UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > WLDCH Raxanne X TN. Timber female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
CSims
UKC Forum Member

WLDCH Raxanne X TN. Timber female

I'm putting my female off of this cross up for sale. I'm going to write as much as I can in order to stop as many calls asking the same questions:
She has been hunted since she was 7 months old. She would only hunt out about a 150 yards or so until she turned 12 months old. She would run junk and turn loose coons but not tree hard. She started treeing around a year old but still wouldn't hunt out too far but once struck she was gone. She started running anything and everything around this time and loved deer and we just let her run them for a while and doing so made her start hunting farther but she was running them a LONG ways and was getting her in trouble on the roads. During this time she treed about 4-5 wild coons and we shot them to her. Over the last couple of months she started treeing harder and harder, we turned a few coon loose and waited a while, before cutting her, just to keep coons on her mind as she ran deer. She will tree every one of them. Over the last few weeks, she has started getting in holes on the creek banks. Took us 30 minutes one night to get her out. She has also started climbing trees. She fell out of one last night and hurt her leg a little. She did have a wild coon though. We finally knocked her off of deer a little to keep her from getting ran over but it slowed her hunting distance down some. My partner called this morning and said he was done, because she is going to either get ran over, fall out of a tree or suffocate to death in the river bank. Last week he said he would never sale her because she was tough and gritty and she would come around when she matured..go figure. She has a squeely, yakky mouth on the ground but a good ringing chop on the tree and she trees hard. She has a cold nose. She has treed about 8-10 wild coon and she has had about 12-15 turn loose coon over the last 5 months. She is junky, trashy and can cause about as much grief as possible. Fast on the track. She is still on puppy papers. Small tight built about 45 lbs. Looks like a smaller version of Roxanne. She is not at my house so I don't have any pictures. I meet up and hunt regularly. $600 256.655.8434

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-09-2019 02:47 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jessica21
UKC Forum Member

1st place win at black an tan days
Secrest cash me at the tree jlo x rapper)
Males
Rip Secrest dark timber smokey(Morrows lobo x Boggs Lou)

Old Post 09-10-2019 04:05 AM
Jessica21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jessica21 Click here to Send Jessica21 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jessica21 Find more posts by Jessica21 Add Jessica21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CSims
UKC Forum Member

Guntersville, Alabama

Old Post 09-10-2019 04:48 PM
CSims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CSims Click here to Send CSims a Private Message Click Here to Email CSims Find more posts by CSims Add CSims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote