UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Boomer Treed ! 4-16-07
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

JOSH ! GOT 1 PM FROM YOU ! SENT YOU ONE BACK ! STILL WAITING ON UKC FOR MUSIC'S PAPER;S !! TOM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2007 08:28 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Flatten
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Tom

My pm's must be messed up as I didn't get it.

Old Post 04-23-2007 08:33 PM
Josh Flatten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Flatten Click here to Send Josh Flatten a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Flatten Find more posts by Josh Flatten Add Josh Flatten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Congratulations Tom on Boomer's !st place win at Prairie Home Friday. Not bad for his first UKC hunt. LOL

Old Post 05-01-2007 09:08 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rgregory
UKC Forum Member

How is coon ripin Rambler bred ?

Old Post 05-01-2007 01:05 PM
rgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rgregory Click here to Send rgregory a Private Message Click Here to Email rgregory Find more posts by rgregory Add rgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BOB ! IT WAS HIS SECOND HUNT ! LOL !!

Old Post 05-01-2007 01:19 PM
THOMAS WILBERS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for THOMAS WILBERS Click here to Send THOMAS WILBERS a Private Message Click Here to Email THOMAS WILBERS Visit THOMAS WILBERS's homepage! Find more posts by THOMAS WILBERS Add THOMAS WILBERS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

.............................................GR. NT. CH. FINLEY RIVER SLICK
........................................DURBIN'S OLE FACTORY
..............................................HANCE'S ICE LADY
......................CH. NT.CH. COON RIPIN RAMBLER
..............................................GR.NT.CH. LIPPER'S STYLISH RANK
.......................................STYLISH KANSAS LADY
.............................................BRADDOCK OK.ANGLE

Old Post 05-01-2007 01:28 PM
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom Congrats on your win. Did you get a all-grand female out of Trackman?

Old Post 05-01-2007 01:47 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

KENNY SHE NOT ALL GRAND ! SHE IS OUT OF A FEMALE OUT OF COON RIPIN RAMBLER ! BILL KINCAID MADE THE CROSS ! SHE SURE IS NICE ! KINDA LIKE DUECE ! A LOOKER !

Old Post 05-01-2007 01:53 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Good Job Tom an Robert....Thanks for keeping me updated...I use to throw Jane up on the bench all the time...I new she would do good...shes so smart. TTYL Billie Jo

"PR"Strictly Confidential

Old Post 05-01-2007 07:09 PM
billie jo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billie jo Visit billie jo's homepage! Find more posts by billie jo Add billie jo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHRIS SUTTON
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Tom, I had shines first sowed up as well but the turd refused to back the dogs and with 4 minutes left in the hunt they got off and had one..............I was kinnda sick but the little female got off and done a nice job treeing her a coon!! Ill try again soon.

Old Post 05-01-2007 08:22 PM
CHRIS SUTTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHRIS SUTTON Click here to Send CHRIS SUTTON a Private Message Find more posts by CHRIS SUTTON Add CHRIS SUTTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kenny Eads
UKC Forum Member

Sounds Good Tom, We need to get together for hunt sometime. Duece has been sent off for some hard hunting and hopefully winning until I get to hunting regular again. Momma and the unborn is slowing me down if ya know what I mean. Dad has Tracker, Dueces littermate doing a pretty nice job. Good luck sounds like Boomer will finish quick.

Old Post 05-01-2007 10:25 PM
Kenny Eads is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenny Eads Click here to Send Kenny Eads a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenny Eads Find more posts by Kenny Eads Add Kenny Eads to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

PUT $60 ON BOOMER LAST NITE AT ST. CLAIR MO. !!

Old Post 05-02-2007 02:25 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

BOOMER>>>KEEP ON BOOMIN...Good job.

Old Post 05-02-2007 07:36 PM
billie jo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billie jo Visit billie jo's homepage! Find more posts by billie jo Add billie jo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody Dinwiddie
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Is 4 Real!!! HE is a A-1 COOOONDOOOOOGGGG!!!!! 2 Cast Wins in a row!!!!

573-280-2665

For all your handling needs call me!
I have lots of references!

Old Post 05-02-2007 07:46 PM
Cody Dinwiddie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody Dinwiddie Click here to Send Cody Dinwiddie a Private Message Find more posts by Cody Dinwiddie Add Cody Dinwiddie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Boomer

Congrats Tom. Did you get the room booked for Walker Days?

Old Post 05-03-2007 10:31 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cody Dinwiddie
UKC Forum Member

Bob

Had a good time huntin with you friday night!

573-280-2665

Old Post 05-08-2007 10:08 PM
Cody Dinwiddie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cody Dinwiddie Click here to Send Cody Dinwiddie a Private Message Find more posts by Cody Dinwiddie Add Cody Dinwiddie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Boomer

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Starke
Congrats Tom. Did you get the room booked for Walker Days?

NO..he told me you guys were sleeping in tents...Get you sleeping bag ready ROBERT....

Old Post 05-08-2007 10:56 PM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Cody Dinwiddie

Congratulations. Have you ever been on a cast with so many split trees in so many directions? That cast had independent pull pressure tree dogs. Did you do any good at Kalona? I had to stay with Momma.

Old Post 05-09-2007 08:35 AM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Billie Jo

LOL. Sleeping bags , tents, and practical jokers are not a good mix. I'll make sure we have a room that locks. I hope Little Janie shows her stuff. She is going to make her second trip to town, hopefully, this weekend. Did you receive any bad weather? I talked to Bill. He said just a heavy rain in his area. Good Hunting, Robert

Old Post 05-09-2007 08:51 AM
Cody Dinwiddie
UKC Forum Member

Nope

Didnt do any good! All we hunted in was a big swamp and it wasnt a very good night! But oh well!!! If we could have ever got out of that first patch of woods i could have got us on a few more coon! But i guess thats how it works!

573-280-2665

Old Post 05-09-2007 10:18 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Billie Jo

quote:
LOL. Sleeping bags , tents, and practical jokers are not a good mix. I'll make sure we have a room that locks. I hope Little Janie shows her stuff. She is going to make her second trip to town, hopefully, this weekend. Did you receive any bad weather? I talked to Bill. He said just a heavy rain in his area. Good Hunting, Robert

Yeah about the same weather here too...But it did knock a big tree down right in my garden...

Good luck w/ Janie this weekend...Take some pic.s this time...an post them on here...along w/ her trophie...

Thanks Billie Jo..

Oh...i'll be on the PCK board watching the play by plays and watching for Your an Toms names...an hopefully Janies..

Do alittle soft wistle w/ your bottom teeth really quiet..so she only hears it...That really perks her up...I proubly should of PMed you that..now all the benchers are going to use that trick...LOL

Old Post 05-09-2007 10:27 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BILLIE JO !! JANE IS REALLY LOOKING GOOD !! SHE LOVE'S TO SHOW ! WON'T BE WITH BOB THIS WEEKEND TO TAKE PIC'S ! BUT I'LL GET YOU SOME OUT AT WALKER DAY'S !! TOM

Old Post 05-09-2007 11:41 PM
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Billie Jo

Little Janie won Best female of show Saturday at RQE #74. She is qualified for the World Show. Not bad for her second trip to town. She stood very well. Now, do I wait to show her in the open registered or go ahead and finish her out? Good Hunting, Robert

Old Post 05-16-2007 12:11 PM
THOMAS WILBERS
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 06-08-2007 09:07 PM
billie jo
UKC Forum Member

Re: Billie Jo

quote:
Little Janie won Best female of show Saturday at RQE #74. She is qualified for the World Show. Not bad for her second trip to town. She stood very well. Now, do I wait to show her in the open registered or go ahead and finish her out? Good Hunting, Robert

Finish her.....Keep up the good work.
Great job at Walker Days....

Old Post 06-09-2007 08:45 PM