UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Just the simple things !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Just the simple things !

Set here all day yesterday read some old coonhound books between aggravating y'all looked at old pictures did laundry , dishes , and had supper ready when Mrs tar got home decided I would go hunting and had taken my dog box out so I put granny in the front seat away we go she likes the air conditioner we get there I sent her for those that haven't ever heard her she has a big mouth for a female I get the coffee out she is about 300 yrds in goes anouther 400 or so just an old working track and stobs it down so I take my time getting there pretty sure we will be done after this tree so I am letting her enjoy her self ( boy I wish she was 3yrs old again ) get there she has two up one tree. We Both go home happy. Thought I would lay in bed awhile this morning all a sudden I smell bacon,bacon,bacon lol I get in there coffee and breakfast are ready man guys we sure tend to look over the simple things money can't buy some of them they are free if you slow down to look.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:03 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
preblecounty
UKC Forum Member

Simple things

You're right Tar, the simple things are important. I sure would like to meet the man whose posts entertain me so much. Are you going to be at the Oaks?

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:20 PM
preblecounty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for preblecounty Click here to Send preblecounty a Private Message Click Here to Email preblecounty Find more posts by preblecounty Add preblecounty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

I got the best wife a man could have, but for me to smell bacon in bed, I'd have to lay there another two hours until she gets up. lol. I normally have to fend for myself around breakfast time, but now supper? OH yeah! I can eat like a king.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:24 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Re: Simple things

quote:
Originally posted by preblecounty
You're right Tar, the simple things are important. I sure would like to meet the man whose posts entertain me so much. Are you going to be at the Oaks?

Believe me y'all entertain me too. I just am a tell it like it is guy makes some people not want to be around me ! I got their number and they know it lol. No my inspiration to go to autum oaks is I would have to have somthing stout to drive that far maybe someday. Rock believe me Mrs tar is a lot better cook than me and she always beats me fishing but that's ok till she does her little victory dance while I am cleaning them lol.

Old Post 08-22-2017 01:35 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Made a new friend this past wk !! Terry Vance from KY !! Been out several times in this heat !! treed a few and really enjoyed hunting with him !! Nice guy to those that know him !!Not sure if he can keep up with this old man or not !! LOL !! I droped him off at motel last nite !! and I said ill see ya tomor nite !! he gave a big chuckle !! Hunt sh!! out this hillbilly !!

Old Post 08-22-2017 04:15 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Carson you sure are about to make me want to take a road trip this fall haven't hunted up that way in years after it cools off that is lol.

Old Post 08-22-2017 05:37 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Anytime !!ill go get dogs if your not able !!

Old Post 08-22-2017 05:41 PM
CHEWBACH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHEWBACH Click here to Send CHEWBACH a Private Message Find more posts by CHEWBACH Add CHEWBACH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

We can hunt flat ground or we drive couple hrs south and hunt hills a few nites and stay in camper !! Pick your Medicine !! LOL

Old Post 08-22-2017 05:47 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Re: yep

quote:
Originally posted by CHEWBACH
Anytime !!ill go get dogs if your not able !!

Always on me huh lol !!

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:00 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

would get on Mike Carder But he would post fake news on me !! Dang Rebel !!lol

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:08 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

YOU old people need to upgrade to a facebook acc !! its 2017 everyone but a few older folk has one !! Even Bruce has one !! and hes older than Rocky Mountains !! lol

Old Post 08-22-2017 06:58 PM
yadkintar
Banned

They cuss to much for me !! Back in the day you talked like that to sombody you would get both eyes blacked that's just normal talk for them.

Old Post 08-22-2017 07:15 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
They cuss to much for me !! Back in the day you talked like that to sombody you would get both eyes blacked that's just normal talk for them.
Pick your friends wisely on there !! that's the good !!

Old Post 08-22-2017 11:14 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Made a new friend this past wk !! Terry Vance from KY !! Been out several times in this heat !! treed a few and really enjoyed hunting with him !! Nice guy to those that know him !!Not sure if he can keep up with this old man or not !! LOL !! I droped him off at motel last nite !! and I said ill see ya tomor nite !! he gave a big chuckle !! Hunt sh!! out this hillbilly !!

Terry is a really good guy, tell him Mike from Sunspot said hi and I hope to see him at AO.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-23-2017 01:03 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

yep

Will do Joey !! gonna pick him up tonite again !! hope your not sitting me up !! lol just kidding !! hes a super nice guy !! even tho hes a rebel !! I can put up withem because he is a coonhunter !!lol

Old Post 08-23-2017 01:12 AM
joey
UKC Forum Member

I drew him and Pounder at walker days in IN one year and I see him every year at AO. Like I said he is a really nice guy and normally has a nice hound too.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 08-23-2017 01:23 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

Re: Just the simple things !

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
Set here all day yesterday read some old coonhound books between aggravating y'all looked at old pictures did laundry , dishes , and had supper ready when Mrs tar got home decided I would go hunting and had taken my dog box out so I put granny in the front seat away we go she likes the air conditioner we get there I sent her for those that haven't ever heard her she has a big mouth for a female I get the coffee out she is about 300 yrds in goes anouther 400 or so just an old working track and stobs it down so I take my time getting there pretty sure we will be done after this tree so I am letting her enjoy her self ( boy I wish she was 3yrs old again ) get there she has two up one tree. We Both go home happy. Thought I would lay in bed awhile this morning all a sudden I smell bacon,bacon,bacon lol I get in there coffee and breakfast are ready man guys we sure tend to look over the simple things money can't buy some of them they are free if you slow down to look. X2

Tar

Old Post 08-23-2017 11:45 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
would get on Mike Carder But he would post fake news on me !! Dang Rebel !!lol

Fake news? You are fake news. Lol.

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 08-24-2017 01:28 AM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
YOU old people need to upgrade to a facebook acc !! its 2017 everyone but a few older folk has one !! Even Bruce has one !! and hes older than Rocky Mountains !! lol

Facebook? what is that? I don't guess this old guy will ever get on that kick. I just don't need the whole country in my business, and knowing where and what I am doing all the time. Around here, the heavy facebook posters are the folks who come home and find their belongings are gone. Why you ask? Because the crooks use it too. Maybe I should use the facebook for bait to lure them in huh? I would, but then they may get me for shooting over a baited area. lol.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 08-24-2017 12:52 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Facebook lol it don't surprise me what the guys say on there but those young lady's you see their profile picture they look innocent enough but like Richard said .................. Oh my goodness the language I don't know back in the day I was a pretty good cusser but I always looked around to make sure the wife's and kids were not around now they do it just as bad rather not hear it now.

Old Post 08-24-2017 01:27 PM
CHEWBACH
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: yep

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Johnson
Facebook? what is that? I don't guess this old guy will ever get on that kick. I just don't need the whole country in my business, and knowing where and what I am doing all the time. Around here, the heavy facebook posters are the folks who come home and find their belongings are gone. Why you ask? Because the crooks use it too. Maybe I should use the facebook for bait to lure them in huh? I would, but then they may get me for shooting over a baited area. lol.
Yep I know or have seen some use facebook and they are crooks !! they get exposed and some of people tell it like it is !! when they get on there and try and cheat people !! SURE isn't a place to hide !!like other places !!BUT you can pick your friends and what ya see !!Family you just gotta live with !!!like coondogs a lot think there is only one breed

Old Post 08-24-2017 04:42 PM