UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grnt Grch Spring River Rilo ~ Ntch Ch Cowboys Lady
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tucker99
New UKC Forum Member

Grnt Grch Spring River Rilo ~ Ntch Ch Cowboys Lady

Got a litter of 8 born 8-5-17. Be ready to go soon. The main trait I was looking for in this cross was lay up power. I don't mind walking 5 miles to my dogs but personally it drives me crazy to see coons walking to my dogs when the GPS says my dogs walked right under them. Both mom and dad will run a track with the best of them. (often 1st strike) but will tree them as they come to them. Dad qualified twice for the world hunt, making it into the top 100. He's out of some old blood called "Grand Lakes". If you've heard of it I'm sure you've heard of their standards. The mom I bought as a 3 almost 4 yr old who was used as a pet then for breeding. She wasn't really given a chance untill I got her and put her in the hunts. If she had been pushed earlier she would have been awesome. A natural tree dog out of "totally alsome" blood with a lot of hard time mixed in top and bottom. Pups will be permanently performance nominated and SS eligible. $300 Call or text 4794384207 for pics and more info. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-15-2017 09:49 PM
Tucker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tucker99 Find more posts by Tucker99 Add Tucker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tucker99
New UKC Forum Member

Pups are located in Paris Ar but I will do what I can to help get them where they need to be. I'd really like to get them in the hands of someone who will push them in the hunts.

Old Post 08-15-2017 10:40 PM
Tucker99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tucker99 Find more posts by Tucker99 Add Tucker99 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roadhouse blues
UKC Forum Member

These pups should be some good ones the moma can get it done good luck with your keepers tucker. I'll have blue dogs waiting on yall in the woods. Lol

Old Post 08-17-2017 01:46 AM
roadhouse blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roadhouse blues Click here to Send roadhouse blues a Private Message Click Here to Email roadhouse blues Find more posts by roadhouse blues Add roadhouse blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tucker99
New UKC Forum Member

Well thank you. I appreciate that. She's just a dog but i like her. I'm not sure exactly who I'm talking to but hay, whooping blue dogs will be these dogs specialty lol jk, better not pick on you untill I find out whether or not your one of this bluetick guys who are bigger than me.

Old Post 08-17-2017 04:04 AM
Tucker99
New UKC Forum Member

I've still got a few available

Old Post 08-22-2017 02:31 AM