UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Home od Houses Night Stalker & Track Man Night Tracker
Pages (32): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Not only

a tree dog, she has it on both ends. Also, Tyson has an exceptional looking littermate to Crook. Good mouth and lacks a a first place win to finish out.

Regardless of what female ole Stalker has been bred to, he has sure done his part. We'll have some pictures of a real nice litter of pups out of him on here in the near future.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2012 07:17 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-08-2012 05:27 PM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-10-2012 06:38 AM
steveconger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steveconger Click here to Send steveconger a Private Message Click Here to Email steveconger Find more posts by steveconger Add steveconger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

----------------AKC WRLDCH. Gr.Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Mack's Little Joe
--------Nt.Ch. House's Bruno
----------------Nt.Ch. Spring River Dixie
----UKC WRLDCH. Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. Handsome Hank
----------------Gr.Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. House's Lipper
--------Ray's Shoestring
----------------Nt.Ch. Ray's Holly
--Gr.Ch. Gr.Nt.Ch. House's Night Stalker
----------------Hurler's Neosho River Rambler
--------Gr.Nt.Ch. Backwoods Stroker
----------------Hammon's Forgehill Tiny
----Gr.Nt.Ch. Heath's Backwoods Windy
----------------Nt.Ch. Yadkin River Crower
--------Heath's Crowding Kelly
----------------Heath's Treeing Queen

PUPS - 1 Female - 5 Males - $200 Each

----------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Nocturnal Nailor
--------Gr.Nt.Ch. Abbott's Yadkin River Cruize
----------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Deskin's Windy
----Gr.Nt.Ch. Anderson's Ky River Cruize
----------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Buckhorn Mtn. Nightime Savage
--------Gr.Nt.Ch. Anderson's Ky River Ruth
----------------Gr.Nt.Ch. Keene's Catawba Creek Katie
--Nt.Ch. AKC Supreme Gr.Nt.Ch. Warren's Windy (211$ won in PKC)
----------------Bogg's Hardwood Jake
--------Meade Laurel Creek Ranger
----------------Bogg's Driftwood Molly
----Adkins Lockdown Ann
----------------Meade Fiddler
--------Meade Laurel Creek Belle
----------------Meade Little Maggie

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 10-11-2012 04:46 AM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-14-2012 02:52 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-16-2012 01:11 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-17-2012 05:02 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

sc

Old Post 10-18-2012 04:40 AM
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-19-2012 01:32 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

Got to hunt with Steve and old Stalker the other night. At 11yrs old Stalker did a real job on a coon. Nice dog and reproducer...........Tom Bates

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 10-21-2012 08:28 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tom I enjoyed the hunt too. Jammer did a fine job too.
Got home about 4am Sunday. The pup is doing good.
Thanaks for the hunt, I will stay in touch.

Steve

Old Post 10-21-2012 10:21 PM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-23-2012 05:37 AM
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-24-2012 06:01 AM
KyleMcComber
UKC Forum Member

Now CH. GRNTCH. Late Night Crook....

(309) 333-5823

Old Post 10-27-2012 06:22 AM
KyleMcComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KyleMcComber Click here to Send KyleMcComber a Private Message Find more posts by KyleMcComber Add KyleMcComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin McCormick
UKC Forum Member

Congrats guys, very nice!

Old Post 10-27-2012 01:46 PM
Kevin McCormick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin McCormick Click here to Send Kevin McCormick a Private Message Find more posts by Kevin McCormick Add Kevin McCormick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mikemccomber
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Kyle,

he took this female from a weaned puppy, runt of the litter, tail broke in two places, thus the name Crook and has done one heck of a job with her.
You see hm driving down the road in his S-10 with a Walker dog sitting up in the passenger seat, you sure enough know who that is. Good job!

Old Post 10-27-2012 02:43 PM
mikemccomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikemccomber Click here to Send mikemccomber a Private Message Click Here to Email mikemccomber Find more posts by mikemccomber Add mikemccomber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bates
UKC Forum Member

congrats Kyle you've done a heck of a job with Crook. When you take one from a pup to a Gr Nt Ch it is something to look back on, and be proud of.

Home of 2004 UKC World Champion Gr. Nt. Ch. PKC Ch. Bates' Crytical Chuck ------------ Gr. Nt Ch. PKC Ch. Hard Knockin Odd Ball --------- Nt Ch House's Jammer-------NT CH House's Double Tough Bandit-------- House's Creek

Old Post 10-27-2012 08:29 PM
Bates is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bates Click here to Send Bates a Private Message Find more posts by Bates Add Bates to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Kyle way to go great job.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 10-28-2012 02:17 AM
Maniac
UKC Forum Member

kyle is a gentalman. Congrats on your win. I drew kyle lastnite she looked good and mine look like a pile of crapp but there just dogs. They have bad nites

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0522.jpg

http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/1619.jpg

IF YOU WANT TO PACK HUNT
BUY YOU A PAIR BEAGLES!

GR NITE CH. HARWOODMANIAC JR 4 # 2 TOP 100 UKC WORLD 2013 OWNER JAY HYDE & DAVID DEPEW

GRNITE CH Hoghill Harwood Kasper
owners Hyde Warlick Leatherman
Qualified for 2013 world Hhunt
OWNER HYDE & WARLICK LEATHERMAN. MY PH 574 306 8438
K-LIGHTS ph.936 767 4965
http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy24/maniacjr4/SAM_0734.jpg

Old Post 10-28-2012 02:50 AM
Maniac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maniac Click here to Send Maniac a Private Message Find more posts by Maniac Add Maniac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J&J Kennel's
UKC Forum Member

Hey steve. I call you about 2 weeks ago. About breeding my GRNITE CH 'PR' NELSONS LADIE to nite stalker. As soon as she come's in heat i will give you another call about setting up a time for breeding.

Old Post 10-28-2012 02:25 PM
J&J Kennel's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&J Kennel's Click here to Send J&J Kennel's a Private Message Click Here to Email J&J Kennel's Find more posts by J&J Kennel's Add J&J Kennel's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Just give a call.

steve
219-762-8160

Old Post 10-29-2012 04:20 AM
J&J Kennel's
UKC Forum Member

Will do i have heard alote of good thing's about stalker. I can not wait tell we can do this cross with ladie and stalker. The way he is breed and she is breed i think it will be one hell of a cross. She is a daughter of cowie creek clint. Ladie is going to walker sectional in columbia city this weekend. We are hoping to do good.

Old Post 10-30-2012 12:42 AM
J&J Kennel's is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J&J Kennel's Click here to Send J&J Kennel's a Private Message Click Here to Email J&J Kennel's Find more posts by J&J Kennel's Add J&J Kennel's to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations, Kyle. Nice job!

Old Post 10-30-2012 01:14 AM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steveconger
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 10-31-2012 12:16 AM
Tyson McComber
UKC Forum Member

Stalker

quote:
Originally posted by J&J Kennel's
Will do i have heard alote of good thing's about stalker. I can not wait tell we can do this cross with ladie and stalker. The way he is breed and she is breed i think it will be one hell of a cross. She is a daughter of cowie creek clint. Ladie is going to walker sectional in columbia city this weekend. We are hoping to do good.

Stalker crossed very very well on our Clint bred female. You can't go wrong with ole Stalker.

Old Post 10-31-2012 01:07 AM
Tyson McComber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyson McComber Click here to Send Tyson McComber a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyson McComber Find more posts by Tyson McComber Add Tyson McComber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote