UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Trump's Accomplishments
Pages (47): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 37 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wingman66
Banned

CNN?? You don't need cnn when you got ding dong donnie.

Here I'll let him tell you directly...

Go away without vaccine..
https://youtu.be/7qbtqew-CI8

Won't have time for golf working for you..
https://youtu.be/-SItU_PMMeA

Repeal ACA..
https://youtu.be/teaD1dsLbE0

and it goes on and on and on.

You folks remind me of the movie Liar Liar in the courtroom case..
'Your Honor I ask this testimony to be thrown out!
'On what grounds?'
'Because it's devastating to my case.'

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Last edited by Wingman66 on 10-22-2020 at 09:06 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-22-2020 09:03 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Not even 2 minutes into the interview and ding dong donnie is babbling Biden, Biden, Biden lol. Thank you Leslie Stahl for letting ding dong show the world the bafoon he is. Tough on putin? Ha he can't even take questions from a old lady.

Did Trump shut off your "O" phone and cut off your state food card?
You must not have a job,your on here way too much to be working.
You living un Grandma's basement and using her Wi Fi?

Wow

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 10-22-2020 09:14 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

from a article i was reading they have proof biden was in a deal with his son getting millions of dollars from a china deal he and his son had going if he get's in office all of our rights will be in jepordy the democrat people don't have enough common sense to know how the democrats are reeling them in then they will be the 1st to start cryin but it will be to late then they will get what they deserve but bad thing is the the people that were smart enough not to fall for the bs will suffer also

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:19 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

from a article i was reading they have proof biden was in a deal with his son getting millions of dollars from a china deal he and his son had going if he get's in office all of our rights will be in jepordy the democrat people don't have enough common sense to know how the democrats are reeling them in then they will be the 1st to start cryin but it will be to late then they will get what they deserve but bad thing is the the people that were smart enough not to fall for the bs will suffer also

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:19 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

The guy spilled it in a press conference. Here it is, Biden is toast
https://youtu.be/EqeO0ODwYCA

Last edited by sleepy head on 10-23-2020 at 12:40 AM

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:35 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
The guy spilled it in a press conference. Here it is, Biden is toast

yep but you know they still will not see how corupt and crooked the democrat party has become over the last few yrs

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:44 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hillbilly56
yep but you know they still will not see how corupt and crooked the democrat party has become over the last few yrs

The blinders will only come off one way, and that will require a prayer

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:47 AM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

folk's that belive the democrat party is the answer to get this country back on it's feet probably don't belive prayers work just sayin

Old Post 10-23-2020 12:55 AM
Wingman66
Banned

Ding dong donnie got schooled. He should have stuck to hollering, screaming, and acting like a 4 year old. I bet this mornings briefing was a site to see. Ding dong raving mad like a maniac in a screaming tirade. Of course when you go before the nation and have to beg 'please like me you may be coming to the realization that your gig is possibly up.

"President Trump acted with greater decorum at his second debate with former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night, but the president still seems to lack a substantive closing messaging less than two weeks before Election Day. From minimum wage to taxes, and from health care to foreign policy, Trump has lost the edge that got him to the White House in the first place."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tru...-richard-fowler

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 10-23-2020 02:23 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ding dong donnie got schooled. He should have stuck to hollering, screaming, and acting like a 4 year old. I bet this mornings briefing was a site to see. Ding dong raving mad like a maniac in a screaming tirade. Of course when you go before the nation and have to beg 'please like me you may be coming to the realization that your gig is possibly up.

"President Trump acted with greater decorum at his second debate with former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday night, but the president still seems to lack a substantive closing messaging less than two weeks before Election Day. From minimum wage to taxes, and from health care to foreign policy, Trump has lost the edge that got him to the White House in the first place."

Trump ate Bidens lunch last night.
Love how Pedo Joe used Russia for his sons laptop too.

The Biden{s} ship is sinking........\/ \/

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 10-23-2020 03:47 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

I disagree.

quote:

He did much better this time than last time. He was hilarious!!! Much funnier than last time. We were laughing continuously at him for about the first 2/3 of the debate. He's funnier than Comedy Central without even trying. Biden, on the other hand, was much more serious. But, you could see through his facial expressions that he was trying to hold back laughter.

As Larry the Cable Guy would say: "I don't care what you think, that there was funny."

Old Post 10-24-2020 04:36 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: I disagree.

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
He did much better this time than last time. He was hilarious!!! Much funnier than last time. We were laughing continuously at him for about the first 2/3 of the debate. He's funnier than Comedy Central without even trying. Biden, on the other hand, was much more serious. But, you could see through his facial expressions that he was trying to hold back laughter.

As Larry the Cable Guy would say: "I don't care what you think, that there was funny."

You seem very much influenced by the entertainment business. JS

Old Post 10-24-2020 12:16 PM
benderb4
Banned

Re: I disagree.

quote:

Your statement shows your lack of intelligence and Morality of the honesty in these long time POS SWAMP GARBAGE POLITICIANS!!.
AND YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF BIDENS LIES!!
Explain what you found so hilarious when LYING BIDEN got caught in several lies on stage and called out by Trump ?
When he lied and said he never said he would end Fracking ?And Trump called him on it?
When he tried to squirm out of his Russian and China connections and his kick backs and Trump called him out ?
When he lied and said he never called Trump Xenophobic /Racists back in March and Trump called him out on it?
When he lied and said no one lost health care under ACA OBAMA GARBAGE and Trump called him out on it?
When Trump called him out on who built the cages on the border And Biden hung his head and tried to change gears?

You arelike most typical Crap following Rats that its okay when the LIBERAL MORON RATS SAY OR DO IT but if TRUMP says it you are like a FLY ON S***. and never shut your garbage trap holes

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 10-24-2020 04:23 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:

Anybody who thinks ding dong won that debate had the tv on mute. Ding dong got schooled. I'm gonna be honest, I almost felt sympathetic for ding dong. Almost. Then I thought about the 8.5 million infected and 225,000 dead fellow Americans and came back to reality of 'forget' him and the horse he rode in on.

Last edited by Wingman66 on 10-24-2020 at 10:16 PM

Old Post 10-24-2020 10:13 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

as i said you can't tell these brain dead democrats nothing they belive everything the lyiing corupt democrats say what are they going to say about joe and hunter biden and thier dealings that just popped up

Old Post 10-25-2020 12:08 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

as i said you can't tell these brain dead democrats nothing they belive everything the lyiing corupt democrats say what are they going to say about joe and hunter biden and thier dealings that just popped up

Old Post 10-25-2020 12:09 AM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Anybody who thinks ding dong won that debate had the tv on mute. Ding dong got schooled. I'm gonna be honest, I almost felt sympathetic for ding dong. Almost. Then I thought about the 8.5 million infected and 225,000 dead fellow Americans and came back to reality of 'forget' him and the horse he rode in on.

I asked you a couple weeks ago what exactly could trump have done to stop it but all I heard was crickets and here you are still saying the same thing trump is not a doctor he is not a scientist while the rats was impeaching him he was closing the border to everybody from China and they was calling him every name under the sun so again what could trump do to stop it

Old Post 10-25-2020 02:08 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Oh by the way trump ripped Biden a new booty hole with facts while brain dead Biden could do nothing but lie and try to belittle trump that kinda tactic may very well work with the rest of the republicans but not trump

Old Post 10-25-2020 02:14 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

The “buffoon” in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords.
The “buffoon” in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.
The “buffoon” in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The “buffoon” in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama promised to do, but couldn’t.
The “buffoon” in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The “buffoon” in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic party.
The “buffoon” in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The “buffoon” in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The “buffoon” in the White House repositioned our embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.
But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the “Buffoon” in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible…..without a “magic wand.”
The “buffoon” in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.
The “buffoon” in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The “buffoon” in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The “buffoon” in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
The “buffoon” in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.
The “buffoon” in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names?"
These are the facts ladies and gentlemen ! Somehow liberals will find a way to blow all this off ! All they care about is their hate for the man ! All I care about is what he has done for this country

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 10-25-2020 04:15 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Very good post Mr Hennessey

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 10-25-2020 09:06 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Have y'all noticed, just like all Demorats, they can condemn our President, call him names, but haven't said one word about how the "other guy" is good for us... Not one word.. maybe he/they are just stirring the pot... cause they have zero facts .. just bashing...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 10-25-2020 11:15 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

yep if they would just listen they might figure it out but doubt it biden is against the coal gas and oil industries plus seen where schumer is trying to get the fbi to not investagate bidens dealings with china think most that are backing him are the 1s that get goverment and state benifits they know trump will try to pass something to make them work for thier benifits that is why they want biden and his socialist party in control they don't care if the goverment tells them what they can do long as they don't have to work

Old Post 10-25-2020 11:43 PM
Wingman66
Banned

At least you're catching on ding dong is a baffoon. Brokered peace deals? Lol thats what they all say right before they roll out their newest missles. Ding dong donnie aint done nothing new under the sun, other than lack of any plans for 8 million+ infected and 225000+ dead Americans. That's one heck of a hoax. If ANY past President sat on their butt and said hey don't worry it'll go away, you folks would absolutely lose your minds and you know it. I guess if kim jong un had one of his henchmen come over and sit off a dirty bomb in NYC and kill 225000+ Americans y'all be fine with that too. Hey as long as it was all the people who have a different view you're good probably. Thank God for the Constitution. Ding dong would march everybody in government that doesn't bow down to him outside, like his dictator hero's.

Old Post 10-26-2020 12:46 AM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by delta nightlife
I asked you a couple weeks ago what exactly could trump have done to stop it but all I heard was crickets and here you are still saying the same thing trump is not a doctor he is not a scientist while the rats was impeaching him he was closing the border to everybody from China and they was calling him every name under the sun so again what could trump do to stop it

By taking Covid 19 serious. 'Now this is the democrats newest hoax. Don't worry 15 cases will soon be zero. Summer heat it'll soon just disappear like magic.

Here we are months later with 8 million+ infected and 225000 dead. But hey, don't worry, the end is just around the corner..... Where'd I hear that before?

Old Post 10-26-2020 12:53 AM
Wingman66
Banned

Obama 'crippled' the military? Right. I heard It was so bad crippled they used musket balls on bin laden.

Old Post 10-26-2020 01:06 AM