UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Anyone else looking forward to junior class this year?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
EnkeBeagles
UKC Forum Member

Anyone else looking forward to junior class this year?

Is anyone else looking forward to the junior state race this year in missouri? I know I am! Whats everyone else going to be running in this class?

YoungGun's Spicy lil tango
YoungGun's switch a Gear Saint
youngguns halfway shelby
YoungGun's Rock you like a Hurricane
RIP - three jay's jacks cindy you will be missed.

YoungGunBeagless.Weebly.Com Check us out!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-08-2010 05:27 PM
EnkeBeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EnkeBeagles Click here to Send EnkeBeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email EnkeBeagles Visit EnkeBeagles's homepage! Find more posts by EnkeBeagles Add EnkeBeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Scott Fluhart
UKC Forum Member

This year is over half gone.... You talkin 2011? If so I don't know about Missouri but think there just might be some Junior "HEAT" in Ohio, May even have a contender or 2 for the all-age.

Coming soon
HBCH Gotta Go Coal'd as Ice 2011 Nationals cast winner
Gotta Go Coal Haulin Man
2011 Nationals Best Male Puppy Best Male of Show AND Best of Winners also 2011 Nationals cast winner CH Gotta Go It's All Business
Gotta Go Sassafrass 2012 PP NATIONAL OVERALL SHOW WINNER @ 7months

Old Post 08-08-2010 05:41 PM
Scott Fluhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Scott Fluhart Click here to Send Scott Fluhart a Private Message Click Here to Email Scott Fluhart Find more posts by Scott Fluhart Add Scott Fluhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Well

Not from MO. but thinking about running one in KY/TN

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 08-08-2010 11:07 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harold k
New UKC Forum Member

what is jr class

hard hittin mattie
ring your bell bella

Old Post 08-08-2010 11:50 PM
harold k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harold k Click here to Send harold k a Private Message Click Here to Email harold k Find more posts by harold k Add harold k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowhunter_79_99
UKC Forum Member

hey paul,what are you running in the Jr class?not sure how you can get so excited after looking at the standings up tell now.couple tough hounds in top two.

2010 Black Gold state Race winner Missouri
2010 NHBA Sectional Points Winner

Ought Six Lil Liza Jane ------- 6th nhba 2011
Ought Six Keeper Of the Stars

Ash' Fast Pace Driver

CH HBCH Fast Pace Drive
2011 open 1st place Missouri State Hunt
2012 Missouri State Show Champion

CH GRHBCH Ash Fast Pace Woody
2011 Red oak fall classic overall winner
2011 CH winner NHBA Days
2010 10th place NHBA Days

Old Post 08-09-2010 12:29 AM
bowhunter_79_99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowhunter_79_99 Click here to Send bowhunter_79_99 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowhunter_79_99 Find more posts by bowhunter_79_99 Add bowhunter_79_99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowhunter_79_99
UKC Forum Member

what is the heat em up pete dog?same cross as rock?

2010 Black Gold state Race winner Missouri
2010 NHBA Sectional Points Winner

Ought Six Lil Liza Jane ------- 6th nhba 2011
Ought Six Keeper Of the Stars

Ash' Fast Pace Driver

CH HBCH Fast Pace Drive
2011 open 1st place Missouri State Hunt
2012 Missouri State Show Champion

CH GRHBCH Ash Fast Pace Woody
2011 Red oak fall classic overall winner
2011 CH winner NHBA Days
2010 10th place NHBA Days

Old Post 08-09-2010 12:31 AM
bowhunter_79_99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowhunter_79_99 Click here to Send bowhunter_79_99 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowhunter_79_99 Find more posts by bowhunter_79_99 Add bowhunter_79_99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VICKY B
UKC Forum Member

We might have a little somethin to bump in. Its early for Jrs. Oh yea only working for top 16.

Old Post 08-09-2010 02:48 AM
VICKY B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VICKY B Click here to Send VICKY B a Private Message Visit VICKY B's homepage! Find more posts by VICKY B Add VICKY B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jimmy leach
UKC Forum Member

Location: ARKANSAS HOME OF THE FAMOUS Ya-Ya SISTER`S 1/870/347/6414

Can someone tell me what junior state race is all about and how can run in it Thanks Jimmy Leach

CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH BEAGLES HOME OF THE YA YA SISTER`S ((( IN RETIREMENT ))) AND 2009 UKC WORLD QUALIFIER. CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( BILLY ) THE KID AND 2011 `CJ`S`CH`PR` TOPNOTCH MAD HUNTIN ( MACY ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( FLY ) BLY`CJ`S TOPNOTCH HOLLYWOOD ( TOUGH ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER GOOD TIME ( ROWDY ) ` CJ `S TOPNOTCH SOUTHERN ( BELL ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH KING`S ( KATIE ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISS ARKANSAS ( REBA ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH CAPTAIN ( CHAOS ) `CJ`S TOPNOTCH MISTER ( TIPTON ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH PISTOL ( ANNIE ) CJ`S TOPNOTCH ( SAMMY ) SWEET HEART " CJ` S TOPNOTCH MISTER BOJANGLES CJ`S SOUTHERN TOPNOTCH DOC HOLLIDAY THE WINNER AIN`T THE ONE WITH THE BEST DOG IT`S THE ONE WHO REFUSE TO LOSE."

Old Post 08-09-2010 05:53 PM
jimmy leach is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jimmy leach Click here to Send jimmy leach a Private Message Click Here to Email jimmy leach Visit jimmy leach's homepage! Find more posts by jimmy leach Add jimmy leach to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakebakebeagle
UKC Forum Member

the junior class i believe is for dogs that are at least 1 year of age and under 2 years of age. But i dont think the next years points will start untill January.

Old Post 08-09-2010 06:05 PM
shakebakebeagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakebakebeagle Click here to Send shakebakebeagle a Private Message Click Here to Email shakebakebeagle Visit shakebakebeagle's homepage! Find more posts by shakebakebeagle Add shakebakebeagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shakebakebeagle
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shakebakebeagle
the junior class i believe is for dogs that are at least 1 year of age and under 2 years of age. But i dont think the next years points will start untill January.

Hopefully by january i'll have a female pup in the puppy class.. think she will be to young for juniors class.

Old Post 08-09-2010 06:07 PM
shakebakebeagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakebakebeagle Click here to Send shakebakebeagle a Private Message Click Here to Email shakebakebeagle Visit shakebakebeagle's homepage! Find more posts by shakebakebeagle Add shakebakebeagle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BJ Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

im pretty excited for juniors next yr. i have a few up coming pups that i think can do some damage.

HBCH White River Rambling Red Susie

National Ch. GRHBCH White River Simply Irresistible

Old Post 08-09-2010 06:20 PM
BJ Wolfe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BJ Wolfe Click here to Send BJ Wolfe a Private Message Click Here to Email BJ Wolfe Find more posts by BJ Wolfe Add BJ Wolfe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

its gonna be interesting next year in the junior race! Paul good luck to u and emmerson, sounds like u have a cpl good ones!
BJ from what i seen I like ur chances in wv.......but u have plenty of comp lol

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-09-2010 07:06 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BJ Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

thats for sure i will have more than enough competition. cant wait till we get them back tho. when we get em back we should plan a full day of just running? what do you think? lol

Last edited by BJ Wolfe on 08-09-2010 at 08:36 PM

Old Post 08-09-2010 08:28 PM
BJ Wolfe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BJ Wolfe Click here to Send BJ Wolfe a Private Message Click Here to Email BJ Wolfe Find more posts by BJ Wolfe Add BJ Wolfe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch gould
UKC Forum Member

1 or 2 at a time lol

click on link to visit our website
Heat- Em- Up Kennels

Old Post 08-09-2010 09:19 PM
mitch gould is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch gould Click here to Send mitch gould a Private Message Click Here to Email mitch gould Visit mitch gould's homepage! Find more posts by mitch gould Add mitch gould to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BJ Wolfe
UKC Forum Member

thats why i said all day lol

Old Post 08-09-2010 09:49 PM
A&J Kennels
UKC Forum Member

hey, can anyone give me some info on this jr class deal??? what is it, how do you compete??? Im relatively new to all this field trial stuff.

Beagles:

A&J Ol Black Betty

Old Post 08-10-2010 05:59 PM
A&J Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A&J Kennels Click here to Send A&J Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email A&J Kennels Find more posts by A&J Kennels Add A&J Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chippewa01
UKC Forum Member

Its the Jr and All Age State Race. All dogs under the age of 2 years old for the whole calender year are considered Jr's. all those 2 years and older are considered All-Age.
Points are given at all trials expect WQE i believe? Points go 1st place- 10, 2nd Place- 8, 3rd Place- 6, 4th Place-4. Each top four in Reg, Champs, and Grands receive points.

Ch HbCh Buckeye Bear of the Brush
PcH GrHbCh Chippewa Bear Cub
GrHbCh Chippewa Little Rachel
HbCh Chippewa King's Shooting Star

http://www.chippewa-valley-kennels.webs.com/

Last edited by Chippewa01 on 08-10-2010 at 06:10 PM

Old Post 08-10-2010 06:07 PM
Chippewa01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chippewa01 Click here to Send Chippewa01 a Private Message Click Here to Email Chippewa01 Visit Chippewa01's homepage! Find more posts by Chippewa01 Add Chippewa01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
A&J Kennels
UKC Forum Member

ok, does that go for show too?? The reason I'm asking is I have an 11month old blue tick male that is doing great. I've only had him in 3 trials, and he's got 2nd in the cast all 3 times. He is getting better every time he's out. I just wondered if that was something I could get him in or not. I also have 2 females that are 13 mos, and tougher than nails. I may try to trial them too. If I can find time with work.

Beagles:

A&J Ol Black Betty

Old Post 08-10-2010 06:16 PM
A&J Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for A&J Kennels Click here to Send A&J Kennels a Private Message Click Here to Email A&J Kennels Find more posts by A&J Kennels Add A&J Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote