UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!
Pages (88): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

SUBZERO - Check Out These TreeDogs!

Sounds like you guys had a great night last night. These pictures of Smoke and Maggie are pretty cool. Aub said they were treeing so hard you could hardly hear yourself think!

Below is GRCH PR Red Fever Annie's Razor Girl "Maggie" with the pink/black collars, and PR Bedward's Smokin Red Revolver "Smoke" with the orange/green collars

Aubrey and Ann Butler

VISIT: http://redfeverredbones.tripod.com/

Check Out Our What's Available Page For Upcoming Litters

Home of:
GRNITCH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Jack Pine Duke (only current living Quad Grand)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Gangsters Pair A Dice
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)
NITECH GRWCH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Razor's Rip N Tear
NITECH GRFCH GRCH WCH Red Fever Ain't Going Down
NITECH GRCH PR Tree Rizin' Razor's Lil' Ghost
NITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Fever Full of Mischief
NITECH GRFCH PR Red Fever Phantom By Moonlight
NITECH FCH GRCH PR Goza's Sing Along Country Girl
NITECH GRCH PR Red Fever Let Er Rip Taterchip
NITECH WCH GRCH GRFCH PR Red Fever Baby Likes To Rock
FCH CH PR Red Fever Rip Tearn' Beast Mode (wins toward NITECH, WCH)
WCH CH PR Red Fever Beware The Ricochet (wins toward FCH, NITECH)

****We use and recommend BLAZER Lights****

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2008 04:37 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jacob
UKC Forum Member

those are some good pics how is your lady female doing

Old Post 03-21-2008 06:33 PM
Jacob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jacob Click here to Send Jacob a Private Message Click Here to Email Jacob Visit Jacob's homepage! Find more posts by Jacob Add Jacob to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jacob, our Clyde X Lady pup is super nice. She burns a track real quick and is a hard little tree dog. She has a great nose, and is a real looker. We are pretty excited about her.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:
GRNITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH PR Red Fever Hot Iron Ox (October 2017 #6 Current Reproducer)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH PR Red Ryders Red Fever Tater (2013 ARCA Overall Hunt Winner)
NITECH GRCH PR' Two Worlds Collide (2 wins towards GRNITE, pts toward FCH WCH, Former #1 Reproducer)

Old Post 03-21-2008 08:49 PM
Red Fever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red Fever Click here to Send Red Fever a Private Message Click Here to Email Red Fever Visit Red Fever's homepage! Find more posts by Red Fever Add Red Fever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plottdog2006
UKC Forum Member

THOSE ARE 2 NICE LOOKING HOUNDS YOU HAVE THERE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I LOVE TO SEE AND HEAR A RED DOG TREE, IT MAKES MY HEART POUND...

Old Post 03-22-2008 03:42 PM
plottdog2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plottdog2006 Click here to Send plottdog2006 a Private Message Find more posts by plottdog2006 Add plottdog2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

NICE DOGS

Remember me? Ha ha Maggie has filled out nice I bet Abram has grown also From my family to yours Happy Easter ! Tom

Old Post 03-23-2008 02:30 AM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

the night of hunting...

aubrey it sure was a good night of hunting with 6 trees total. i will try to recap them all, fill in any blanks i may have...

1st Tree - Rip, Smoke, Chance
Smoke opens right down in front of us about 75 yards away. Rip opens around the point and brings the track back towards us. about a 10 min track and Rip and Smoke both tree in the same spot, Rip treeing first, with smoke right behind him. Get to the tree and both dogs blowing the top off the tree, of course a den tree. Poor lil Chance didnt even have a chance on that cold track (for puppy noses) for him.

2nd, 3rd Tree - Rip, Smoke, Chance
Rip opens up just around the point where we released them maybe 50 yards away. Smoke opens but in a different spot and about 3,4 min later. Smoke is running a different track then Rip. Both tracks are not much of a track but the hounds grind it out. Smoke trees then Rip right after, as entering the tree we see the dogs are split treeing and holding pressure excellent about 5 feet apart. Get to the tree and both have dens. Chance knows there is coon there, just not really real great for him though. Load up to goto another spot.

4th Tree - Smoke, Chance
Set Smoke out for a little road hunt on the way to the next drop. Smoke strikes track off road, can tell it isnt great but better then the first 3. Drop Chance out and he runs up the road, hits the track and bam opens up. Up over the hill he goes the same spot as Smoke. Smoke was telling me it wasnt the greatest of tracks, Chance comes back after a few minutes of tracking. Smoke trees on top, but not really that good of treeing, i know its either he is split treeing between multiple coon or its a den. After walking to him we see he is treed under a cabin. Smoke dont tree good in holes or when something is up like this. He wants a tree not a den. Load up go to next spot.

5th Tree - Maggie, Smoke, Chance
Set all 3 out and see nothing of all dogs for a good 15 mins. Thinking i would like to see Chance check in, hes kinda young to be gone that long. Chance checks in we load him and drive around the point. We stop and listen, Smoke strikes then Maggie. Its a hot track, can tell by the way Smoke is using his mouth that its hot. The 2 hounds put some distance on that track in absolute no time! I hear Smoke throw his locate and tree, Maggie right there behind him, maybe before him, i dont know here locate well. Set Chance out and he gets in there with them as we are walking in. Chance on the tree smelling around, but a little shy with 2 dogs hanging on the side of the tree, i let him watch and learn. Seen the coon in the tree, and both dogs going nuts on the tree. Load up and debate about track 6.

6th Tree - Ann, Rip, Smoke, Paris
Drop Chance off to get Paris for one drop. When getting Paris out, old Ann decides she isnt missing out, out the kennel she comes. Smoke opens first and i can tell nice and cold track again, lol. no surprise for the way the night was going on the track selection. the tracks just were not the best. Paris opens next with a few bawls here and there, my heart was racing, i think aubreys was more though i couldnt hear her tracking over him laughing at how much she sounds just like her momma, lol. Rip opens down the line further, moving the track pretty fast. Now im not sure what happens, but all of a sudden Paris coming flying back to us bawling across the picked corn field like she is tracking a coon at full speed as Rip is still going across the road and on the hill. But ol Ann comes up tree with no track or nothing. Smoke falls in behind her, and Paris throws a few locates herself. Im not sure if Paris brought a coon across that field and the old hounds treed it, or if Smoke and Ann finally got there track all finished up since they were working up the fence row only a few feet away or what all happened, but they had a coon in the tree. Rip in the mean time was working the trail back to the water and after a little time came into us. I dont blame him, the water he was heading to was a good 4-5 feet deep and 10-15 feet wide in the freezing cold, flooded river, im glad he came back!!!

All and All we had a great night of hunting!!! More to come this week!

Old Post 03-24-2008 02:18 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Tom...of course we didn't forget you, Aub says there will always be a mule here for ya! Abram is getting big....and he has a little sister now too; he is quite the big brother!

Jesse, here are the pics from last night - sounded like another fun one! That sneaky Little Ann is looking sharp!

Below is Bedward's Smokin Red Revolver (Smoke) on tree, and Red Fever Outlaw Bonnie on ground

CH Red Fever Razors Rip N tear ( Rip) on left and Smoke on right

River Bottom Lil Ann....picture perfect!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 03-29-2008 09:52 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATS

WOW A LITTLE GIRL! YOU TWO HAVE BEEN BUSY SENSE I LAST SEE YOU . DOGS LOOK GOOD , I TELL EVERYONE OUT THERE YOU HAVE THE NICEST REDBONES I'VE SEEN I'LL HAVE TO COME UP TO SEE THAT LITTLE GIRL BET SHE A CUTIE WELL TAKE CARE. TOM

Old Post 03-29-2008 10:35 PM
TomBasten is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomBasten Click here to Send TomBasten a Private Message Click Here to Email TomBasten Visit TomBasten's homepage! Find more posts by TomBasten Add TomBasten to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Tom - we'll have to get together soon! Say "Hi" to your family for us.

Here are a few more pics.

Smoke (left) and Rip (right)

Rip (on tree) and Paris - Paris is an 8 month old pup out of our NITECH GRCH Two Worlds Collide and Jesse's River Bottom Lil Ann. What is Paris' registered name Jesse? I always forget to ask you.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 03-29-2008 11:05 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

NICE DOGS

Well I see you have another one there that looks great. Hope you can have a great year with your dogs , I'm still working third shift six days a week , don't leave much time for much hunting but I still like to go and hear the dogs run a good track and tree , family is doing well my daughter is getting well and is almost back to herself I learned alot from last fall you can hunt any time but time spent with family and freinds is short so I hope to see you all some time this year Tom.

Old Post 03-30-2008 11:40 AM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hunting

after what i call a somewhat cold night we ended up with 6 trees in all. 5 with the dogs we were hunting and 1 with ann. when we got back home aubrey asked which dog i kept in the nice new dog house and im like thats ann and she aint there!! we jumped in the truck and went looking for her. we heard her a good mile deep or better and aubrey was ready to run into her, i was like hey settle down we can get closer. when we got closer we went in and she had the coon sitting in the tree. u can see the clip still on her collar in the pic. she sure is sneaky ann!

Old Post 03-31-2008 09:53 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

Ann& Aubrey

Angela and I this morning 24 lbs 10 inch beard 1-1/2 inch spured gobbler just happy to be hunting with my daughter!

Old Post 04-14-2008 07:06 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Tom - that's a nice turkey! It is even better though to see Angela is doing so well, and it looks like you guys had some fun! Will you be out at Pearl City this Friday? I think Aubrey is planning on it. Oh, and since I know he will forget to ask, what did Rocky and his wife get, another boy or a girl?

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 04-15-2008 09:30 PM
TomBasten
UKC Forum Member

I have to work Friday

Rocky has a little Girl , hope you do good later Tom

Old Post 04-15-2008 11:24 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

hey scott...

i was a blast hunting with you and leinie. she has a amazing voice, and is a real nice looker! i cant beleive how much her and smoke sound a like sometimes. its awesome to see someone from the same bloodline hunting traits. she is a real nice dog, i would take her off your hands anytime, lol ya i bet that will happen She is a good female to base ur kennel off. I also noticed that she leads very well and listens very well. It was awesome to see clyde at the first tree i was with u guys on. the second trail was a hard one but smoke, leinie and rip did a nice job getting it finished with a coon! the next tree was nice to see leinie out there and strike that track and get it moving, that was a nice tree by all 3 dogs on that one. the last drop was a cold track for sure, aub and i figure smoke and clyde prob ran the same direction, clyde is tighter on a cold track, and he barked around the point that i figure smoke was coming around on, his last bark was maybe 75 - 100 yards from where they treed, i think leinie cut the track off way ahead down over the hill, u could tell she will have some cold tracking ability, its nice to see. she was treeing with clyde right away, smoke had to finish the track around the point and came in at the end. i had a blast and cant wait till we hunt again, i love seeing the red dog power treeing!!! keep me posted on leinie, shes going to be awesome!

Old Post 05-02-2008 05:05 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE PIX SCOTT!

Dogs look Awesome! The dog with green collar is as RED as I've seen! Real Nice Color! Looks like a Great hunt was had.

HappyHunting! Heather

Old Post 05-02-2008 05:43 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Scott,
Good to see you got home ok. Glad to hear you guys had a fun night last night and the rain held off for ya. You're welcome back anytime....we'll definitely have to take you out hunting with the mules. Here are a few more pictures to add - see you and Joanie tommorow!

NITECH GRCH Two Worlds Collide on the first tree (it is hard to tell in the picture, but he climbed up the tree and he is actually about 8 ft off of the ground in the picture. Luckily the tree was slanted enough Aubrey was able to get him down ok!)

Clyde, Smoke, and Leinie

Leinie

Rip

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 05-02-2008 at 08:41 PM

Old Post 05-02-2008 08:26 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Bonus Picture:
Scott/Jesse: Aubrey did actually get a picture the other night when he took Ox out. It is a little blurry, but a neat picture nonetheless. This is Red Fever Hot Iron Ox, 16 months old.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 10-21-2012 at 02:23 AM

Old Post 05-02-2008 09:06 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Scott,
Thanks for the pics! I didn't get my email checked until today. We were to busy having pups yesterday! We had a blast on Saturday with you guys - it was a fun day. Leinie and JJ are looking really good on the bench. Rip ended up winning the Wisconsin State Tough Dog Championship - he won the field trial, won his heat in the water race, won Champion male, and he won his cast (with -25). Aubrey is planning on going to Fall Creek on 5/17, maybe the kids and I will even go too - I've never been up there. Will you and Joni be at Hebron the following weekend? Did you get any pics of Rip on the bench on Saturday? I forgot. Talk to ya later.

Ann

Rip at the Field Trial Finals

Rip at the Water Race

Rip and Aubrey with the Wisconsin State Tough Dog Trophy

Scott, Leinie, Joni, and JJ

Maggie and the pups

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 05-06-2008 at 04:43 AM

Old Post 05-06-2008 04:04 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

NICE PIX!

LOVE them all but the headshot coming out of the water is AWESOME!
Happy hunting, Showing, water racing etc! Heather

Old Post 05-07-2008 02:33 PM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

Cool pic!

Nice looking hounds! I just made the head-shot my screen saver....

Thanks!

Cleo

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 05-07-2008 03:01 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the pics Scott, they are some good ones. I believe the head shot of the dog coming out of the water is Ox - neat pic! Leinie is a really impressive female; both her and Rip are so young yet too! I think they will cross well together - the pups should be some early starting, big, hard going, LOUD, LOUD, hard tree dogs! We'll see you at Fall Creek.

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 05-08-2008 04:08 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jesse,
I have some pics for ya. Aubrey said tonight sounds good, he hasn't got ahold of Gary yet.

Above is Daisy (a Clyde X Boo pup pictured at 13 months old), and Maverick (a Clyde X Ann pup pictured at 6 months old). Owned by Chad Theis, WI.

Maverick @ 6 months

Chad, Daisy, and some of their coon from the 2007 season; Daisy treed all of these coon, by herself, before she was 1 yr old

Red Fever Top of The World - aka Star @ 16 months

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Last edited by Red Fever on 05-10-2008 at 05:07 AM

Old Post 05-09-2008 03:51 PM
Red Fever
UKC Forum Member

UPDATE 5/10/08: Rip picks up another 2nd place win towards NITECH. That gives him 2 2nds and a 3rd - he just needs that 1st!!!

Aubrey and Ann Butler

Home of:

Old Post 05-11-2008 01:11 PM
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congrats Aubrey!

Old Post 05-11-2008 03:09 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote