UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Brewsters A. J.
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Gr. Ch. Gr. Nt. Ch. Brewsters A. J. HTX

2013 performance sire at stud 250.00 will breed a Nt Ch female for 150.00 or a Gr Nt Ch for 50.00 until I get some pups on the ground then the stud fee will be 250.00 for any female.

Last edited by Gary Brewster on 06-01-2015 at 08:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2013 07:51 PM
Gary Brewster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Brewster Click here to Send Gary Brewster a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Brewster Find more posts by Gary Brewster Add Gary Brewster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Gary could you put up a pic and his ped thanks

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

DOGS GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

Old Post 02-25-2013 09:47 PM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

I will try to do a photo wednesday when I get back to my office where I have a picture on my computer. Sire: Gr Nt Ch Double Springs Bodacious Dam: Gr Ch Nt Ch Brewsters Sally Sue her sire is Gr Nt Ch Uchtmans So Blue Hornet her Dam is Dual Gr Brewsters Blue Pepper Peppers sir is Dual Grand Sextons Blue Jimmy II her dam is Nt Ch Morses Blue Pebbles

Old Post 02-26-2013 04:14 AM
Gary Brewster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Brewster Click here to Send Gary Brewster a Private Message Click Here to Email Gary Brewster Find more posts by Gary Brewster Add Gary Brewster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Hunt wins

A. J. made Nt Ch with 3 first place wins and has 1 win to Gr Nt. Ch I put him in 1 htx hunt and he got a pass with no faults. He was King of Hunt and King of Show at BBCHA sectional held at Fort Cobb OKLA. in April of 2012. A. J. is not perfect but is a very nice dog that trees coon. Most of his trees will have a coon you can see in it. Will not back another dog if coon is not there. He will not staytreed with a mean dog some consider this a fault, I dont. I dont want my dog to fight to stay at tree, UKC has rules to eliminate mean dogs and I beleive we should use those rules and scratch the mean ones. A. J. will tree coons by himself or with company and will get to himself if other dogs run trash or they are mean. He is a consistent dog that trees coon almost every time you hunt him. He has a good bawl mouth on track and solid ringing chop on tree after a long bawl locate. I enjoy hunting him and will finish him to Dual Grand this year, Good Lord willing.

Old Post 02-26-2013 04:26 AM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Gary thanks he sound like a very nice hound I like his breeding

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE II---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X. PR BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SUE

BEBEE'S KANSAS BLUE SIS---GR NT CH PR MAILES BLUE SUE'S RATTLER X PR CRIPPS ROCK CREEK BLUE DAISY

Old Post 02-26-2013 04:52 AM
bebee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bebee Click here to Send bebee a Private Message Click Here to Email bebee Find more posts by bebee Add bebee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Dave, your welcome and thanks for the interest. Gary

Old Post 02-26-2013 05:02 AM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

pm sent

Old Post 02-26-2013 03:00 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Dave, I'm sorry I dont know what a p.m. is and dont know how to find it. I havent used the computer a whole lot and not very savvy on it. Will read your p m if I can figure out where to find it.
Gary

Old Post 02-26-2013 09:58 PM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

Gary my name is Richard Bebee and ive got a female out of Bodacious that i really like, cant wait to see pic's of your male

Old Post 02-26-2013 10:01 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

I bet shes a good one, most of the dogs i have hunted with from bodacious are good ones. Sorry about the name I thought I was talking to David Bebe. What is a pm and how do I find it? Thanks, Gary

Old Post 02-26-2013 10:06 PM
BIG$BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Go to the top of the page Gary and click on user cp and it will take you to your private mess

NTCH DUVALL'S BIG MONEY SLIDDER

Home of those with drive!
Speak the truth it will set you free.

Old Post 02-26-2013 10:28 PM
BIG$BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG$BLUES Click here to Send BIG$BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BIG$BLUES Find more posts by BIG$BLUES Add BIG$BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Travis, I will figure this out with a little help. LOL

Old Post 02-27-2013 03:32 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

http://s1289.beta.photobucket.com/u...675625421019672

Old Post 02-27-2013 07:57 PM
okietreedog
Banned

this might help

Adam Davis, owner handler Backwoods Blues
Home of some trashy culls,
it ain't the years it the miles that make me look this way

Old Post 02-27-2013 09:23 PM
okietreedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for okietreedog Click here to Send okietreedog a Private Message Click Here to Email okietreedog Find more posts by okietreedog Add okietreedog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, Adam. Gary

Old Post 02-27-2013 09:26 PM
bebee
UKC Forum Member

Hey

That a very nice lookin hound.

Old Post 02-27-2013 10:18 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

Thanks, I sure like him. Gary

Old Post 02-27-2013 10:30 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-04-2013 03:40 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-07-2013 03:09 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-08-2013 04:39 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-11-2013 04:08 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-13-2013 04:09 PM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-14-2013 05:05 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-19-2013 03:52 AM
Gary Brewster
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 03-28-2013 07:34 PM