UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Male cur
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
indianahunter19
UKC Forum Member

Male cur

Anybody interested in an older male cur dog. He was my grandpa’s squirrel dog. My grandpa passed away a couple years ago and I ended up with him. I hunted him a couple times last year and treed a few squirrels. He’s not a real hard tree dog. But saying that I’ve had him going on 2.5 years and have only hunted him maybe a dozen times. I think he’s about 8 years old. Never found his papers when we was cleaning grandpas house out. I’ve killed squirrels every time I’ve taken him out. I know in the box heading to the woods he doesn’t like another dog with him. I’ve hunted him with a buddy and his male and female and never had a problem in the woods.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2020 01:55 AM
indianahunter19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indianahunter19 Click here to Send indianahunter19 a Private Message Click Here to Email indianahunter19 Find more posts by indianahunter19 Add indianahunter19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horsepuller
UKC Forum Member

Cur Dog

What part of Indiana are you from and what is the Price on your old Cur dog. I am not looking for anything fancy just something to tree Squirrels with.

Old Post 09-28-2020 02:13 PM
horsepuller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsepuller Click here to Send horsepuller a Private Message Click Here to Email horsepuller Find more posts by horsepuller Add horsepuller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indianahunter19
UKC Forum Member

Cur dog

If anybody wants him bring me 2 sacks of diamond high pro and load him up and take him. I just feel bad him just sitting in the kennel. The only thing I ask since he was my grandpa’s is if he ain’t what you want or you don’t like him call me and I’ll come get him instead of shooting him or trading him off.

Old Post 09-28-2020 04:47 PM
indianahunter19 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for indianahunter19 Click here to Send indianahunter19 a Private Message Click Here to Email indianahunter19 Find more posts by indianahunter19 Add indianahunter19 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indianahunter19
UKC Forum Member

Male

Oh and I’m in northern Indiana, Pulaski county

Old Post 09-28-2020 04:48 PM
horsepuller
UKC Forum Member

Cur Dog

Hey I sent you A Private Message.

Old Post 09-28-2020 05:43 PM
horsepuller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horsepuller Click here to Send horsepuller a Private Message Click Here to Email horsepuller Find more posts by horsepuller Add horsepuller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scsilvers70
New UKC Forum Member

PM sent

Old Post 10-01-2020 02:40 AM
Scsilvers70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scsilvers70 Click here to Send Scsilvers70 a Private Message Click Here to Email Scsilvers70 Find more posts by Scsilvers70 Add Scsilvers70 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
indianahunter19
UKC Forum Member

Male cur

This male cur is gone

Old Post 10-04-2020 12:56 AM