UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Toilet Paper
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

If beer companies shut down that will be the last straw. That would send everyone over the edge. At least the crew I hunt with anyway.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2020 02:36 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A distillery in Chattanooga is now making hand sanitizer out of their alcohol. They have set up a tent in the parking lot and they are giving it out free to people in need. They also have volunteers who are taking it to the homeless population of Chattanooga.

Old Post 03-21-2020 07:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Beer companies shutting down just ain't going to work for me. My dogs do better after I've had a few cold ones.

Old Post 03-23-2020 06:11 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JesseJ
UKC Forum Member

Toilet paper

Here we go again just left CVS n a guy bought 72 rolls. My daughter works for a major chain grocer in Texas n she said they had a limit n still sold out. I think they panicked!! LOL

Old Post 11-20-2020 10:38 PM
JesseJ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JesseJ Click here to Send JesseJ a Private Message Click Here to Email JesseJ Find more posts by JesseJ Add JesseJ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Re: Toilet paper

quote:
Originally posted by JesseJ
Here we go again just left CVS n a guy bought 72 rolls. My daughter works for a major chain grocer in Texas n she said they had a limit n still sold out. I think they panicked!! LOL

Liberals crap a lot, especially when overwhelmed by fear, covid and general life has them so scared they not only applaud when rights are taken away, they beg for them to be taken. They are a weak and sad lot

Old Post 11-21-2020 02:19 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote