UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Larry Hall
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Larry Hall

I just wanted to Thank you for the fine hospitality you showed me and my buddies on our hunting trip. You went out of your way to insure we had a good hunt and we did. I sure enjoyed listening to your Ranger dog treeing those coons, he is definitely a very nice dog. Enjoyed visiting with you at your house, don't think that I have ever seen a nicer yard in my life, your wife does an amazing job. I hope you have a great hunting season this year. I enjoyed all your pictures of past hunting seasons, especially the picture of you at a young age with that beautiful Walker dog. Only regret was the heavy foliage we had to contend with as should be expected this time of year, we still seen several coons. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 10-15-2020 at 01:04 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-15-2020 12:58 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Dave,

you all are welcome very much.. Was a very enjoyable visit.. Hunting was not nearly as good as now darn it, but we still managed to tree a few.. Appreciate your kind comments and will pass on the words to the Wife.. She's pretty particular about that yard!!

Give my best to Ronald and Jason..

Regards
LH

Old Post 10-15-2020 10:36 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Larry Hall

I will tell Ron and Jason what you said, you are definitely one tough coon hunter. You may just be as tough as Ron has been, probably as close to him as I have ever seen, same passion about coon hunting as he has. We have Been hunting and our younger dog has healed and doing a great job. We tree 5 singles last night, old dog treed 2 and young dog treed 3, not bad for these mountains. 4 or 5 trees is about all you want to go to in these steep mountains and Ron is sporting a bad knee, but continues to hunt. He definitely has been and is one tough hunter coming 83 in Jan 2022. Dave

Old Post 10-15-2020 10:50 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

I think it just takes a bit of a mental imbalance to follow these old hounds lol.

I’d have to quit to handle your country I’m afraid!

Glad to hear your young dog is healed up and clicking again. Have a great season!

Old Post 10-16-2020 02:25 PM
Larry Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Larry Hall Click here to Send Larry Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Larry Hall Find more posts by Larry Hall Add Larry Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Larry Hall

Thank you, I appreciate your being humble , but I think you could handle these mountains just fine. I hope your foot operation goes good and you have a speedy and full recovery. I don't think many folks could keep up with you when you are back to 100 percent health. Wishing you a successful and safe hunting season. Dave

Old Post 10-16-2020 03:30 PM
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

Larry Hall

You can't meet no finer guy than Larry. He took my wife, my dad, a guy we know and me hunting at treeing walker days in 2016 and we had a great time and Larry was a pleasure to hunt with.

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 10-20-2020 08:11 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Re: Larry Hall

quote:
Originally posted by Jordan120
You can't meet no finer guy than Larry. He took my wife, my dad, a guy we know and me hunting at treeing walker days in 2016 and we had a great time and Larry was a pleasure to hunt with.

X2, He is one of the best guys you will ever meet, his wife is as sweet as sugar and a worker. She has the most beautiful yard you will ever see and she is the one that moss and cares for the yard. House is just as nice and his kennels are spotless. Larry is a true coon hunter and tough as nails, he has my respect as a person and as a coon hunter. Dave

Old Post 10-20-2020 10:15 PM
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Dave, you are spot on about the wife.. she does things right and I ride on her coat tails!! Thanks again for the kind words..

Jodan!! Good to hear from you man.. That's been a minute ago we hunted up here.. Funny and true story, i hunted both those farms I took you all to last evening before the rain.. Treed three singles by 8:45 and quit when the rain started.. Was able to drive the buggy to within a short distance of each tree (have a Honda Pioneer I hunt out of now on some of that ground)..

How are you? How is your father? I'm still hunting up here pretty steady. Our kill season opens up in 2.5 weeks and am really looking forward to it..

Old Post 10-21-2020 01:43 PM
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

Larry yes it's been a minute ago since we've hunted buddy. That's great pal it's always good when you don't have to walk hardly at all lol.

How are you and your family doing?

I'm doing good buddy. My wife and I have two little girls now there 3 and 1. Dad is doing really good. He always talks about getting ahold of you so you and him can set a weekend up so he can come up and hunt with you again.

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**RIP**
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 10-21-2020 02:39 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Larry Hall
UKC Forum Member

Glad to hear you are doing well and your family is thriving and growing! Give your dad my regards and tell him to come on up and we will tree a couple.

Old Post 10-22-2020 04:21 AM
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

Thank you very much buddy. I sure will tell him that

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**RIP**
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 10-22-2020 11:44 AM