UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Had some of my bear hunting friends come down from Maine this past week. They bow hunted deer during the daylight hours and we done a little coon hunting at night . We treed 4 coon in 3 nights , 2 one night and 1 each night after that as they did"nt want to stay out too long. Had to get up early and go deer hunting , Gus and Lou made some new friends as the guys would pet and love all over them each time they would tree a coon. They left and went back to Maine today with a nice 10 point buck. I think Gus and Lou hated to see them go . Good Times!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2017 01:07 AM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Lou

I do not hunt Blueticks myself although I did own a top Blue female that I got off Warnie years ago and I regret the day I sold her. I believe she ended up with one of the Uchtmans. But this little female reminds me of her in many ways. This little female's papers are top notch and the most important thing about her is her ability in the Timber. I knew she was going to make a good one. Gus & Lou's breeding is top notch and when she is bred the pups will be loaded with some of the Oldest and winningest Bluetick lines in the breed.

Last edited by rick golden on 11-20-2017 at 10:05 AM

Old Post 11-20-2017 08:24 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Lou

This Lou female is very tight mouth on the ground but a nice treedog. hope she crosses well on ole Gus!

Old Post 12-02-2017 04:40 AM
Mike_Blevins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike_Blevins Click here to Send Mike_Blevins a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike_Blevins Find more posts by Mike_Blevins Add Mike_Blevins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

Gus

How old is Gus?

I have my dual grand champion female that I will be breeding to Gus for sure when she comes in heat again. The 15 year old dual grand Smokey river male I had intended on breeding her to passed away. So I will be breeding her to Gus when she comes back in heat around end of April, unless someone comes and buys her lol. If we can work something out on getting her bred.

Old Post 12-03-2017 04:44 AM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

My female crossed to Gus

----------GrNiteCh Gr Ch Meads Jet 8

-----GrNiteCh Blue Creek Gauge

-------GrNiteCh Coats Bawl Creek Blue Hooker

-----GrNiteCh Ch P.R. Brush Creek Gus

---------GrNiteCh Mailes Blue Sue's Pete

-----GrNiteCh Grch Smokey River Hemi
---------P.R. Mailes Blue Bell

--pups--

------Ch GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's White River Chief
------Ch GRNITECH 'PR' H/G Bigtime Stylish Blue Pete
------GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Katie-Did
-GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's Chantilly Lace
------Ch GRNITECH 'PR' Uchtman's So Blue Horne
------NiteCh 'PR' Uchtman's Blue Girl 2
------Ch 'PR' Blazin Uchtman's Blue Girl

Lace also shows Blue Hawk, Blue Rambo, Blue ranger 4, Blue Super Glue
Pups fourth Gen 6 of 8 are Grnites

Old Post 12-03-2017 05:16 AM
Country AintBad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Country AintBad Click here to Send Country AintBad a Private Message Find more posts by Country AintBad Add Country AintBad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Country AintBad

Gus turned 6 in September, Nice to see a good female like yours bred to him . We"ll make it happen!

Old Post 12-04-2017 01:01 AM
Country AintBad
UKC Forum Member

Re: Country AintBad

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Blevins
Gus turned 6 in September, Nice to see a good female like yours bred to him . We"ll make it happen!

Good deal! Plan on making it happen unless some one buys her for some reason. I'm subscribed to this thread so I'll stay in touch

Old Post 12-04-2017 03:01 AM
Matt jolliff
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus

quote:
Sire GRNT CH Blue Creek Gauge
Dam GRNT CH Smokey River Hemi
Stud fee is private treaty
Contact Mike Blevins @ 740-464-2234.
1.) Very nice tree dog.
2.) Extremely hard hunting dog.
3.) Have references that has hunted with Gus.
4.) Nice open track dog with speed.

Old Post 12-05-2017 09:19 AM
Matt jolliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt jolliff Click here to Send Matt jolliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt jolliff Find more posts by Matt jolliff Add Matt jolliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt jolliff
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnt Ch Pr Brush Creek Gus

quote:
Sire GRNT CH Blue Creek Gauge
Dam GRNT CH Smokey River Hemi
Stud fee is private treaty
Contact Mike Blevins @ 740-464-2234.
1.) Very nice tree dog.
2.) Extremely hard hunting dog.
3.) Have references that has hunted with Gus.
4.) Nice open track dog with speed.

Old Post 12-05-2017 09:19 AM
Matt jolliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Matt jolliff Click here to Send Matt jolliff a Private Message Click Here to Email Matt jolliff Find more posts by Matt jolliff Add Matt jolliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Matt jolliff
UKC Forum Member

Brush creek Gus is a hard tree dog is super fast strike dog

I would be honored if you bring Gus up to hunt and teach me some great dog skills

Old Post 12-05-2017 09:23 AM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Hey Matt, Sounds like someone maybe helping you out with that last post, Hobert???????. LOL . I would love to come up and tree some of those 25 pound slundgers. You reccon ole Gus could slip up on a couple of those ole sick ones in that flat patch woods up there in the north country? Hows those 2 females out of Gus doing? Good to hear from ya.

Old Post 12-05-2017 10:37 AM
Matt jolliff
UKC Forum Member

Gus pups

They are doing great I recorded them treeing on my phone last night they did great they both have loud mouths and tree hard

Old Post 12-05-2017 02:30 PM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Matt

Sounds great . Keep em in the timber!

Old Post 12-05-2017 06:35 PM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

Gus

Went hunting with Mike and Gus tonight.

900 plus yards in the first 6 minutes 1st drop. What a tree Job!!!

Old Post 12-06-2017 06:56 AM
rick golden is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rick golden Click here to Send rick golden a Private Message Find more posts by rick golden Add rick golden to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

2 Grand Nite Champions

It's going to happen and happen fast with these 2!!!!

Mike I would have photoshopped Woody out of the picture if I knew how. Lol
If I had a Blue female I wouldn't think twice or hesitate about breeding to Gus.
He is the calmest dog in the world laying in the box but when you cut this Grand Nite Bluetick loose he has one thing on his mind.

Old Post 12-06-2017 07:06 AM
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Rick

Glade you left Him in the picture, one of the best! Gr Nt CH Ky Moonlight Woody.

Old Post 12-08-2017 09:51 PM
Santini 72
UKC Forum Member

Brush Creek Gus

Mike,
Haven't talked in a while. Lets get together for a hunt.

Sandy

Old Post 12-13-2017 06:45 PM
Santini 72 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Santini 72 Click here to Send Santini 72 a Private Message Find more posts by Santini 72 Add Santini 72 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Sandy

Sounds good .Give me a call. 740 464 2234

Old Post 12-14-2017 03:57 PM
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Have a nice Guage female. When she comes in, might have to drive a bit to Gus. Live in SC.

Old Post 12-15-2017 11:37 PM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

cethridge

Give me a call when she comes in . What female is she out of ?

Old Post 12-20-2017 04:03 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MY HOUSE TO YOURS MY FRIEND.

Old Post 12-24-2017 03:46 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Dave. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours as well.

Old Post 12-26-2017 06:58 PM
rick golden
UKC Forum Member

BTT

BTT for a winning Bluetick!!!

Old Post 12-31-2017 08:36 AM
cethridge
UKC Forum Member

Will you have Gus at the Grand American

Old Post 01-04-2018 01:18 AM
cethridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cethridge Click here to Send cethridge a Private Message Click Here to Email cethridge Find more posts by cethridge Add cethridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike_Blevins
UKC Forum Member

NO . He will be at the Winter Classic.

Old Post 01-04-2018 03:04 AM