UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Question about cur registration?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SuperC
UKC Forum Member

Question about cur registration?

I have an unregistered cur female whose sire was an OMCBA registered dog and whose dam is a feist/jack russell grade dog with no papers whatsoever. Will UKC register her? And if they will, what would she be registered as? Also, would they include the sire's lineage or least part of it on her papers if I sent in a copy of his OMCBA papers? Thanks for any help!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2018 09:23 PM
SuperC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SuperC Click here to Send SuperC a Private Message Click Here to Email SuperC Find more posts by SuperC Add SuperC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krystal / UKC

Any Mountain Cur without OMCBA papers, and without UKC registered parents, cannot be single registered as a Mountain Cur. The only option that dog would have would be to register as an X-Bred Cur.

The X-Bred Cur program also allows Cur/Feist crosses and Cur/Hound crosses, but no other crosses. That means that no other breed should be within the first few generations of the sire and/or dam.

Click here for some more information on the X-Bred Cur program

Old Post 01-08-2018 01:24 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SuperC
UKC Forum Member

Thank you! Can you or somebody else tell me whether part or all of the lineage from the sire's OMCBA papers can be included if I registered her or something like her?

Old Post 01-09-2018 04:34 AM
SuperC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SuperC Click here to Send SuperC a Private Message Click Here to Email SuperC Find more posts by SuperC Add SuperC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Krystal / UKC

As long as the lineage is provided to us, yes. It would be included into the dog's pedigree.

Old Post 01-12-2018 04:03 PM
Krystal / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Krystal / UKC Click here to Send Krystal / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Krystal / UKC Find more posts by Krystal / UKC Add Krystal / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote