PM
williamsE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsE Click here to Send williamsE a Private Message Click Here to Email williamsE Find more posts by williamsE Add williamsE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

I think she will be ready about Saturday.

Old Post 04-29-2016 12:07 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Brian Jenniwein

Brian,hey thanks. I know Gary really likes him. I believe Mug will sure enough put some nice young dogs on the ground. I appreciate your nice comment. If you up toward Elkland anytime give me a holler and we will go for a hunt. Thanks

Old Post 04-29-2016 07:50 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Mark your calendars hunters. 62 days from yesterday a litter of pups will be born. Jeff said he bred a top Kahuna female. She is a top reproducer too. These pups will have BIG motors mouths, looks, and naturals.

Old Post 04-30-2016 11:56 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
williamsE
UKC Forum Member

book me one

Book me one

Old Post 04-30-2016 01:59 PM
williamsE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for williamsE Click here to Send williamsE a Private Message Click Here to Email williamsE Find more posts by williamsE Add williamsE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

WilliamsE

No problem Eddie I will put you down for one. Just let me know if you want a male or female. Thanks so much.

Old Post 04-30-2016 06:27 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,I will post the Kahuna females pedigree this week. She definately is bred to reproduce and there are some nice pups out of her on the ground now. I also spoke with Gary Conaway. Gary said his pup is a natural. Thanks

Old Post 05-02-2016 09:09 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,Mug is bred to reproduce and his pups are showing great promise.Without a doubt I believe he will put winners on the ground that have intelligence to go with it. Thanks

Old Post 05-03-2016 08:47 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Jeff hope everything works out for you today. lol

Old Post 05-05-2016 01:58 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Nt.Ch. Insane Frosted Mug and Nt.Ch. Chicksie

This should be a great cross on Mug. I have three booked already. Pups will be do around the end of June.Folks,this Kahuna female is a nice gyp. Mug just needs one more win to be Gnt. The majority of these pups should be blanket back and red headed.They should have very good mouths and brains to go with it. Call Jeff Long #417-630-2785-Pups will be SS in Pkc and registered in Ukc. Pups will be 350.00 for female and 300.00 for males.100.00 deposit to book a pup.

Gnt.Ch.XJR
Gnt.Insane X
Gnt.Ch.Insane Jane

Nt.Ch.Insane Frosted Mug-sire-4 wins toward Gnt.

Gnt.Trackman
Gnt.Frostbite
Gnt.Browns Haley
PUPS-----------------------------
Gnt.Yadkin River Cruise
Gnt.Ch.Big Kahuna
Gnt.Beards Ole South Stylush Sqwaw

Nt.Ch.Chicksie-Dam

Gnt.Rat Attack
Gnt.Hardwood Dixie Chic
Gnt.Beards Hardwood Dixe

Last edited by Longs Mo kennel on 05-06-2016 at 02:27 PM

Old Post 05-06-2016 02:16 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

That is an awesome pedigree Jeff. Hunters take the time to study this cross. I got a call from a good houndsman that has a pup out of Mug and Abby, says he without a doubt is the smartest pup he has seen. Hunters you are going to miss something special here if you want a pup and don't get one of these.

Old Post 05-06-2016 10:34 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Thanks Roy,I believe this will be a great cross. Mug's siblings are nice and so re Chicksies. Mug and her are both coondogs. Folks,I only make two or three crosses a year. I don't believe in running a puppy mill.I believe we will see good looking loud mouth pups with a lot of natural ability come from this cross. Thanks

Old Post 05-07-2016 07:13 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Folks,give us a call if we can be of any help. Thanks

Old Post 05-10-2016 09:00 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Hunters there is 2 litters on here that are out of littermate brothers. Frosted Mug and Frosted Train anyone wanting a top bred pup top and bottom needs to look NO further.

Old Post 05-13-2016 06:28 PM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

"this dog is the most natural tree dog I've ever owned. We tree'd two singles last night and seen them both." -Gary Conaway speaking of Ozark Mountain Rebel his 6 month old pup out of Mug and Abby

Old Post 05-15-2016 04:14 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Gary,congratulations on Rebel. He definately sounds like a special pup.I sure believe Mug will do his part in the stud pen. I appreciate you putting your time in him. Thanks

Old Post 05-16-2016 08:50 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Congrats to Howard Moffet on getting RJ finished to Nt.CH. He is out of my Gnt. Domino female. Domino is a littermate sister to Mug. These dogs are reproducing their own likeness. We have a couple pups out of Mug and Ellie that we will be starting in the near future. Thanks

Old Post 05-17-2016 08:41 AM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Give us a call if we can help in any way.

Old Post 05-20-2016 05:19 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

RJ a young dog out of my Domino female made Nt.Ch. last weekend and picked up a Nt.Ch.win tonight. These dogs are reproducing.

Old Post 05-21-2016 07:45 AM
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

A big Congratulations goes out to Gary and Kathy Conaway. They took Ozark Mountain Rebel to a nite hunt and show, to acclimate him to other dogs and people. Well, they won best male of the show. Looks like Frosted Mug is producing looks also. Gary said Kathy was approached by hunters asking how much. lol

Old Post 05-22-2016 12:57 PM
Longs Mo kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mug

Gary and Kathy,we do appreciate you hunting and showing a young dog out of Mug. It sounds like Rebel is a special pup. Congrats on your win and I believe we will be hearing more from Rebel in the near future. Thanks so much.

Old Post 05-25-2016 08:50 AM