UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Shew's Hillbilly Redbones
Pages (24): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Ron for pics; hope your doing good give me a call when you have time like to talk to you thank you again:Ken

Lenoir NC

Call or text anytime, no PM's or emails please.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-01-2016 09:43 PM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Grizzly

Had a good hunt the other night. Grizzly looked good considering the river we hunted was flooded. Dogs crossed river on us twice. Go Team Grizzly!!!

Old Post 02-06-2016 05:53 PM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rodney enjoyed hunting with you to you will have to come back for another hunt:
I like to welcome Rodney Riles to Team Grizzly an the Pepper Team:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-09-2016 03:45 AM
Hillbillyreds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbillyreds Click here to Send Hillbillyreds a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbillyreds Find more posts by Hillbillyreds Add Hillbillyreds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hillbillyreds
Thanks Rodney enjoyed hunting with you to you will have to come back for another hunt:
I like to welcome Rodney Riles to Team Grizzly an to the Pepper Team:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-09-2016 04:27 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I have breed my Twisted sister female who has a 1 place win to my Nite Ch. Ch Grizz: I am takeing booking now if you would like a pup out of this cross give me a call I have already have 5 book.

3 male are book
2 female are book

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-10-2016 01:12 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I have breed my Twisted sister female who has a 1 place win to my Nite Ch. Ch Grizz: I am takeing booking now if you would like a pup out of this cross give me a call I have already have 5 book.

3 male are book
2 female are book

Ole twisted sister has one "twisted" bark, make ya grin and yell treed at the same time...should be a good cross Ken. Let's go soon before she gets plump and I'll try and post a video here for folks.

Old Post 02-10-2016 02:15 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Is this moonlight twisted sister ? Bo x pep ann

favorits ive hunted and or owned
grnt nighty nite moonlight kate rip
grnt moonlight pepper ann
Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
ntch beaver creek blaze rip
ntch moonlights dirty danny b.rip (ntch moonlight kink x ntch sawblade reckon)
Current
Grnt moonlight ky Kate (grnt ranger x grnt moonlight Kate
Ntch Pr beaver creeks easy peezy three 1st place wins (jet x moonlight Bree)
Pr beaver creeks moonlight coon buster ( moonlight shock x moonlight Bree)

Old Post 02-10-2016 09:57 PM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Yes it sure is:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-10-2016 11:18 PM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Good luck with her she has reproduced a few good pups
She does have her moms mouth Adam for shore

Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
Current

Old Post 02-11-2016 01:01 AM
mmarshall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mmarshall Click here to Send mmarshall a Private Message Click Here to Email mmarshall Find more posts by mmarshall Add mmarshall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mark:
Do you know if she has any nite ch pups?
Can you call me like to talk to you:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-11-2016 05:59 PM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

Sent ya pm ken

Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
Current

Old Post 02-11-2016 06:30 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mark for your help;
It was good to talk to you if I can ever help you just call I will do what I can:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-13-2016 03:34 AM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

From a hunt back in late summer, ready for t-shirt weather again!

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:05 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

From a couple weeks back Ken sent me a pic of ole Grizz and some off color dog. Ha. Looking good Ken. I'm sure he was showing that Walker how to work.

Old Post 02-14-2016 08:15 PM
mmarshall
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks Mark for your help;
It was good to talk to you if I can ever help you just call I will do what I can:

Good talking with you also ken

Grnt jackpot Jackie rip
grnt rocky top jet
ntch moonlight katie rip
ntch moonlight madona
Current

Old Post 02-15-2016 01:17 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I have bred the 2009-2010 autumn Oaks high-scoring redbone champion Nite Ch Minks Big Timber smoking chigger to my Nite Ch. Ch Shew's Hillbilly Grizzly. Chigger is currently number three on the performance program, at the national redbone days 2013 chigger place 3 on Thursday night all red hunt: These pups will be performance:

Grizz is half brother two 2015 UKC world Redbone champion moonshine, these pups come from a long line of reproducing coon dogs:
$50.00 will book you a pup
Price on pups is$200.00

I have some pups book

1 male Brent Dula
1 male Ken Shew

1 Female Ronnie Miller
1 Female Allen Tatum

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-17-2016 02:56 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

I have bred the 2009-2010 autumn Oaks high-scoring redbone champion Nite Ch Minks Big Timber smoking chigger to my Nite Ch. Ch Shew's Hillbilly Grizzly. Chigger is currently number three on the performance program, at the national redbone days 2013 chigger place 3 on Thursday night all red hunt: These pups will be performance:

Grizz is half brother two 2015 UKC world Redbone champion moonshine, these pups come from a long line of reproducing coon dogs:
Price on pups is$200.00

I have some pups book

1 male Brent Dula
1 male Ken Shew

1 Female Ronnie Miller
1 Female Allen Tatum

Lenoir NC

Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Price on pups is$200.00

I have some pups book

1 male Brent Dula
1 male Ken Shew

1 Female Ronnie Miller
1 Female Allen Tatum

Lenoir NC

bigsinkingky
UKC Forum Member

Grizzly and chigger

Ken glad that chigger took can't wait to see the pups should be a good cross

Old Post 02-17-2016 01:51 PM
bigsinkingky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigsinkingky Click here to Send bigsinkingky a Private Message Find more posts by bigsinkingky Add bigsinkingky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Price on pups is$200.00

I have some pups book

1 male Brent Dula
1 male Ken Shew

1 female Paul Samples
1 Female Ronnie Miller
1 Female Allen Tatum

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-17-2016 05:22 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

Here is a video of Grizz heating one up and coming on the wood. You'll also hear a pup in there but his locate is unmistakable and one of his major attributes. He struck the coon about 600 yards from where I'm sitting at the time of the video, but I was hunting off my atv and was able to race around and just got lucky being near where the coon decided to go up. I hardly ever hunted him with another dog, and spent a ton of hours with just him and myself, so I know just about exactly what he's thinking most of the time, so if anybody has questions I'm available. 👍

Old Post 02-19-2016 04:18 PM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Had a great time at Southern Redbone days got to see some old friends and got to make some new friends:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-22-2016 10:40 PM
rilestrademark
UKC Forum Member

Grizz

Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to handle Grizz at SRD Ken. Had great time! Grizz is a nice hound just wish I could have done him justice.

Old Post 02-25-2016 02:39 AM
rilestrademark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rilestrademark Click here to Send rilestrademark a Private Message Find more posts by rilestrademark Add rilestrademark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rodney for your help I had a great time hope you can hunt Grizz some more this summer;

Sorry to hear about Brent Peel mother-in-law passing our prayer are with his Family:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-29-2016 01:03 AM
Hillbillyreds
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Rodney for your help I had a great time hope you can hunt Grizz some more this summer;

Sorry to hear about Brent Peel mother-in-law passing our prayer are with his Family:

Lenoir NC

Old Post 02-29-2016 01:03 AM