UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > looking for young started dog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

looking for young started dog

I'm looking for a started dog in or nere east tn want sum thing that's going to make a comp dog would like for it to be no older than 18 monthes dog must be starting to run and tree sum by its self must be willing to show what it can do in the woods got a youngster wanting to get started in the hunts

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2016 01:52 AM
BillyKidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BillyKidd Click here to Send BillyKidd a Private Message Click Here to Email BillyKidd Find more posts by BillyKidd Add BillyKidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

How much money do you want to spend?

Old Post 02-10-2016 02:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

Would like to keep it around $700 or less I no that's cheep for what asking for I don't expect one that can do it all by its self just one started my ideal of started and sum people are different that's y I'd like to see what it can do on its on just wanting sum thing to keep him interested thanks for any help Billy kidd

Old Post 02-10-2016 05:20 PM
BillyKidd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BillyKidd Click here to Send BillyKidd a Private Message Click Here to Email BillyKidd Find more posts by BillyKidd Add BillyKidd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-12-2016 12:37 PM
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

Let's here what youns got shouly sumone has sum thing that would interest me

Old Post 02-16-2016 11:57 PM
ken johnson
UKC Forum Member

Young male

Im in s.east ga, but I may have something your interested in, 2 yr old male, big loud mouth, very open on track.. Very athletic.. Super friendly, loads on command, dog has a lot of track in him, needs work on tree. I would just about give him to you.. Your welcome to see him go..! Ukc, Pkc registered. Call or Text..Ken@706-799-6582

Old Post 02-17-2016 03:37 PM
ken johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ken johnson Click here to Send ken johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email ken johnson Find more posts by ken johnson Add ken johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

Where in southeast ga you located

Old Post 02-20-2016 02:45 AM
BillyKidd
UKC Forum Member

Still looking

Old Post 02-23-2016 03:14 AM